Andy Irving

jambogemz

1 hour ago, jamboj said:

Anyone know his contract situation?

Hearts website

Andy Irving has signed a contract extension.

The midfielder follows in the footsteps of teammate Jake Mulraney, who this week also committed his future to Hearts, by penning a new deal until 2021.

19-year-old Andy has forced his way into the manager’s plans this season after an impressive showing in pre-season.

He scored a stunning volley in the 1-1 Betfred Cup match against Dundee United two weeks ago, which was his first strike for the club.

Didn't notice him as much today but I think the way Stendal wants to play no one stands out but the team benefit from a overall team performance 

Andrew is a bit special.He made great strides on loan at Berwick Rangers when Robbie Horn was the manager.Andy had everything in technical ability and range of passing  but was always a bit slow to get to the breakdown.He is getting there.He will always lack a bit of pace.He makes up for it with ability.But he should be the kind of player Hearts need as a core

I think he was excellent today and I think his game was improved by having Sibbick protecting the area around him allowing him more space to work in. It was noticeable that his performance dropped slightly when Sibbick went to left back. Funilly enough when Bozanic took over at left back Irving got stronger again. Let’s hope Sibbick  and Irving are regularly partnered in the middle👍 Both of them Superb today

portobellojambo1

I thought he had played really well against Airdrie in the cup and was interested to see how he would perform against Ross County. In all honest, like most on the park, he was a bit under par that night. Today I was looknig to see how he would react to Wednesday and I thought he done very well today, like all in Maroon and White today.