Negativity

keep hearts beating

keep hearts beating

I find it hard to believe that half the people on this board are hearts fans, or half the people who sit around me at the games! It is unbelievable the amount of negativity on this board and in the stands! How about a bit of positivity? We beat the Hibs! In years gone by that would have carried us for a long time but it seems that bit of positivity is already gone! Depressing days!

Guest JamboRobbo

I find it hard to understand any Hearts fan who can't see where those who are critical of the way our club is being run are coming from.

I can't understand how any hearts fan can be positive about the way things are in the face of overwhelming evidence that our club is a shambles.

I find it hard to believe that half the people on this board are hearts fans, or half the people who sit around me at the games! It is unbelievable the amount of negativity on this board and in the stands! How about a bit of positivity? We beat the Hibs! In years gone by that would have carried us for a long time but it seems that bit of positivity is already gone! Depressing days!

Yeh, everybody should be happy that we're a total shambles.

Why any Hearts fan would want anything other than what we've got now is beyond me.

Walter Bishop

I find it hard to believe that people new to the board feel they can come on and criticise long term members opinions and feel we should all agree with their opinion.

If you want myth and fantasy football away over to petrieiskingpetrieiskingpetrieisking.net

I can't understand how any Hearts fan can sit back and watch their club have the pish ripped out of them without saying a word.

You're a great fan. I wish i was you. :rolleyes:

I can't understand how any Hearts fan can sit back and watch their club have the pish ripped out of them without saying a word.

What if they are mute...?:rolleyes:

keep hearts beating
I find it hard to believe that people new to the board feel they can come on and criticise long term members opinions and feel we should all agree with their opinion.

If you want myth and fantasy football away over to petrieiskingpetrieiskingpetrieisking.net

I dare say im not new to the board considering ive been on it for over a year, ill admit i dont post every day what a 'disgrace' every hearts player is, but now i realise my mistake!

maroonlegions

Depressing season so far ,the fans pay good hard earned money to see a good product on the park and have been short changed,natural reaction to have so much negativity when its plain to see it coming from the players on the park,a win against the wee team is always great and welcomed but the bottom line is this is not just ONE off those seasons were we have been either unlucky in games or not finding our form, its been going on since Burley was sacked and the fans quite rightly are very concerned at the lack off explanations,justification's and WHY this is been ALLOWED to go on for so long,untill something POSITIVE happens from the powers at be at tyine then the negativity will continue ,i for one are not happy with the lack of explanations and reasons as why this has been allowed to continue for so long.:cool:

Sub4TiddlerMurray

:) Think you've just proved your point with the first two replies! Hearts are my team and my break from the real stresses in life. Life's too short to be so miserable about the club and some of the pathological complainers on this forum should seek professional help :wacko::dribble::P:confused:.

Guest JamboRobbo
:) Think you've just proved your point with the first two replies! Hearts are my team and my break from the real stresses in life. Life's too short to be so miserable about the club and some of the pathological complainers on this forum should seek professional help :wacko::dribble::P:confused:.

Thats fair enough. You're entitled to use football in this way if you like and not really concern yourself with what goes on.

Others are entitled to take it a bit more seriously. which is a perfectly reasonable position also, and does not mean they need professional help etc. :confused:

If wanting the best for HMFC means I need professional help, then bring on the professional help.

Sydney Devine

I think the Hibs win did lift the fans and thats why over 3000 of us trekked through to Fir Park on Tuesday. I think the Hearts fans on Tuesday had high hopes and were confident that the team could get a result. Unfortunately what we witnessed especially in the fist half was the most half hearted performance I have seen in a while. In addition, the lack of any leadership on and off the park on Tuesday was ridiculous. Even after two days, I am still totally hacked off with what happened on Tuesday and I know plenty of other supporters who now feel the same. I have tickets for both the Aberdeen game and the Rangers semi final and at this moment in time, I really am not sure I will go to any of the games. I am not overly negative, just sick of getting excited to go and watch Hearts and then be let down by a group of players who are happy to take my money but give no entertainment and for a manager who does not have the baws to be daring with his team selection/formation.

keep hearts beating
:)Think you've just proved your point with the first two replies! Hearts are my team and my break from the real stresses in life. Life's too short to be so miserable about the club and some of the pathological complainers on this forum should seek professional help :wacko::dribble::P:confused:.

Could not agree more thats what i was thinking aswell

Perhaps we should have a "positive" forum on this board where you and your fellow real Hearts fans can cream yourselves silly over the pyramid, squad rotation, our lack of debt, our superior fitness, our incredible run of results, the imminent new manager announcement and, of course, the new stand.

maroonlegions
I think the Hibs win did lift the fans and thats why over 3000 of us trekked through to Fir Park on Tuesday. I think the Hearts fans on Tuesday had high hopes and were confident that the team could get a result. Unfortunately what we witnessed especially in the fist half was the most half hearted performance I have seen in a while. In addition, the lack of any leadership on and off the park on Tuesday was ridiculous. Even after two days, I am still totally hacked off with what happened on Tuesday and I know plenty of other supporters who now feel the same. I have tickets for both the Aberdeen game and the Rangers semi final and at this moment in time, I really am not sure I will go to any of the games. I am not overly negative, just sick of getting excited to go and watch Hearts and then be let down by a group of players who are happy to take my money but give no entertainment and for a manager who does not have the baws to be daring with his team selection/formation.

SAME HERE MATE I FEEL THE SAME, we need a new manager ,end off.:cool:

Guest JamboRobbo
Perhaps we should have a "positive" forum on this board where you and your fellow real Hearts fans can cream yourselves silly over the pyramid, squad rotation, our lack of debt, our superior fitness, our incredible run of results, the imminent new manager announcement and, of course, the new stand.

:)

Indeed. The fluffy bunny forum :D where everything's great! At least then the real fans wont have to listen to our constant negativity which is off course the root of all problems.

loveofthegame

Theres not a lot to be positive about right now. We beat Hibs-praise the lord that makes everything fine and dandy.

**** me, what a silly post

I think that there are only 4 or 5 potential members of that forum - and they've mostly gone quiet.

Couldn't have put it better myself!!!!

:ninja:

I can only speak for myself here but know that many of the Hearts fans I go to games with feel similarly and that is that people have just had enough of the way this regime is running the football side of things. We lurch from one shambolic situation to another and the results and performances this season given our resources have been a disgrace. Only one man is to blame for this.

The feel good factor that was so fantastic in the early part of the 05/06 season has long since gone and things have detiorated badly to the point were we are completely rudderless and nobody knows what they are doing. It would be brilliant if there was lots to be positive about but in terms of the footballing operation but sadly there is not and that is why people are venting their anger on JKB and at matches. They are entitled to do so as they have been badly let down and misled.

As someone who has attended opproximately 800 Hearts matches over the last 25 years I am disappointed and disillusioned with the club I love and feel I have every right to criticise and indeed in some cases ridicule the incredibly inept running of the team.

I think that there are only 4 or 5 potential members of that forum - and they've mostly gone quiet.

Actually i think most of them have turned to the darkside (i wonder if they constantly sit in at night and verbally abuse themselves for being "negative"?). Tut tut. Vlad would be very angry :D

Flagboy is missing though. I wonder if he has gone down with the flag, so to speak?

Yep, interesting that Coco. They are probably getting the latest masterplan to bulls*it us translated as we speak.

Your sentiments are well meaning, just incredibily out of synch with the masses.

Flagboy is missing though.

:) yep, I wonder if he still thinks Romanov will lead us to SPL triumphs and glorious European nights !!

:) yep, I wonder if he still thinks Romanov will lead us to SPL triumphs and glorious European nights !!

No doubt, the flag says so :D

That was all from Romanov's post-modern irony phase.

I sincerely hope you didn't take it seriously.

Vlad has never promised us anything.

In fact, I fear he's a bit negative...

I sincerely hope you didn't take it seriously.

Hardly ! I did however not anticipate him running the football side of the club so badly that we would have arguably the worst side in 20 odd years.

Hardly ! I did however not anticipate him running the football side of the club so badly that we would have arguably the worst side in 20 years.

Sorry.

Will use smiley next time.

Nucky Thompson
Actually i think most of them have turned to the darkside (i wonder if they constantly sit in at night and verbally abuse themselves for being "negative"?). Tut tut. Vlad would be very angry :D

Flagboy is missing though. I wonder if he has gone down with the flag, so to speak?

I thought it was against the rules to bring another member into a thread he hasn't posted on. I don't think you verbally abuse yourself, but I bet you sit with your trousers down giving yourself a good thrashing when there is a lot of negativity on this board:eek:

I thought it was against the rules to bring another member into a thread he hasn't posted on. I don't think you verbally abuse yourself, but I bet you sit with your trousers down giving yourself a good thrashing when there is a lot of negativity on this board:eek:

And i bet Vlad's got your number on speed dial everytime he needs sucked off

Bring on the Dons. Lets get right intae the bar stewards.;)

and while i'm bieng positive bring on the current buns as well(winning the wee cup will be one cup more than our wee neighbours)

Maybe we should change the title of this thread.

Nucky Thompson
And i bet Vlad's got your number on speed dial everytime he needs sucked off
Nope. He's already got your wifes seeing as she's the biz at giving them to anybody who asks:5643:

Nope. He's already got your wifes seeing as she's the biz at giving them to anybody who asks:5643:

:confused:negitivity is contagious, ijust hope idont catch it off vlad or anybodys wive-arf-arf:p

Sorry but "new people" have as much right to voice an opinion as "long term members" have.

Having thousands of posts counts for feck all if most of them are garbage.

Also some people actually have managed to tear themselves away from their computer long enough to build a life in the real world.

PS. I do like that avatar.Very funny.:)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I find it hard to understand any Hearts fan who can't see where those who are critical of the way our club is being run are coming from.

I can't understand how any hearts fan can be positive about the way things are in the face of overwhelming evidence that our club is a shambles.

Thank feck you could be bothered replying! The sandbox needs to be bigger, not enough room for the heads now!

I think you will find you are being generous with your estimate of 50%. I go every week home and away and apart from the result on Saturday there have been no positives. I will be at Aberdeen on Saturday and Hampden on Wednesday and I hope I am wrong but come next Thursday I will be surprised if my opinion has changed

Archived