Togo machine gun ambush: 10 Years On

Ray Gin

"horrifying details of an attack which left two members of the Togo delegation dead and resulted in life changing injuries to a number of others"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50795862?ns_mchannel=social&ns_linkname=sport&ns_source=facebook&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&fbclid=IwAR2beiRB-o8kvsoN8a01wfLT3tODdYnA5VHsioZnpuHAPITH8tBrChEvA3I

A good read. I don't actually have much memory of this from the time. It must have been terrifying on that bus.

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

"horrifying details of an attack which left two members of the Togo delegation dead and resulted in life changing injuries to a number of others"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50795862?ns_mchannel=social&ns_linkname=sport&ns_source=facebook&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&fbclid=IwAR2beiRB-o8kvsoN8a01wfLT3tODdYnA5VHsioZnpuHAPITH8tBrChEvA3I

A good read. I don't actually have much memory of this from the time. It must have been terrifying on that bus.

I can't believe its been 10 years 😯 what i do remember is that clown Adebayor walking about with a gun on a t-shirt a matter of weeks later after having been caught up in the incident

34 minutes ago, rory78 said:

what i do remember is that clown Adebayor walking about with a gun on a t-shirt a matter of weeks later after having been caught up in the incident

What a bell-end. :vrface: 

Arsenal fans had a song about Adebayor after that incident (he had switched sides to Manchester City prior). 

I won't reprint it here, but the word Adebayor rhymes with 'hid on the floor'. 

3 hours ago, Deodato said:

Arsenal fans had a song about Adebayor after that incident (he had switched sides to Manchester City prior). 

I won't reprint it here, but the word Adebayor rhymes with 'hid on the floor'. 

Or the one about washing Elephants