Vlad does not care what hearts fans think!!

Rawrrrrrrr

Rawrrrrrrr

FFS is this lost on most of you?

I have just spent time reading all the fanciful protest ideas to share your thoughts with vlad.

The man does not care what the people think, I would say this is abundantly clear through his decisions and behaviour

Stop wasting your time and if you must protest or do something utilise it in a way remotely appropiate

All these emails and letters will never get near anyone with any sort of influence or impact on vlads thinking

There is only 2 ways this man will stop running the club in the way he is and that is either death or buy out, possibly a 3rd if you could find a major breach and have him banned from the running but even then rodney would step in.

If you think a strongly worded letter is going to get us a manager or any sort of respect from vlad you are clearly off your head

Gigolo-Aunt

If it bothers you so much, why are you starting a thread on it?

Would it not be easier to just ignore that thread from now on and give your wisdom in others?

shaun.lawson

"I tried another thread along these lines earlier on. Not enough people bit, so here I am again. The real reason I'm writing is that I'm horrified that constructive ideas are being discussed, and might even be put into action - because it means I won't be getting so much attention!

Attention, attention... I need attention!!!"

Craigieboy

No again.

"I tried another thread along these lines earlier on. Not enough people bit, so here I am again. The real reason I'm writing is that I'm horrified that constructive ideas are being discussed, and might even be put into action - because it means I won't be getting so much attention!

Spot on.

Guest jambomickey

I have just spent time reading all the fanciful protest ideas to share your thoughts with vlad.

The man does not care what the people think, I would say this is abundantly clear through his decisions and behaviour

Stop wasting your time and if you must protest or do something utilise it in a way remotely appropiate

All these emails and letters will never get near anyone with any sort of influence or impact on vlads thinking

There is only 2 ways this man will stop running the club in the way he is and that is either death or buy out, possibly a 3rd if you could find a major breach and have him banned from the running but even then rodney would step in.

If you think a strongly worded letter is going to get us a manager or any sort of respect from vlad you are clearly off your head

WELL JUST LETS ALL BE PUPPETS ASWELL THEN

Correct the only way to make any kind of statement is by hitting his finaces or embarrassing him in some way

Rawrrrrrrr

Shaun please tell me what is constructive about sending an email to be ignored.

You like everyone else on this forum or who supports hearts is a nobody in Romanov's eyes

He doesnt care that your not happy, if he did we wouldn't be here as things would have been changed 2 years ago.

This man will not be removed through diplomatic letters

Once you face that and actually accept that we wont resolve this matter pleasantly you may then actually come up with a productive idea.

In the meantime im sure the royal mail will be happy to take there 34p for you wasting your time

Is this lost on you????

KB'ers do not care what Prancer thinks !! Do you really think people are going to stop discussing these things because some jumped up little prat says.

If we all had your attitude during SOH, we may not have a club still around to discuss.

shaun.lawson
Shaun please tell me what is constructive about sending an email to be ignored.

You like everyone else on this forum or who supports hearts is a nobody in Romanov's eyes

He doesnt care that your not happy, if he did we wouldn't be here as things would have been changed 2 years ago.

This man will not be removed through diplomatic letters

Once you face that and actually accept that we wont resolve this matter pleasantly you may then actually come up with a productive idea.

In the meantime im sure the royal mail will be happy to take there 34p for you wasting your time

Have you actually bothered reading through the thread? A mass email was just one small idea, that's all. There were tons of others, most of which involve us getting mobilised and acting as a group. Of course he doesn't care what one fan thinks - but he might care if thousands were to act in unison. Which won't happen immediately, but certainly could happen were the campaign to prove effective and gain momentum and support.

Guest jambomickey

SEEN YOUR LETTER EARLIER MATE AND YOUR SPOT ON IN EVERYTHING YOU SAID

Have you actually bothered reading through the thread? A mass email was just one small idea, that's all. There were tons of others, most of which involve us getting mobilised and acting as a group. Of course he doesn't care what one fan thinks - but he might care if thousands were to act in unison. Which won't happen immediately, but certainly could happen were the campaign to prove effective and gain momentum and support.

See post 326 from your post about taking action/unhappyness of fans

Vlad probably cares more about what Hearts fans think than JKB cares about what you think.

;)

We could locate the servers used to carry the corporate email for UBIG and UKIO and launch a DDOS attack to cripple the feckers. Though I of course don't know how to do that or what it is ;)

PS - Prancer, yer a dobber.

Rawrrrrrrr
Is this lost on you????

KB'ers do not care what Prancer thinks !! Do you really think people are going to stop discussing these things because some jumped up little prat says.

If we all had your attitude during SOH, we may not have a club still around to discuss.

Aye SOH done a sterling job didnt they.

Moaned about pieman not looking at the alternatives, jumped on the first bandwagon, ignored any alternatives and now almost 5 years down the line Pieman has been proven right, Tynecastle is not financially viable

Well worth the 20 million on the debt and embarassment to realise that

We need to get rid of Vlad and accept tynecastle will not work for hearts if we want to have any sort of decent playing team.

Frankly I think vlads insistence on going ahead with redevelopment in the current climate would be the final bolt in the coffin of this club.

We need to go back to basics and find a management team and players who battle for the jersey for fair money as opposed to holding us to ransom and regain the pride and fans.

Then we can look at moving onto better things

None of the above will happen whilst romanov is in charge, in a way it would probably be better long term if he just liquidised the assets and let someone who actually cares get on with rebuilding the team from bottom up

shaun.lawson
See post 329 (ish) from your post about taking action/unhappyness of fans

Sorry mate, just seen it. I'll reply on the thread a bit later - but that is a very interesting idea, and definitely one worth thinking about.

Aye SOH done a sterling job didnt they.

Moaned about pieman not looking at the alternatives, jumped on the first bandwagon, ignored any alternatives and now almost 5 years down the line Pieman has been proven right, Tynecastle is not financially viable

Well worth the 20 million on the debt and embarassment to realise that

We need to get rid of Vlad and accept tynecastle will not work for hearts if we want to have any sort of decent playing team.

Frankly I think vlads insistence on going ahead with redevelopment in the current climate would be the final bolt in the coffin of this club.

We need to go back to basics and find a management team and players who battle for the jersey for fair money as opposed to holding us to ransom and regain the pride and fans.

Then we can look at moving onto better things

None of the above will happen whilst romanov is in charge, in a way it would probably be better long term if he just liquidised the assets and let someone who actually cares get on with rebuilding the team from bottom up

Yes they did, these fans put in time and money to rid the club of Robinson who many believed and still do believe was taking our club into oblivion, they made his life so uncomfortable he had no chioce but to sell up.

How has it been proved that Tynie is not financially viable:confused::confused:?

Some of us believe our clubs future is worth fighting for, you obviously don't.

Yes they did, these fans put in time and money to rid the club of Robinson who many believed and still do believe was taking our club into oblivion, they made his life so uncomfortable he had no chioce but to sell up.

How has it been proved that Tynie is not financially viable:confused::confused:?

Here, here, Totally agree SOH done the best at the time. what were the other alternitives with the time we had to spend?? SOH did they're job at the time. I definalty wouldn't have wanted to move to Murrayfield. Tynie is viable IF we can upgrade the main stand. This was 1 of VRs "promises". Tynie could & has got a full house every home game & can make money if used the correct way.

Rawrrrrrrr

No they put their time and money into fighting pieman, not fighting for the club, SOH main problem is too many at the top where there to settle personal goals as to doing the best for hearts. Pieman was taking our club into oblivion? How the performance of hearts was simply mirroring that of many other clubs, he devised a plan to try and make us financially viable which was obviously making a big sacrifice, with hindsight I think even more strongly that it was the best way forward.

How is tynie not financially viable - look at the accounts, we are further in debt, our income doesnt cover the outgoings and it is falling apart, we also plan to spend millions more redeveloping than we could if we started from scratch elsewhere

And no I do want to fight for our club, I do not however want to simply spend my life on kb massaging the ego of a bunch of nobodies who want to write pointless letters and make a name for themself which I sadly think is exactly the type of person Shaun is, like many of those in the upper echelons of SOH.

I would be in full support of raising some cash, finding a top corporate lawyer and paying them to fully bury vlad in paperwork for every slight breach or questionable act in company law and the likes which Im sure they would find plenty.

Why? Because that contributes to getting rid of him and making life uncomfortable for him and his cohorts. Sending him an email, or putting an ad in a magazine or carrying a banner he wont see is a complete waste of time and resources.

This man wont be scared off by some letters or even a few name calling sessions like pieman, he is from a different breed and there is only one language he understands and that is dirty tricks and hostile takeover - I mean this is a legal business sense

ToadKiller Dog

Sadly i think dancer has a slight point ,I think Vlad sees his plan as more important than the view of the fans ,i dont think we as a fan base will be able to divert him from that,i think he hopes he can muddle along for a while and it will eventually come to work.

As said by football people the basis of his plan is sound but it does not have the product (talent) there to work and his interferance in the team would block it working.

My hope would be that he takes heed of what the german guy said in the press as i think he talked a lot of sense.

I would never dismiss those who want to protest as wasting time ala dancer its there right to do and tho it might not bring change it at least will give Romanov a strong view of the mood of the support he can only advance so far without support,i imagine he knows that .

F.A.O. Prancer. The problem i have with your arguement about tynie be viable is that it is the problem with our accounts is the wage bill! The stadium if used correctly & have an attractive team on the park can make money. The biggest mistake that was made at Tynie was the pitch was not within UEFA standards but we could have got special despension from UEFA like Marsille did

No they put their time and money into fighting pieman, not fighting for the club, SOH main problem is too many at the top where there to settle personal goals as to doing the best for hearts. Pieman was taking our club into oblivion? How the performance of hearts was simply mirroring that of many other clubs, he devised a plan to try and make us financially viable which was obviously making a big sacrifice, with hindsight I think even more strongly that it was the best way forward.

How is tynie not financially viable - look at the accounts, we are further in debt, our income doesnt cover the outgoings and it is falling apart, we also plan to spend millions more redeveloping than we could if we started from scratch elsewhere

And no I do want to fight for our club, I do not however want to simply spend my life on kb massaging the ego of a bunch of nobodies who want to write pointless letters and make a name for themself which I sadly think is exactly the type of person Shaun is, like many of those in the upper echelons of SOH.

I would be in full support of raising some cash, finding a top corporate lawyer and paying them to fully bury vlad in paperwork for every slight breach or questionable act in company law and the likes which Im sure they would find plenty.

Why? Because that contributes to getting rid of him and making life uncomfortable for him and his cohorts. Sending him an email, or putting an ad in a magazine or carrying a banner he wont see is a complete waste of time and resources.

This man wont be scared off by some letters or even a few name calling sessions like pieman, he is from a different breed and there is only one language he understands and that is dirty tricks and hostile takeover - I mean this is a legal business sense

Signing on fees and wages are the reason for our debt.

As for the rest, go on then, do it, or are you full of hot air?

For the record I am very sceptical Vlad will even look at the letters, but will give it a go, nothing ventured.

Rawrrrrrrr
Signing on fees and wages are the reason for our debt.

As for the rest, go on then, do it, or are you full of hot air?

For the record I am very sceptical Vlad will even look at the letters, but will give it a go, nothing ventured.

Its all related in a round about way though.

why did we increase wages and fees? To increase success

Why did we increase sucess ? to increase income

Where does this income come from? Tv money, match day takings, commercial ventures etc etc

Can tynie support these at the level vlad wants? No

I personally think we would be far better ditching the current plans, sourcing an out of city location and building from scratch, I fully believe it would be cheaper and give rise to longer term growth than the current site.

I also think all talk of redevelopment should be shelved indefinitly until we are back doing what the burley era did on a regular basis for a few years

It would be great to have a sparkling new stadium etc, but there wont be anyone to fill it at this rate!!!

flecktimus

See you can come out with some good ideas :)

Its all related in a round about way though.

why did we increase wages and fees? To increase success

Why did we increase sucess ? to increase income

Where does this income come from? Tv money, match day takings, commercial ventures etc etc

Can tynie support these at the level vlad wants? No

I personally think we would be far better ditching the current plans, sourcing an out of city location and building from scratch, I fully believe it would be cheaper and give rise to longer term growth than the current site.

I also think all talk of redevelopment should be shelved indefinitly until we are back doing what the burley era did on a regular basis for a few years

It would be great to have a sparkling new stadium etc, but there wont be anyone to fill it at this rate!!!

All ifs & buts Prancer. The reason we increased our wage budget was to break the OF, which we done for 1 season. Then VRs plans were in place to increase the main stand. Tynie is viable under the right management. The problem we have is we don't have the correct managent! Tynie can be a full every home game & we can sort the pitch to make it upto UEFA standard and play european games! As for relocating are you gordon brown??? You wanna sell land while the propert market is on a downslide! It doesn't make ecomic sense. As for going to a new stadium where would this be? How could we pay for it? Concidering we are in ?30m (ish) of debt & would need to buy land/materials/labour to build a new stadium. If you can answer these then you might have good ideas but if you can't back it up then why say it at all?

JamboJimmyB

The fans forum is due an AGM soon, surely this should be the platform to organise the masses.

The forum are also looking for new committee members from what I understand.

The fans forum is due an AGM soon, surely this should be the platform to organise the masses.

The forum are also looking for new committee members from what I understand.

Yeah we need to find out when this is happening and get ourselves along.

Any idea's on how we can find out the date.

Rawrrrrrrr
Yeah we need to find out when this is happening and get ourselves along.

Any idea's on how we can find out the date.

Is it the same people as involved in SOH?

Is it the same people as involved in SOH?

No, not as far as I am aware. You can give us all an update on your campaign at the AGM.

Independence

Why do people reply to Prancer posts.

His comments about SoH are disgracefull!!!!!!!!!

Surely if no one replies to him, then he won't get the attention he clearly craves and hopefully he will leave to annoy some other teams fans. He certainly aint a Hearts fan!!!!!

Drew Busby !

The solution is at hand.

Prancer, I've got this all measured up for you. Just need the one way ticket to Kaunas. Bring a heavy coat and learn one single line. "Hello Mr. Romanov" and then you pull the pin.

340x.jpg

"2 birds with one stone" and all that.

merseyjambo

Prancer makes several valid points:-

1. Romanov has clearly proven he believes its either his way or no way and is therefore unlikely to listen to reason.

2. The Tynecastle question. Although I don't Question the passion of the fans for wanting to stay and the efforts of SoH, what evidence was there that selling Tynecastle would have been the end of the club. The debt at the time was between 15m & 20m. The ground sale was 20m. This had us in a breakeven figure and at that point, our options I think as far as a new owner would have increased. Vlad was the white knight who kept us at Tynecastle but at what cost. A debt of 30+m where even the sale of Tynecastle doesn't have us anywhere near break even.

We can all see that wages have spiralled but whos fault is that? Ibrahim Tall on 10k a week. Kingston on 15k a week. For a club our size absolute madness.

His transfer policy I can't understand either. A 400k offer for Tall who was going into the last year of his contract. He wants 1m. Never going to happen. The net effect of that transfer was a 100k loss. Goncalves 1.3m in Jan turned down. 1m just turned down for another player going into the last year of his contract. Assuming Goncalves is on 7k a week, is it any wonder our wage bill is out of control. Why pay Neil McCann 10k a week? He was released and coming towards the end of his career.

The thread re July 1 has amounted to the square route of nowt.

The only action VR understands is money. Hit him in the pocket. Embarrass him in his own back yard. Protest at the Rangers/Kaunas game both legs. Its shown on Lith TV and Vlad will almost certainly be at the game.

E-Mails and ads in the Lith paper ain't gonna do it.

As it stands there no white knight for us no and our debt makes us a completely unattractive proposition.

Not often I agree with you - but you 100% right in what you say.

Our only real hope is that he gets fed up and sells out. Unfortunately i don't see that happening in a hurry.

shaun.lawson
Prancer makes several valid points:-

1. Romanov has clearly proven he believes its either his way or no way and is therefore unlikely to listen to reason.

2. The Tynecastle question. Although I don't Question the passion of the fans for wanting to stay and the efforts of SoH, what evidence was there that selling Tynecastle would have been the end of the club. The debt at the time was between 15m & 20m. The ground sale was 20m. This had us in a breakeven figure and at that point, our options I think as far as a new owner would have increased. Vlad was the white knight who kept us at Tynecastle but at what cost. A debt of 30+m where even the sale of Tynecastle doesn't have us anywhere near break even.

We can all see that wages have spiralled but whos fault is that? Ibrahim Tall on 10k a week. Kingston on 15k a week. For a club our size absolute madness.

His transfer policy I can't understand either. A 400k offer for Tall who was going into the last year of his contract. He wants 1m. Never going to happen. The net effect of that transfer was a 100k loss. Goncalves 1.3m in Jan turned down. 1m just turned down for another player going into the last year of his contract. Assuming Goncalves is on 7k a week, is it any wonder our wage bill is out of control. Why pay Neil McCann 10k a week? He was released and coming towards the end of his career.

The thread re July 1 has amounted to the square route of nowt.

The only action VR understands is money. Hit him in the pocket. Embarrass him in his own back yard. Protest at the Rangers/Kaunas game both legs. Its shown on Lith TV and Vlad will almost certainly be at the game.

E-Mails and ads in the Lith paper ain't gonna do it.

As it stands there no white knight for us no and our debt makes us a completely unattractive proposition.

I actually agree with a great deal of this. Hitting Vlad in the pocket and embarrassing him by taking the protests to Kaunas are self-evidently good ideas. One thing though. "The thread re July 1" does not amount to the "square root of nowt". All the many ideas explored and suggested on it are not nowt; the very many offers of help I've had over PM are not nowt; 5,500 views and 350 replies are not nowt.

Good grief. This is not some competition, for heavens sake! What do you expect: that after posting the thread this morning, protests should already be taking place this evening, or something? This whole process should be as constructive as possible: it's not about dissing other people's ideas, ruling them out immediately, or anything like that. And for the bazillionth time: a mass email is just an initial idea, that's all!

Rest assured that what I've suggested, and others have built upon is not just some thread on a messageboard destined to vanish into the midsts of time: you'll be seeing concrete action over the next few days. But gimme a break, man: it's been a long day, I'm tired, and am truly exasperated to see a thread tons of people have contributed to just airily dismissed like that.

Gerd Muller

Hearts as a football club and a business is screwed in my opinion. Romanov is going about it the wrong way with regards to player salaries and potential transfer fee's. Merseyjambo has a few good points in there.

In my opinion, in the next few years, we'll be in the first division with a massive debt and Romanov will eventually let us go. We are no-where near Europe to gain the increase in profit needed to reduce the debt. To build the main stand is a massive risk increasing the debt too. Plans to make the main stand better than it is now but at a cheaper cost. I hate to say it but Hibs have had the best idea in selling any player for money because that has helped them reduce their debt. We on the other hand, have sold a few players but kept the players on very high salaries. Pinilla ?10k+ a week has gone. Goncalves should go, Tall has went, McCann has went. The player he should have kept was Velicka because he was on cheaper wages. This is more managable as a business.

The idea now has to be to raise all these ideas into one website which can be viewed by anyone. The website should contain all stupid and paranoid things romanov has said. The website should contain all the stupid pointless players that have been on the books of Hearts affecting the debt. The website should contain every mistake he has made.

I know it might be a pointless thing however it will be out there to be viewed by anyone. The internet is a big media. Probably more people would look at it and if the newspaper catch on, they would report on it.

I can only see trouble for my club in the future and maybe LL was right so those months ago.

Given that VR doesn't actually hold any position at Heart of Midlothian, how could finding

a major breach and have him banned from the running
actually work?

Genuine question.

Yes, VR is making a _42680143_hunt_avengers_1976.jpg of the playing side and we are not happy, but just because he is doing this doesn't make it illegal.

Archived