"new manager" has arrived

NoseLikeMahe

scotty2442

did you read the article mate...theres a pretty clear statement in it which says

"Chervenkov has no chance of being appointed manager permanently"

scotty2442

He won't be the new manager...but no doubt he's goin to be part of the new team...whoever that might be

whilst the Slovakian Vladimir Weiss was offered ?200,000 a year to leave Artmedia Bratislava.

Why so much less than McGhee? No bloody wonder he decided to stay in Slovakia.

did you read the article mate...theres a pretty clear statement in it which says

He wasnt appointed manager permanently the last time he was in control of training and tactics last season

Is any manager at Hearts a "permanent" manager?

Last season he was officially reserve coach - the same title he has now been handed.

He was deemed responsible for our worst league run in 30 years and left by the back door.

He is now back in the same role from which he reeked havoc last season.

NoseLikeMahe

Well... if you really really really look for the silver lining... at least someone is there who has actually taken training sessions involving a ball before :wacko:

The bit about him staying on even after a new manager is appointed could suggest another Kaunas coach arriving... but it could also be that he'd be Vlad's man on the inside if he did appoint a non-pyramid coach.

NoseLikeMahe
He wasnt appointed manager permanently the last time he was in control of training and tactics last season

Is any manager at Hearts a "permanent" manager?

Last season he was officially reserve coach - the same title he has now been handed.

He was deemed responsible for our worst league run in 30 years and left by the back door.

He is now back in the same role from which he reeked havoc last season.

He's also been working for a club that are a feeder club to Hearts' feeder club... now THAT'S pedigree!

Well... if you really really really look for the silver lining... at least someone is there who has actually taken training sessions involving a ball before :wacko:

The bit about him staying on even after a new manager is appointed could suggest another Kaunas coach arriving... but it could also be that he'd be Vlad's man on the inside if he did appoint a non-pyramid coach.

Wasn't it the case though that very few of the players liked him? I'd say the ONLY positive that can be taken is he's not Mad Eddy ;)

These coaches are like bleedin' boomerangs.

Wasn't this guy sacked/relieved of his position?

I'm at a loss as to what's going to happen next.

Captain Lithuania
Why so much less than McGhee? No bloody wonder he decided to stay in Slovakia.

I'm guessing you're earning somewhere in the region of ?1-2M a year..? Didn't think so, ?200,000 a year is extremely good money. Tell me.. Would you be upset with that?

Lol... there's no chance of him being appointed then is there? Vlad says so! :rolleyes:

I'm guessing you're earning somewhere in the region of ?1-2M a year..? Didn't think so, ?200,000 a year is extremely good money. Tell me.. Would you be upset with that?

Vlad couldn't afford me ;)

But my point is why offer so much less than McGhee? If happy to pay him ?350k then why not the same to Weiss? Of course it's not as if Hearts desperately require a manager :rolleyes:

If I remember rightly Angel was the architect of our hugely successful 4-5-1 formation last season.

Toxteth O'Grady
If I remember rightly Angel was the architect of our hugely successful 4-5-1 formation last season.

Nah, Cowboy Builder

Vlad couldn't afford me ;)

But my point is why offer so much less than McGhee? If happy to pay him ?350k then why not the same to Weiss? Of course it's not as if Hearts desperately require a manager :rolleyes:

Thats a strange one for me too. And it could be said that Weiss has achieved more than McGhee as manager so even more strange.

Archived