JKB Jambos Know Best

pennantjambo

pennantjambo

The overriding feeling amongst the majority appears to be the lack of unity and the resulting devisiveness of squabbling amongst each other, certainly not the Jambos of old I remember.

Even during the Mercer takeover days and these were also very dark times, but we came through that and spells of relegation to become better and stronger and all before Romaknob appeared on the scene.

But through these dark times one thing remained a constant and that was the unity and loyality showed by the fans.

Mercer never in my mind made me feel that I should constantly feel oblidged and indebted to thanking him for saving our club.

He gave us back some pride and some respect, pretty much all of which has dissolved under the current ownership.

Time to stop arguing with each other and unite behind a common goal.

Everyone seems to think that if we annoy the bamstick enough he will walk away and we'll be up s*it creek. (personally I think he has the capacity to do this anyway with or without our persuasion)

We've been up s*it creek before twice, and survived, I think we need to stop convincing ourselves and others that we could'nt survive another backward step situation again.

Total UNIFICATION and nothing else will see us through the darkness and into the light.

JKB

mickmaroon

Total UNIFICATION and nothing else will see us through the darkness and into the light.

Agreed. Easy. But now the hard bit. How (other than mass signing up to the Moonies) do you propose to proceed?

The overriding feeling amongst the majority appears to be the lack of unity and the resulting devisiveness of squabbling amongst each other, certainly not the Jambos of old I remember.

Even during the Mercer takeover days and these were also very dark times, but we came through that and spells of relegation to become better and stronger and all before Romaknob appeared on the scene.

But through these dark times one thing remained a constant and that was the unity and loyality showed by the fans.

Mercer never in my mind made me feel that I should constantly feel oblidged and indebted to thanking him for saving our club.

He gave us back some pride and some respect, pretty much all of which has dissolved under the current ownership.

Everyone seems to think that if we annoy the bamstick enough he will walk away and we'll be up s*it creek. (personally I think he has the capacity to do this anyway with or without our persuasion)

We've been up s*it creek before twice, and survived, I think we need to stop convincing ourselves and others that we could'nt survive another backward step situation again.

JKB

I agree mate ,I,m over 50 years a supporter and we have had a lot worse times than this and worse players than we have now.the problem now IMO is Vlad raised the expectations of the fans and showed we really could challenge the weegies.Unfortunately he seems to have lost interest in our aims and has handed our opponents our best players!However the most important thing IMO is to stick together and stop the in-fighting.The letter I think is a good idea ,worth a try if we get enough .We are all HEARTS fans!LETS STICK TOGETHER!

robin hood jambo

JKB

great idea, although easier said than done.

I still think that there are 2 many people who still "believe" god knows why.

Even on this forum where the "hardcore" air their views there is no consensus as to how to move forward and protest.

pennantjambo
great idea, although easier said than done.

I still think that there are 2 many people who still "believe" god knows why.

Even on this forum where the "hardcore" air their views there is no consensus as to how to move forward and protest.

The only thing I "believe" is that if as many people as possible stay away from the Hull City friendly then he will take notice especially if a media informed by the fans announce that this type of action will escalate.

When a single customer complains about a product does the Owner, MD or CEO get to hear about it? probably not.

When every customer complains about the same product does the MD or CEO get to hear about it? You bet your feckin boots they do, and, if I cared about my business and my business reputation enough I would damn well listen and do something positive about it.

Archived