Who’s the slaver on bbc

obua

1 minute ago, obua said:

Sounds like a weegie

You'll have to narrow it down a bit.  Need more details than weedgie  could be any of them  

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Des Clarke.

Total weegie cock.

Cheers mate I can’t put up with him any more I’m out all the best .

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Des Clarke.

Total weegie cock.

That's who he rightly meant.  Jackie bird is funnier than that clown  breaking the news?  Someone should break his ****ing neck   

Seymour M Hersh

Have to say the covered the fireworks very well.  When did they start showing it live btw? We only switched over for them from Jools Holland's Hootenanny which is for us the best TV on Hogmanay. 

Auld Reekin'
7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Have to say the covered the fireworks very well.  When did they start showing it live btw? We only switched over for them from Jools Holland's Hootenanny which is for us the best TV on Hogmanay. 

Which, I'm glad to say, was a little bit better this time: whilst some of the performers were a bit ropey (Melanie...? :jj_facepalm:), at least it was mainly concentrating on music and there weren't the hordes of erseholes dancing around dressed as clocks which have plagued previous years' programmes. The surprise of the night was that Rick Astley :vrface: could actually sing a bit. (I'd still rather he didn't, all in all, but he was OK.)

Seymour M Hersh
4 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Which, I'm glad to say, was a little bit better this time: whilst some of the performers were a bit ropey (Melanie...:jj_facepalm:? ), at least it was mainly concentrating on music and there weren't the hordes of erseholes dancing around dressed as clocks which have plagued previous years' programmes. The surprise of the night was that Rick Astley :vrface: could actually sing a bit. (I'd still rather he didn't, all in all, but he was OK.)

How bad was she? I laughed when she was singing "look what they've done to my son"g. No dear look what you've done to it. :lol:

Fitzroy Pointon
55 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I think they have did it for a few years. I certainly remember it the last couple of years. It's good to see but I'm not keen on the choice of music for it. Would rather a wee Phil and Ally jig accompanying it. 

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I think they have did it for a few years. I certainly remember it the last couple of years. It's good to see but I'm not keen on the choice of music for it. Would rather a wee Phil and Ally jig accompanying it. 

3.3 ton of fireworks set off in Edinburgh.

:vrwow:

Edited by ri Alban

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Was that not the music Mark Ronson put together for it? 

14 hours ago, been here before said:

Des Clarke.

Total insufferably unfunny, talentless weegie cock.

Augmented that for you.

been here before
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

3.3 ton of fireworks set off in Edinburgh.

:vrwow:

And folk wonder how theres chunks falling off sandstone buildings that are 100s of years old.

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

And folk wonder how theres chunks falling off sandstone buildings that are 100s of years old.

That'll be the salt water.