The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

...a bit disco
Just now, Barack said:

And us signing Liam Boyce is a Godsend for them, I suppose?

Scottish football trembles, at the thought of wee Davie returning.

:lol:

Shat ma pants already at the thought.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

40 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

So, to sumarise, he knows no more than whats already posted on here! 

Wheres Bongo? 

Or are they never seen on the same thread🤔

4 minutes ago, Gary Locke said:

Think temps will end back at Hamilton... which isn’t the best for us, he’s capable of a few goals on his day 

7 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

I agree to an extent, but If there was an opportunity to get Damour and Berra off the wage bill and replace them with more active squad members I’d be delighted.

Of course. 

Jambof3tornado
15 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I think we've had a very good window. I won't be disappointed if there is no more signings. I think our squad is good enough to get out of our current predicament. 

Correct. Which is exactly what the target should be.

If we can do good business in a tough window think what the summer could bring!!

Just saw the McGinn laddie that’s so need for them. Just needs a banjo and a rocking chair to complete his look. 

If we can get Thiam over the line and keep Washington that would conclude a very good window. If we lose Washington and bring in Thiam - not so much.

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

And us signing Liam Boyce is a Godsend for them, I suppose?

Scottish football trembles, at the thought of wee Davie returning.

:lol:

Wasn’t meaning for us to sign him but he’s capable of scoring a few for them, a think st mirren will go down 

On 18/01/2020 at 12:09, David Bennett said:

Not Hearts related (apologies) but Crystal Palace have signed Scott Banks from Dundee Utd. Anybody know anything about him?

On 18/01/2020 at 12:12, Famous 1874 said:

Supposed to be an excellent prospect. Attacking player I believe 

Gone to Alloa on loan 

Sportsound is on until midnight the night!

The last time i remember that happening we signed about 7 players in the last 10 minutes!

...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Well I think it’s extremely irresponsible that our window is still open, what with this coronavirus.

Sorted mate.

images.jpeg.bbe5fb4b3f62f1a2ed9e176261d047e4.jpeg

:thumbsup:

So, Hickey? Assume there’s no bids. If I was Stendel, come Monday I’d be putting a lot of effort into trying to get him on a long term contract. 

Coburg Hearts
7 hours ago, graygo said:

Possibly they felt it worth pushing the boat out for Berra rather than Wighton which is probably fair tbh.

It's probably this simple, if it happens. 

7 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Just saw the McGinn laddie that’s so need for them. Just needs a banjo and a rocking chair to complete his look. 

That is one ugly family the clampetts come to mind the brothers look like they fell out the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down 😂😂

18:27

WIGAN STATEMENT ON ROBINSON DEAL COLLAPSE

Wigan have moved quickly to put out a statement on Antonee Robinson after his move to AC Milan collapsed moments ago, explaining what caused the deal to fall apart.

They wrote: "Wigan Athletic defender Antonee Robinson will remain at the DW Stadium after his move to AC Milan could not be completed.

"Robinson, 22, travelled to Milan this morning after the two clubs agreed a fee for the permanent transfer on Thursday evening.

"The USA international underwent a medical examination with AC Milan, though further medical tests with the Italian authorities were required, which were subject to a 72-hour deadline.

"As such, the deal could not be formally ratified before the 8pm Italian Transfer Deadline on Friday."

chester copperpot

Just to point out Bongo has played a blinder this transfer window. The thing that always puts me off is posting something is done when it maybe has a few t's to cross and a few I's to dot.

I have had a message at 4pm from my wee pal in Hearts (ex player) that there is still at least one signing to be confirmed later on tonight. 

Hopefully comes to fruition.  

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Just to point out Bongo has played a blinder this transfer window. The thing that always puts me off is posting something is done when it maybe has a few t's to cross and a few I's to dot.

I have had a message at 4pm from my wee pal in Hearts (ex player) that there is still at least one signing to be confirmed later on tonight. 

Cheers Chester 👍🏻

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, chester copperpot said:

Yeah. 

Bongers was brave at lunchtime with Thiam.

He certainly has been highly informative. I would be taking any roasters with a mine of salt 

13 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

has his coupon came in

Fiddling in his own pockets

39 minutes ago, The Roller said:

A very distinctive look they McGinns.

Feckin banjo players.

If youve read this youre probably a McGinn.

225ECBB3-321E-4460-89B5-CB785BAEC208.jpeg

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Is it going to be one that makes us all go WOW, or one that someone says, 'in Daniel we trust'?

4 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

an exciting signing? one of the ones we have been linked to?

...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, Sertse said:

18:27

WIGAN STATEMENT ON ROBINSON DEAL COLLAPSE

Wigan have moved quickly to put out a statement on Antonee Robinson after his move to AC Milan collapsed moments ago, explaining what caused the deal to fall apart.

They wrote: "Wigan Athletic defender Antonee Robinson will remain at the DW Stadium after his move to AC Milan could not be completed.

"Robinson, 22, travelled to Milan this morning after the two clubs agreed a fee for the permanent transfer on Thursday evening.

"The USA international underwent a medical examination with AC Milan, though further medical tests with the Italian authorities were required, which were subject to a 72-hour deadline.

"As such, the deal could not be formally ratified before the 8pm Italian Transfer Deadline on Friday."

They’ve shown their hand already, if they come for hickey we are within our rights to ask for 7-8 million. We know they have it and they will be desperate. 

8 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

👍 Cheers Chester. 
Promise I wont slag you off if nothing happens mate. 
Some roasters think folk like Bongo is Stendel’s PA or something. Pass on what you hear. Take it with a pinch of salt and if it happens then brilliant. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, Dayman said:

They’ve shown their hand already, if they come for hickey we are within our rights to ask for 7-8 million. We know they have it and they will be desperate. 

Surely they will have the same problem with medicals.

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Dayman said:

Their window shuts at 7pm our time, that's why the deal is dead. He passed a medical, but required further tests which wouldn't be done before the deadline. If he isn't going Hickey wont either.

Not a very exciting last day so far. 

Need something controversial to happen. 

Hibs to lose Boyle and Kamberi while losing out on their main targets would do for now. 

11 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Is your wee pal Gary Locke? 😅

Coburg Hearts
6 hours ago, johnthomas said:

Any chance of playing something more appealing to old gits like me ?

Me anaw. 😎

Just now, Zaba said:

I can 100% guarantee that there will be at least one more. Possibly two.

Quote me.

What are you willing to do if it doesn’t happen? 😂

chester copperpot
3 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Is your wee pal Gary Locke? 😅

Is your wee pal Pat's Pishy Pants?

Just asking?

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, Zaba said:

I can 100% guarantee that there will be at least one more. Possibly two.

Quote me.

😅

6 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Their window shuts at 7pm our time, that's why the deal is dead. He passed a medical, but required further tests which wouldn't be done before the deadline. If he isn't going Hickey wont either.

Real shame. They could potentially get him on a pre contract for the summer?

Coburg Hearts
6 hours ago, BigAlim said:

I know he’s not been a goal scorer as of yet but I still hope he stays, think he’s perfect for the high press

Agreed.

chester copperpot
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I’ll take that as a yes 😂

It most definitely is not. Although Gary Locke would be a cracking mate to have. He will know much more than I ever will. 

It most definitely is not. Although Gary Locke would be a cracking mate to have. He will know much more than I ever will. 

Fair enough 

Andy Kirk?