• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• Spoleto

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Deevers

Top Posters In This Topic

August Landmesser

Looked like a stonewall red, but came from a nonsense free-kick, Alan Muir is a clown.

Sean Clare was the best I've seen him today. 

Absolute Scenes

I always knew there was a player there but lord help those fans like me that ask to give a player time. Well bloody done Sean Clare, so deserved 

julienbrellier

Completely deserved love it when a player proves fans (including me) absolutely wrong. Made a high profile mistake there but it’s one error in amongst several excellent performances in a row. That was recognised by an entire stadium. Could become a big player for us.

jack D and coke

Sure he must’ve been really encouraged by that. He done well again today and I bet he’s gutted the break is here now he’s building a wee head of steam. 
Well done Sean. 

Hat's off to the lad for his improved recent performances. Seems to be turning round the fans myself included keep it up son

4 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

Completely deserved love it when a player proves fans (including me) absolutely wrong. Made a high profile mistake there but it’s one error in amongst several excellent performances in a row. That was recognised by an entire stadium. Could become a big player for us.

Not sure if he actually made a mistake, he had really no option , instinct took over .. but I’m on his side 100% .. the guy is playing some great football at the moment, with some great heart 

SomethingAboutObua

Was he our sponsors MoM today? Didn’t hear. He was outstanding today anyway. Deserved the red but the free kick before was an absolute joke but this isn’t about the ref.

He was 8 or 9/10 today for me 

Always had potential, a mix of bad coaching, negative levein and low confidence had him playing poorly. 

He will turn out to be a big player for us 2nd half of the season. 

BRAVEHEART1874

Has played well recently and unfortunately he had to foul him as it would probably been a  1 on 1 and then an easy  goal judging by our past games. Geezo we will have to find someone else to moan at now maybe uche ;)

Think ferguson was falling around all day and it was a poor decision in the first instance to give the free kick though.

The ref was pish awarding fouls alll day for him, he is not called morelas ffs

Just now, colinmaroon said:

According to the BBC report Aberdeen equalised with the resultant PENALTY!

They don’t give a toss about Scottish football other than the obvious warts on society. Celtic and Rangers are like man united and the rest of the league are Rochdale as far as bbc coverage is concerned

2 minutes ago, .hmfc. said:

Keep in mind that he’s also playing out of position. Couple of great challenges today again  and taking one for the team. 

I don’t think he is out of position 

2 minutes ago, stotty said:

Never a foul in the lead up to his sending off. Was if definitely a clear goal scoring opportunity for them? Seemed quite far from goal. 

aberdeen boy was clean through if Clare hadn’t tugged him. 

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

According to the BBC report Aberdeen equalised with the resultant PENALTY!

Noticed that :lol: modern journalism is just taking educated guesses at what happened. 

7 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Was he our sponsors MoM today? Didn’t hear. He was outstanding today anyway. Deserved the red but the free kick before was an absolute joke but this isn’t about the ref.

Think it was Andy Irving who got it. 

I was just as happy when he went to take a throw in front of the Wheatfield and got the exact same treatment. 

Been a fan of the boy since day one. Long may his form continue. 

Brian Fantana

Was walking by the Tynie Arms on the way out and said to my boy that Clare had a brilliant game today up to the sending off. Some idiot shouted at me 'What ****ing game were you watching, he's sh**e' 

Some people have judged certain players before a ball is kicked. Clare was outstanding today, him and Irving stood out amongst a great team performance. 

He didn't know what to expect as he walked off, I think the standing ovation surprised him!

Right back is his position now. He is getting better at defending and when Aberdeen broke he made some last ditch tackles to get the ball out of place.

Well done Sean, your effort and commitment is most definitely being noticed.

10 minutes ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Meshino MOM 

irvine Ambassadors MOM

Well done  Sean Clare and well done Hearts. 

Who’s man enough to admit to giving him personal abuse on here and boo-Ing him on the pitch. Calling him never a player? But can now see a player in there? 
it’s not up for debate. 14k fans cheating him off 
as he’s just been sent off prices it. 
cab we start with Geoff? 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Was walking by the Tynie Arms on the way out and said to my boy that Clare had a brilliant game today up to the sending off. Some idiot shouted at me 'What ****ing game were you watching, he's sh**e' 

Some people have judged certain players before a ball is kicked. Clare was outstanding today, him and Irving stood out amongst a great team performance. 

The same sort who were giving it the clean slate patter no doubt.

No matter what he does, some have already made their minds up and won't change.

Played really well today and deserved his standing ovation. On first viewing, it looked to me that Halkett threw him under the bus a little - I think it was him who didn't drop with the runner from the quick free kick and Clare came to cover.

I said from the start there was a class player in there. Obviously lack of confidence and Levein buried it deeper but I hope he keeps up the good work and the idiots that have it in for him give him a bit more backing now.

18 minutes ago, .hmfc. said:

Keep in mind that he’s also playing out of position. Couple of great challenges today again  and taking one for the team. 

I actually think he has made that position his.

Never expected him to do well there after that game when Levien put him at RB.

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, .hmfc. said:

Is he? Imo he stays where he is. The positions he’s played previous is maybe where the issues have arisen from. He’s looking like he might nail that position down. 
He’s definitely got a good engine and that position could be where he finally becomes a player for us. 

Feel for Clare today, Halkett threw him under the bus and gave him a choice too make, he reacted as most would in the sitiation.

Watch Halkett turn his back to the game and slowly walk back to position, Clare tried to cover his mistake. Was poor from Halkett.

Thought Clare was fantastic though. 

Edited by jambo 5-1

I for one have been very critical .

Delighted he got that response from the support.

Also the encouragement from the supporters around me for him shows we all want the laddie to do well.

Another positive .