What did we expect?

swavkav

As yesterday’s result, is definitely not on,  what did we honestly expect?.

Ann Budge saved us,  yes, she has made mistakes, by not getting rid of the previous management at the start of the season, to which she admitted, ( better late than never I suppose).

Our playing squad has lost all confidence within them selfs and support of the paying fans/supporters, most players probably read the forums,  and if I was a player seeing all the negative comments directed at me and my teammates, ( yes some justified but some not) I would be seeking medical help. ( see the depression thread in the shed).

Yes, I understand that as fans/supporters, we want results, yes I understand that the players and new management want results!.

However, until we can actually unite and support each other, instead of calling each and every one out for this and that, will it get any better?.

over the last few months, we the fans/supporters have turned up religiously, home and away, with the hope, we will pick up and start playing and getting results that are expected of our club, but, we have just turned into “boo boys” yet again, yes it’s justified, however, it doesn’t help anyone. 

We have Aberdeen next, are we just going to turn up and “boo” the team? It’s our last game before the transfer window opens, some players will move on ( happily to get rid of the negativity in the club)  new players will arrive ( as it stands, they are in for a shock) 

Sadly our season starts after the winter break, but, we have to get behind or lads on the pitch ( hard I know) or we are going to stay in the league by the skin of our teeth!! 

HHGH

4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Also, what sort of player do we attract when we are stuck at the bottom?

I dred to think about that 

4 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Also, what sort of player do we attract when we are stuck at the bottom?

We‘ll see pretty soon. Can they be any worse though?

N Lincs Jambo

Simple fact of the matter is we have had a dreadful December whilst other struggling teams have picked up points. We desperately need three or four quality signings in January plus some key players to return from injury. Tbh the player I think we have missed the most is Peter Haring although Naisy’s leadership qualities have been sorely missed.

18 games to avoid relegation. We can do it if some/all of the above happens. If it doesn’t, I can’t even see where the next goal is coming from.

5 hours ago, swavkav said:

As yesterday’s result, is definitely not on,  what did we honestly expect?.

Ann Budge saved us,  yes, she has made mistakes, by not getting rid of the previous management at the start of the season, to which she admitted, ( better late than never I suppose).

Our playing squad has lost all confidence within them selfs and support of the paying fans/supporters, most players probably read the forums,  and if I was a player seeing all the negative comments directed at me and my teammates, ( yes some justified but some not) I would be seeking medical help. ( see the depression thread in the shed).

Yes, I understand that as fans/supporters, we want results, yes I understand that the players and new management want results!.

However, until we can actually unite and support each other, instead of calling each and every one out for this and that, will it get any better?.

over the last few months, we the fans/supporters have turned up religiously, home and away, with the hope, we will pick up and start playing and getting results that are expected of our club, but, we have just turned into “boo boys” yet again, yes it’s justified, however, it doesn’t help anyone. 

We have Aberdeen next, are we just going to turn up and “boo” the team? It’s our last game before the transfer window opens, some players will move on ( happily to get rid of the negativity in the club)  new players will arrive ( as it stands, they are in for a shock) 

Sadly our season starts after the winter break, but, we have to get behind or lads on the pitch ( hard I know) or we are going to stay in the league by the skin of our teeth!! 

HHGH

I really admire your optimism bud as I have been  guilty of negativity loads the last 3 seasons.Yes we should get behind the boys on the pitch but the fact remains they have been piss poor for him is now due to a combination of factors .I will always want us to win and think we can stay up with the correct Jan signings. Onwards and upwards it is.

Listening to Stendel yesterday, I’m not that confident that Budge has the funds to push the boat out for the quality needed in January. Didn’t fill me with much optimism.

We can't score goals. We expect Hearts 0.  Yet we are looking at signing on loan an out of form defender from MacPhee's mate.

5 hours ago, Hercules said:

Keep clapping boys. 👏🏻👏🏻

Just want to check I've got this right if you go to games and support the team your a happy clapper? 

Whereas if you go to games and berate your own team for 90 mins your a true fan. 

Just looking for a wee bit clarification as I think I've been doing the hearts fan thing wrong for 30 years