Today's other games

neilnunb

Liverpool heading for the title should they continue to lead at Leicester City tonight...2-0 and really should be much more

But at only 1-0 down Leicester were not out of it but they are now after that penalty

I'm beginning to think when Liverpool win Hearts lose in 2019 so once the English title is sown up time for a few Liverpool losses...I'm at the point where I'm willing to try anything 😭

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Unreal 2nd half performance from Liverpool and alexander-arnold in particular. 

4-0 and surely the title is heading back to Merseyside...another period of domination coming up ?

Now that the title is secured if my theory about Liverpool wins equal Hearts losses is true time for a couple of defeats to kick start our season

Hearts will lose regardless of any other team. 

26 wins in their last 27 league games :lol: just a disgrace how good this team is considering jordan henderson is in it. 

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Hearts will lose regardless of any other team. 

26 wins in their last 27 league games :lol: just a disgrace how good this team is considering jordan henderson is in it. 

He is a very good player and totally under rated

If Liverpool can avoid defeat in their next 2 matches (and both at home) they will have gone a calendar year since defeat in the league

Last lost January 3rd 2019