Mulraney

jamle1874

BerraBelieveit

Until Saturday, when Hearts have everyone fit I would've actually had Mulraney in my strongest eleven. Despite that, his attitude and actions are questionable to say the very least. 

However, at Hamilton on Saturday I thought he was shocking when he come in. In situations like this you need to stand up and be counted and for a winger that means getting the ball and running at defenders. He hid on Saturday so many times & on the odd chance he got to run with the ball his end product was as bad as it comes. I then realised I don't want anyone like that on the bench never mind the starting eleven. 

Yesterday sums him up, he's scared of anyone getting at him and he is scared to take responsibility. 

Very sad as on his day he's one of very few in the game who plays like an old school winger by getting to the byline at pace and crossing in.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• jambogirlglasgow

• pettigrewsstylist

• Jambof3tornado

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I doubt we will see the gutless little **** in the first team again. 

Correct. 

Stendel will not up with his ersehole  attitude plus he is a very. very poor football player. 

Get rid ASAP. 

6 minutes ago, kila said:

Would’ve been the second half - I didn’t see it but it may have happened nearer the home dugout than away one. Mulraney looked like he couldn’t give a shit the whole game with the balls he put in, movement and hiding right in front of the manager. He has an awful attitude and needs a reality check. He maybe thinks he will make it in MLS but that’s probably above his level too. 

We should jump at the chance of getting rid of this clown. Total lack of respect for not only himself but the Club and the fans with his attitude.

I really had high hopes for him and gave him the benefit of the doubt when he first arrived and thought that he had a chance. For a while he did improve and but for his final ball he looked to be improving.

He is obviously one of those players who still sucks a dummy and likes to spit it out when things are not going his way.

Those sort of players are bad for the dressing room and best away somewhere else even if we don't get a peeny for him just get rid.

14 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

Couldn’t give a **** about the rumours about him. 

He’s a mouthy wee prick, as evidenced by his recent red card. Seems to have a lot to say, epitomising the big talk, little action we’ve seen from Hearts in the last 18 months. 

I was speaking to my brother during the game today about the difference between Boyle and Mulraney. The difference is that Boyle is rapid and a mediocre footballer, whereas Mulraney is rapid but spineless and couldn’t put a cross into an election card, let alone the box. 

File alongside Whelan, Keena, White, Damour, MacLean, Henderson, Wighton in the ‘get the **** out of this club tonight’ club. Not to be confused with the ‘thanks for your service but you contribute **** all so time to go’ club which includes, but it’s not limited to, Berra, Halkett, Zlamal, Doyle, Bozanic, Lee, Dikamona, Uche. 

The only players worth a start are Smith, Hickey and I guess Clare based on recent games. 

Might as well keep the following and hope they stop being ****ing injured and start contributing: Walker, Washington, Naismith, Haring, Souttar. 

I honestly cannot see how we’d be any worse playing Chris Hamilton, Irving, Conor Smith, MacDonald, Cochrane. At least these boys have heart. Might be lightweight but I’m sure they try a ****ing leg. 

Tremendous post. It has it all, comedic value, whilst hammering the point.

1 minute ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Until Saturday, when Hearts have everyone fit I would've actually had Mulraney in my strongest eleven. Despite that, his attitude and actions are questionable to say the very least. 

However, at Hamilton on Saturday I thought he was shocking when he come in. In situations like this you need to stand up and be counted and for a winger that means getting the ball and running at defenders. He hid on Saturday so many times & on the odd chance he got to run with the ball his end product was as bad as it comes. I then realised I don't want anyone like that on the bench never mind the starting eleven. 

Yesterday sums him up, he's scared of anyone getting at him and he is scared to take responsibility. 

Very sad as on his day he's one of very few in the game who plays like an old school winger by getting to the byline at pace and crossing in.

Bozanic overhit a pass wide to him in the second half (that was disappointing as it looked easier to play the right weight) he collected the ball near the touchline( So, we at least kept possession) then skewed his cross out the park. 

He then felt the need to have a go at Bozanic as he was calling over to him to get his attention.  He could’ve held the ball up and waited for support or about turned and tried to find space to do something more effective. Needs to look at himself, not others. 

19 minutes ago, kila said:

Would’ve been the second half - I didn’t see it but it may have happened nearer the home dugout than away one. Mulraney looked like he couldn’t give a shit the whole game with the balls he put in, movement and hiding right in front of the manager. He has an awful attitude and needs a reality check. He maybe thinks he will make it in MLS but that’s probably above his level too. 

The game was live on Sky so you would assume it was caught on camera and been a talking point. 

Not saying it didn't happen but I'm surprised there isn't a single shot of the incident. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Any footage or images of the alleged middle finger incident?

1 hour ago, kila said:

I only saw it happen, no video etc as it happened too quick.

Tbe clock in the corner of the Hibs end was at 73 minutes. He had just given the ball away, yet again, caught in possession a d tackled by the Hibs player.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

1 hour ago, Debut 4 said:

Bozanic overhit a pass wide to him in the second half (that was disappointing as it looked easier to play the right weight) he collected the ball near the touchline( So, we at least kept possession) then skewed his cross out the park. 

He then felt the need to have a go at Bozanic as he was calling over to him to get his attention.  He could’ve held the ball up and waited for support or about turned and tried to find space to do something more effective. Needs to look at himself, not others. 

This. He didnt even turn back to retain possession,  just put in an aimless cross that went straight out. It was picked up by Sky commentators.

Gordon Ramsay
21 minutes ago, lou said:

He has posted on Instagram that the music was off and he forgot the airpods were in, although I would rather see an explanation on why he hid the entire match 

Course they were, Jake.

Useless wimp wish he'd **** off back to Inverness. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

cardboardcutout

It would be worth pointing out that Robbo rated mulraney and thought he could make it at Hearts,misjudgement all round!  'IT' is difficult to quantify but Jake hasn't got it!

1 hour ago, lou said:

He has posted on Instagram that the music was off and he forgot the airpods were in, although I would rather see an explanation on why he hid the entire match 

Jake don't insult the Hearts 

fans intelligence. 

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

The game was live on Sky so you would assume it was caught on camera and been a talking point. 

Not saying it didn't happen but I'm surprised there isn't a single shot of the incident. 

Watching from Lower S there was something in the second half. Stendel was shouting down the line to Mulraney doing that 1 finger on each hand indicating overlapping. Mulraney looked to be responding to that, kind of double checking he understood,  but didn't look like a middle finger response. I guess that might be what's being talked about?

jambogirlglasgow
1 hour ago, lou said:

Dear Jake, 

We’re not as thick as you,

Kind regards

The Hearts fans 

Ricardo Shillyshally
1 hour ago, lou said:

Did he also forget about the butt plug he seemed to have in during the match?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
21 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Watching from Lower S there was something in the second half. Stendel was shouting down the line to Mulraney doing that 1 finger on each hand indicating overlapping. Mulraney looked to be responding to that, kind of double checking he understood,  but didn't look like a middle finger response. I guess that might be what's being talked about?

It was definitely a middle finger salute. Definitely not repeating Stendel's instructions, as mulraney was indicating he couldn't hear him. I have no idea if Stendel saw it.

14 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

You're personal abuse to every post from me hasn't gone unoticed. 

You try to come across intelligent and balanced but always sign off with a personal insult. 

I'll explain my reasoning, once more. 

Milinkovic is not that good a player to drag us up the table on his own. I watched him play, several times. 

He had some good games, and some very poor games. That's the inconsistent part. 

In terms of caring about Hearts, his past actions of dropping us as soon as Hull flashed their knickers confirms that. 

Also, he has no connection to us, other than employee - employer. Why would he care?

He was apparently offered around £10k a week with Hull and left us for more money, fair enough but that explains my value for money part. He's not worth being one of our highest earners imo. 

Ofc, I would take him, if the finances were OK. 

He'd add something on the pitch and give us another option. We need another wide option, but he won't save our season all on his own. 

If he wanted a lot of money, then I would say no. 

Next time, try playing the ball rather than the man, otherwise you just look like a petty wee keyboard hard man looking for a fight who likes to sling insults over a forum.

It also does your  Internet persona of intelligent, balanced poster no good. You come across as a prize arsehole tbh. 

See if you typed a post, read it, and read it again, read it for a third time and then applied the ‘is what I’ve typed complete bollocks’ test you would post a lot less.

There is a reason you get a hard time on here. Take a hint lad.

9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Ive given Mulraney far too much leeway personally.
I’ve given up now though he’s absolutely shite. 

Snap mate.

But let's not criticise because you know what that makes us.

22 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

See if you typed a post, read it, and read it again, read it for a third time and then applied the ‘is what I’ve typed complete bollocks’ test you would post a lot less.

Lost cause mate.

And that's rich coming from me.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, jake said:

Snap mate.

But let's not criticise because you know what that makes us.

Not the racist patter again is it? 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Please stay on the subject. 

Take a day off from the trolling. 

When you open up a thread, decide to yourself-

Am I here to talk about Hearts and the subject matter

Or

Am I here to act like a higher power, give shitty advice, troll and slag folk. 

If it's the latter, put down the phone down and go out for some fresh air.

It's almost New year, make that your New year's resolution, lad. 

On topic, as that's how I generally roll. 

£200k is good for Mulraney but if he leav we'll need two wide men as I think we all ready need one as we stand. 

20 hours ago, lou said:

He just wanted to show off his Christmas pressie.

£200k would be excellent, rarely finds a man with a cross so his pace is irrelevant as there is no end product. 

Push Hickey up into left mid to fill his place when Garuccio is ready to play. I'd like to see what the lad can do further up the pitch

42 minutes ago, dazinho88 said:

£200k would be excellent, rarely finds a man with a cross so his pace is irrelevant as there is no end product. 

Push Hickey up into left mid to fill his place when Garuccio is ready to play. I'd like to see what the lad can do further up the pitch

If we were doing something like that I’d rather it were Garuccio pushed up. Hickey better defensively 

pettigrewsstylist
On 27/12/2019 at 10:36, hmfc_liam06 said:

Any footage or images of the alleged middle finger incident?

Where im at. The journos that monitor this place cant be far away from asking DS, if any truth in it.

pettigrewsstylist
On 27/12/2019 at 10:59, BerraBelieveit said:

Where i have got to with him. He has blown a wonderful chance because i actually believe with a stronger developed personality he could become some player.

pettigrewsstylist
19 hours ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

Did he also forget about the butt plug he seemed to have in during the match?

😂😂😂

1 hour ago, dazinho88 said:

Garuccio's main attribute is his crossing - maybe better if he plays further up

jack D and coke
49 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Where i have got to with him. He has blown a wonderful chance because i actually believe with a stronger developed personality he could become some player.

I thought the same. On occasion he go go past players and has lightning pace, something you just can’t teach but you hope and wait and wait and it just doesn’t seem to be coming. 
His composure and final ball is 9 times out of 10, utterly woeful. 

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I thought the same. On occasion he go go past players and has lightning pace, something you just can’t teach but you hope and wait and wait and it just doesn’t seem to be coming. 

Would love DS to sort him out. Boat may have sailed. He is Oirish..he cant be that timid deep down. 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Would love DS to sort him out. Boat may have sailed. He is Oirish..he cant be that timid deep down. 

The most Oirish sounding man I’ve ever heard in my life and aye you’d expect him to have some bolloks, they normally do. 
Hasn’t shown much and you can’t keep playing someone in our predicament who delivers the square root of hee haw. 
He’s not alone though. 

Fort Vallance
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You can't teach bottle either.

pettigrewsstylist
5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The most Oirish sounding man I’ve ever heard in my life and aye you’d expect him to have some bolloks, they normally do. 
Hasn’t shown much and you can’t keep playing someone in our predicament who delivers the square root of hee haw. 
He’s not alone though. 

Aye. Suppose its down the Kaisers judgment now!

40 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Before the cup final I genuinely thought he could be a potential match winner. 

Shows how much I know. 

It's not the ability, or lack of with him. 

It's his total lack of determination, guts and bottle that I just cannot stand. 

These characteristics are within and cannot be taught or coached. You either have it or you don't. He doesn't have it and he never will.

Maybe he has blown what little brains he had away with his earphones.

3 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Shows how much I know

In fairness, you also bigged up Wighton...

😉🤣

2 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Boyd has no right to criticise.

Every time he runs onto the pitch he's wearing 8 kilos of Killie Pies.

Wa ......k stain of a bit vermin,,,,,

I think ability wise he isn’t all that different to Boyle. The difference is Boyle knows his strengths and uses them to the max. Always knocks the ball and runs and when it comes to finishing he keeps it simple. 

I think his application means he will never reach any potential he has. 

5 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Shows how much I know. 

It's not the ability, or lack of with him. 

It's his total lack of determination, guts and bottle that I just cannot stand. 

These characteristics are within and cannot be taught or coached. You either have it or you don't. He doesn't have it and he never will.

A total lack of bottle. He’s fast and with application he could be a fair player, but he totally lacks bottle. You can see it when we are up against it. He hides. 

2 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

I think ability wise he isn’t all that different to Boyle. The difference is Boyle knows his strengths and uses them to the max. Always knocks the ball and runs and when it comes to finishing he keeps it simple. 

I think his application means he will never reach any potential he has. 

Boyle simply has tenacity and doesn’t hide.  He’s always on the move making him a hard target to pin down. He worked our back line from one side of the pitch to the other causing problems. 

Mulraney just waits on the ball coming into his area of the park and even then you’ll be lucky to see something worthwhile.  No intelligent running or movement; no anticipation ready to intercept or look for breaks.  How often does he get in the box for a winger? 

Its like our players don’t believe the ball will break for them. They don’t see the point in doing the same run 20 times if the ball doesn’t come to them. They don’t believe the 21st run could be the one that leads to a goal.  Lazy half hearted wee c<<<

6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Boyle simply has tenacity and doesn’t hide.  He’s always on the move making him a hard target to pin down. He worked our back line from one side of the pitch to the other causing problems. 

Mulraney just waits on the ball coming into his area of the park and even then you’ll be lucky to see something worthwhile.  No intelligent running or movement; no anticipation ready to intercept or look for breaks.  How often does he get in the box for a winger? 

Its like our players don’t believe the ball will break for them. They don’t see the point in doing the same run 20 times if the ball doesn’t come to them. They don’t believe the 21st run could be the one that leads to a goal.  Lazy half hearted wee c<<<

Yep spot on. Very much wait on things happening rather than working hard to make them happen 

Don't know if it's been mentioned but the maximum distance of AirPods is 10 metres. He didn't have pockets to have his phone so therefore won't have had music on

ginger jambo98
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

A total lack of bottle. He’s fast and with application he could be a fair player, but he totally lacks bottle. You can see it when we are up against it. He hides. 

Correct. He hides when the going gets tough. For inspiration he needs to look at clips of John colquhoun, he'd literally be carried off in the last ten one week and be held together by physio tape and play the following week. Modern players should look at that and hang their heads in shame. 

2 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Great post.