PS3 40gb help....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Just received mine today (free with mobile phone) Can someone tell me what i need for watching blu-ray movies or is it a case of plugging it in like the ps2?

You might need an HDMi cable to connect it to your hi-def TV. I can't remember if the PS3 comes with one or not. Apart from that, just some films to watch.

Like mda said, you don't need anything but if you've got an HD TV then you'll want to get a HDMI cable or you won't get the benefit.

Walter Bishop

Any ideas where i could pick up an HDMI lead today and what sort of cost involved???

Say What Again
Any ideas where i could pick up an HDMI lead today and what sort of cost involved???

It won't be expensive mate. I bought a 2 metre, gold plated one on Ebay last night for ?4 (including delivery).

Currys/Dixons etc will sell them.

And don't get suckered in to paying over the odds. Various places have shown that the cheap HDMI cables are just as good as those which are much more expensive.

Hearts of Vladland
And don't get suckered in to paying over the odds. Various places have shown that the cheap HDMI cables are just as good as those which are much more expensive.

I know but it was just because he said he needed it today.

My comment wasn't aimed at anyone mate, it was just in case he ends up somewhere and starts getting told that he needs the ?40, platinum-plated, jewel encrusted cable.

jambojamie

a got a hdmi cable 2 metre for 14.99 from makro good quality nd offical playstation 3 one to

Archived