Shaggy

Jambo Jim

Sky Sports reporting that he has now officially left the club.

GillesRousset(Jambo)

Well if theres a story to tell NOW is the time to tell it SHAGGY

Sky Sports reporting that he has now officially left the club.

This is the only piece of good news since that fat Lithuanian **** took over

Well if theres a story to tell NOW is the time to tell it SHAGGY

He would have a cheek tbh

the ginger weegie stayed long enough - couldn't have been that bad for him

cobbyshambles

whatever you say atleast he was loyal till the end which is more than many at the club now.

whatever you say atleast he was loyal till the end which is more than many at the club now.

Agreed but I can't help thinking he just new what side his bread was buttered on

No other club would have him as manager

he had it couche

loved him as a player but hopeless in charge

Ryan Gosling
This is the only piece of good news since that fat Lithuanian **** took over

He's not really fat.

Jambof3tornado

IMO shaggy should have spoken up sooner and walked away from Hearts with his head up,instead of allowing himself to be treated like a poodle!!!

I lost all respect for him a long while ago.

cobbyshambles

i think if he had any balls he'd have gone against romanov's wishes and picked his own team for a game.

MackaysCentreSpot

I heard a wee story saying that Frail had been allegedly suspended (gardening duties) for allegations made against him that had nothing to do with football.

Just stating what I heard.

I heard a wee story saying that Frail had been allegedly suspended (gardening duties) for allegations made against him that had nothing to do with football.

Hmmmm, interesting

Drylaw Hearts

This is probably the same rumour that has been doing the rounds since Hearts played Siroki Brijeg nearly 2 years ago.

Walter Kidd
This is probably the same rumour that has been doing the rounds since Hearts played Siroki Brijeg nearly 2 years ago.

From the same source that Burley was on the bevvy.

(Which he was to be fair - spotted him in Fingers a few times. Was always a gentleman though.)

Pinilla and Shaggy gone in the same day.

Hmmmm, rumours!

I am sure there is a nice juicy rumour to be linked between these two - anyone want to try :arf:

cobbyshambles
From the same source that Burley was on the bevvy.

(Which he was to be fair - spotted him in Fingers a few times. Was always a gentleman though.)

or the one about him caught in the boot room with romanov's niece.

From Frails own statements mortgage etc. I am not sure he was there because of loyalty, but more because of his economic needs. In fact based on his post game comments, and questionable statements about having complete control, it would seem his loyalty was more to Romanov than Hearts.

aaahh good

the next smear campaign starts.....

(not a dig against you - I'm sure it will be in Romanovs interests to throw suggestions around that Frail was of questionable character / behaviour, as it did with Burley, Elvis, Gordon etc)

Chad Sexington
Pinilla and Shaggy gone in the same day.

Hmmmm, rumours!

I am sure there is a nice juicy rumour to be linked between these two - anyone want to try :arf:

brokeback%20movie.jpg

NoseLikeMahe

Shaggy hung around and stuck it out (altho he hated what was going on) because he had a family to look after and had found himself in a much bigger job, paying much better money than he should ever have been in at that point in his career. Believe it or not, pure football decisions aren't always viable in the real world.

While he's not a major villain in the whole debacle, he's not been treated as harshly as many are making out I don't think... He was known by many to have a habit of saying things he probably shouldn't have without regard for those in earshot. He's an honest, decent guy... but perhaps a bit naive when it comes to office/training ground politics. In other words - he shot himself in the foot a bit.

Archived