The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Still fancy us to win on Thursday.

23 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Same. 

Also pretty confident of staying up. 

👍

16 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Budge should make it publicly known that the whole squad is available for bids come January. 
Get some sucker to take the deadwood off our hands. 

Who would buy them?

2 hours ago, indianajones said:

Same. 

Also pretty confident of staying up. 

wish I shared your confidence. 1 point from the last 7 games and 3 goals from the last 13 games (St Mirren aside), doesn't fill me with any optimism.

With the bottom of the league winning in the last 2 round of games there may be some hope. Trouble is both those wins were against us. Brutal times 😩

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This place is going to go potty if Hibs give us a doing.🤣

decent odds on them at 9/5. Can't believe we are favs at 13/8

16 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

With this lot of wasters then we have no hope.

Get them ALL out now

I think the first three games after the break will be vital. Win two out of three and we're going to be fine. Otherwise.......play offs or worse

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Dino Velvet said:

Unfortunately, not many. 

Wighton couldnt get a game for a shit Dundee,Mulraney the same at Inverness.Our squad is littered with pish that nobody with half a brain cell would touch.

Getting rid of these imposters on long term contracts is going to be a feckin nightmare.

William H. Bonney
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Wighton couldnt get a game for a shit Dundee,Mulraney the same at Inverness.Our squad is littered with pish that nobody with half a brain cell would touch.

Getting rid of these imposters on long term contracts is going to be a feckin nightmare.

It’s a proper cluster **** 

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, Morlich said:

Don't want to be a doom-monger here, but a wee look at the table over the 5 years since we came back up isn't exactly reassuring.

14/15     Relegated St Mirren       30 points       Play-off     Motherwell         36 points

15/16     Relegated Dundee Utd  28                    Play-off     Kilmarnock        36 

16/17     Relegated Inverness      34                   Play-off      Hamilton            35  

17/18     Relegated Ross County 29                   Play-off       Partick               33

18/19     Relegated Dundee          21                    Play-off     St Mirren            32

Let's be optimistic, and  say 36 points should be enough to   get us into 10th place.   That leaves us  needing another 24 points from our 17 remaining games.  8 wins? Hmmm..... 

Jesus.....
We’re going down. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

We simply must score goals. Simple as that. That should be the priority over everything else in January. Stendel has improved us for sure in effort, creativity, and making chances, but the Barnsley fans told us we wouldn't be strong defensively, we would just try to score more than the opposition. I don't care who it is or if they're on six month contracts (Lafferty or whoever) but we must find at least one and ideally two goalscorers. 

17 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Budge should make it publicly known that the whole squad is available for bids come January. 
Get some sucker to take the deadwood off our hands. 

Aye but she will still listen to they 2 shitehawks like there her noo noos. Ffs. 

A_A wehatethehibs

We need

- a keeper who can keep a clean sheet

- defence who can stop opposition players from getting past (and also have the legs to run back / scramble as we will play a high press)

- fullbacks who can consistently defend 1vs 1

- midfield who know what teamwork and taking responsibility is 
- wingers who can cross a ball

- strikers who can score

-crucially all of the above we need them stay fit and not get niggling hamstring injuries keeping them out for rolling 2 week periods which turn into 6 months. 

So I make that about 10-15 new players required in order to stay up. We are in serious shite 

14 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Well apparently the solution is get them all out now. How that would be accomplished I have no idea because it would involve paying off all those contracts and I suspect that's not financially possible.

Then after paying off all those contracts somehow have some money left to build an entirely new squad of great quality. 

We also want rid of our owner but only after she and the benefactors she introduced to the club have provided the funds to get us out of this mess. 🤔

There’s plenty of time for hearts to pull away from the bottom ,but budge has to get her finger out and back stendel to the hilt the planing for signings should be happening now ,don’t know where the money is coming from but she has to find it 

16 minutes ago, luckydug said:

We also want rid of our owner but only after she and the benefactors she introduced to the club have provided the funds to get us out of this mess. 🤔

You could not make it up with some of the absolute pish on this thread and various others.

Feckin unbelievable.

Bottom of the league, no ones fault but our own, this is the time for everyone to stand together , get behind of the team instead of booing every move, we have 20 games to sort this, it won't be easy but cmon Jambos get behind the team. HHGH 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, sac said:

Just need to win one more game than Hamilton over the remainder

Then beat whoever in the play off? 
Im not all that confident. 

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This place is going to go potty if Hibs give us a doing.🤣

Oh I don’t know. It’ll make Christmas for a few on here.

2 hours ago, Jamie3lb said:

Who would buy them?

Well we did for a start. Just need to find a club with a lazy manager, shoite assistant coaches and a scouting policy that isn’t worth a sook. We can’t be the only club that fit that criteria ffs! 

Looking at the fixture list, Feb and March are HUGE months for us. We are playing a lot of teams round about us and we MUST take full points from them if we are to have any chance of survival. History tells us that no club is too big to go down. The fight is truly on.

Psychedelicropcircle

This season  reminds me of the tommy McLean season in the early nineties, utter shite but we survive!

please young team do not  do the pitch invasion celebration though still remember  robbo telling them to GTF off the park embarrassed 

pettigrewsstylist
On 22/12/2019 at 12:55, farin said:

Very, thought these days were behind us tbh. The 2 teams above us have just beaten us & that’s worrying. 

Thats the bit for me. 

New mgmt lift hasnt materialised

St J hadnt won in a year on road

Accies hadnt won in 11 games

Telling... We are in serious sh**. We need funds for fighters asap. That lot cant be trusted.

5 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

This season  reminds me of the tommy McLean season in the early nineties, utter shite but we survive!

please young team do not  do the pitch invasion celebration though still remember  robbo telling them to GTF off the park embarrassed 

If I was going on the park it would be to tell some of that shower of shite what I thought of them!!! 
Not celebrating that’s for sure. I knew Levein had us going back the way but never in a million years did I think we would go down!!! 

On 22/12/2019 at 11:17, kingantti1874 said:

Do the players have relegation clauses? 

Hope a lot of them have ? Quicker oot the better !   providing weve got suitable replacements.......

pettigrewsstylist
8 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I disagree with 'new mgmt lift hasn't materialised' as a criticism at this moment. 

We have lost to the 2 main clubs in a relegation battle with us. We havnt looked like winning.

2 nd half last weeknd was business as normal.

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

So we should sack Daniel Stendal? is that what you think is the best course of action right now?

Seek help mate.

husref musemic
Just now, Zlatanable said:

So we should sack Daniel Stendal? is that what you think is the best course of action right now?

if he was in the country in the week before the new years Derby we could sack him. 

he could go help Craig with injuries &. recruitment from the 27th if he can be arsed.

Here's hoping that Daniel Stendel is the Red Adair of football. He'll deserve a medal if he gets us out of the mire.

17 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Thing is we had a couple of goalscorers in that season in Robbo and John Millar from midfield.  We currently only have Naismith and he is always injured.  Worrying times.  That said the league was a far better standard back then with less teams.

Edited by Randy Marsh

2 hours ago, Randy Marsh said:

Thing is we had a couple of goalscorers in that season in Robbo and John Millar from midfield.  We currently only have Naismith and he is always injured.  Worrying times.  That said the league was a far better standard back then with less teams.

David hagen winner at hampden v tic ,,,,?did that no sort of keep hearts safe ??

Ainsley Harriott

Anyone would think those in the clique at BBC sport were anti-hearts. FFS thr list includes Liam Miler, Conor Sammmon and Dyaln McGeough. Absolute pi*s take.