Gary Mackay

john colquhoun

John Robertson

Craig Levein

Roman Bednar

Craig Gordon

Tom Farmer :dribble:

Yes we are getting desperate

Put youre money where your mouth is & spearhead a awareness campaign to get romaknob to change.

Jambof3tornado

I think George foulkes and Gary Mackay should front our united efforts to get Vlad to change his ways and stop meddling with the team.

We deserve better Vlad!!!

If they've any sense they'll be as far from Tynecastle as possible.

Spellczech

There is a fine line between criticising Romanov and hurting the club. I read Foulkes comments about Vlad "reaping what he sowed" and I have to say his constant sniping the press is sounding rather "I told you so" and dare I say pompous...He was more suckered than the rest of us ever were so you'd think he'd want to just shut up or do something a bit more constructive that Press chat, like finding someone else to bail Hearts out again to make up for leading us from the firepan into the fire...

zicoinexile
There is a fine line between criticising Romanov and hurting the club. I read Foulkes comments about Vlad "reaping what he sowed" and I have to say his constant sniping the press is sounding rather "I told you so" and dare I say pompous...He was more suckered than the rest of us ever were so you'd think he'd want to just shut up or do something a bit more constructive that Press chat, like finding someone else to bail Hearts out again to make up for leading us from the firepan into the fire...

I agree - his comments will only result in Romanov digging his heels in even further given the previous between the two.

Guest Tynie Bubbles
I think George foulkes and Gary Mackay should front our united efforts to get Vlad to change his ways and stop meddling with the team,

Depending which way the wind was blowing at the time of course :rolleyes:

NoseLikeMahe
I think George foulkes and Gary Mackay should front our united efforts to get Vlad to change his ways and stop meddling with the team.

We deserve better Vlad!!!

Ideal.. get the professional bandwagon-jumpers to finally start their own up!

james.todd
George Foulkes

Charlie Mann

Everyone That said............. '' Im Not Renewing''

The Scottish media

FFS Anyone Than Get us out of this situation

Stephen Hendry

Alex Salmond

Gary Mackay

john colquhoun

John Robertson

Craig Levein

Roman Bednar

Craig Gordon

Tom Farmer :dribble:

Yes we are getting desperate

Put youre money where your mouth is & spearhead a awareness campaign to get romaknob to change.

Why are you drooling at Tom Farmer?

Doubt you'll see Foulkes anywhere outside Glasgow's East End for the next few weeks, it's all hands to saving Brown's arse as if they lose that seat to the SNP most believe Brown's heid will follow.

Yay!!!

Archived