Angel appointed reserve team coach (again)

Jammy T

Guest JamboRobbo

Woo hoo. Looks like we are well on the way to acheiving the impossible (outdoing last seasons shambolic pre-season)

Well done Hearts.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Woo hoo. Looks like we are well on the way to acheiving the impossible (outdoing last seasons shambolic pre-season)

Well done Hearts.

It is an amazing effort given that Mad Eddie has been nowhere to be seen...so far!!

Oh **** off

Not you, Angel

Funny. I kind of thought you did mean me. That would have been fine though. Opinions and all that!

It does move us on from the original scenario of temporary and short term. It puts him back in the position from which he was the main coach at the club last season

Guest JamboRobbo
It is an amazing effort given that Mad Eddie has been nowhere to be seen...so far!!

I reckon we're keeping him in reserve, just in case a last minute session of star jumps and kiddy back's is required to push the players over the edge.........

JOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKEJOKE JOKE

vegas-voss

Saving him for Germany tour

I reckon we're keeping him in reserve, just in case a last minute session of star jumps and kiddy back's is required to push the players over the edge.........

Maybe he is actually here and it hasnt been picked up on yet...:sad:

I can't wait for Beniusis and Barasa to return, they'll sort us out :)

He will oversee ball-work training until the majority shareholder appoints a new managerial team and is expected to remain as reserve coach thereafter until further notice.

A source close to Tynecastle told the Evening News: "Angel is coming back as reserve coach and will help with first-team training until a new management team is put in place."

I'll wait until it's on the club site.

Drylaw Hearts
He will oversee ball-work training until the majority shareholder appoints a new managerial team and is expected to remain as reserve coach thereafter until further notice.

A source close to Tynecastle told the Evening News: "Angel is coming back as reserve coach and will help with first-team training until a new management team is put in place."

You'll wait a long time.

They didn't tell us Goncalves and Aguiar had signed for Hearts last summer.

They didn't ever tell us that Cherenkov left.

They didn't tell us Pinilla signed a new deal.

If you think that the Hearts website is the best place for info you are very much mistaken.

Guest JamboRobbo

They never told us he was "in charge" last season, and they never told us he'd left either. So you could be in for a long wait.

el_jambo74

Superb. Angel can now work away at destroying the confidence of the reserves as well as the first team.

He was the tactical mastermind behind 'Audrey' Ksnavicius in the 'hole' last season.

Wonder what gems he will come up with this time. Perhaps Ksnavicius in the Fabregas role. Or Ivaskevicius in the Podolski.

He was the tactical mastermind behind 'Audrey' Ksnavicius in the 'hole' last season.

Wonder what gems he will come up with this time. Perhaps Ksnavicius in the Fabregas role. Or Ivaskevicius in the Podolski.

He's moulding Rapnik into the Matthaus Sammer sweepers role as we speak ;)

They never told us he was "in charge" last season, and they never told us he'd left either. So you could be in for a long wait.

And they never told us Frail would be in charge this season but it didn't stop you from thinking so.

Archived