Individual Player Threads...

Clerry Jambo

I understand why people post them but after today mean nothing

For me every player needs to have a good look at themselves.

As fans today's display didn't surprise us, but we hoped a new manager might inspire a few to raise their game.

The big concern is it didn't.

Levein & co have left us a shambles and it would take Klopp's best magical powers to turn us around.

I fear the worst, have done for a while, where is our next victory coming?

I wish Danny all the best of luck, he needs it

been here before

We need more Berra, Walker, Clare and Zlamal threads as one or two a week for each player just doesnt seem to be enough. Onviously these threads need populated by posts mentioning 'imposters, wage theives and chicken hearted'.

Much more Levein threads too and Bugde ones. Cant get enough of those babies.

A Craig Gordon one every fortnight is probably about right likewise a weekly thread suggesting we go for some ex player is about the correct frequency too.

Always good to have one or two on the go about club infrastructure for the JKB Experts on Evreything to get their ill informed teeth into as well.

Frustration, Anger, Alcohol?? Forum is always busiest after a defeat and let's be honest this season is up there with one of our worst. I went today hoping for some kind of effort and and small improvement but alas was subjected to the same dross we have had for 18 months. Cant see where our next victory is coming from and like yourself fear the worst.

You can always watch/browse/read something else then you'll have nothing to wet your pants over..........simples.....we can see you all later and nobody wets their pants.

Jambof3tornado
6 minutes ago, Tatlock said:

I’d like to congratulate Airdie in advance for their ‘bye’ to the next round of the Scottish Cup 

Haha. 

No but seriously.....we're ****ed!