• GorgieRules22

• Whatever

• Leveins Battalion

• Bridge of Djoum

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

🤣🤣🤣 actual Hearts supporters defending Zlamal by saying he wasn't as bad as Kurskis.

Ken. eh. As bad as ''actual'' Hearts fans having a go at the club every day for every thing. FFS I've yet to see you comment favorably on anything at Hearts. It's like you just joined to spread shite and negativity. 

GorgieRules22
Just now, Jamhammer said:

Bozanic was beyond dreadful. A horrific performance, 

It’s not a competition to see who the shittest was but there’s no doubting that all our goalkeepers are hopeless.

Leveins Battalion

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Ken. eh. As bad as ''actual'' Hearts fans having a go at the club every day for every thing. FFS I've yet to see you comment favorably on anything at Hearts. It's like you just joined to spread shite and negativity. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 we have been shite for years pal,let all your anger out.You will feel much better.

34 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

How bad is this guy? His team-mates and his own fans draw breath when the ball goes anywhere near him. Comical stuff in first half today. Would be surprised to see him starting again. 

What about his amazing save before the goal though that was top drawer. 

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

It’s not a competition to see who the shittest was but there’s no doubting that all our goalkeepers are hopeless.

If it was Bozanic would win hands down. With you on the keepers though. Some achievement recruiting three donkeys at the same time

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Sorry for voicing an opinion. You win.

Without checking, I seen every competitive game both played. 

Having an opinion is fine. You’re wrong though, it’s not even close.

33 minutes ago, Stampy4England said:

No mention of his save at 0-0?

Scapegoat give the guy a break

The save that lead to the corner where he pushes their striker into the path of the ball in which they score? He’s not a scapegoat, he’s a horrendous keeper. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Without checking, I seen every competitive game both played. 

Having an opinion is fine. You’re wrong though, it’s not even close.

Sorry, Craig.

GorgieRules22

We actually have a player from both Manchester clubs that can’t get a game for us and we’re ****in hopeless ... who does the scouting for that pair 😂

8 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We actually have a player from both Manchester clubs that can’t get a game for us and we’re ****in hopeless ... who does the scouting for that pair 😂

CL said Man City had offered " 4 or 5 players". Thank Christ he turned them down.  

Edited by NANOJAMBO

46 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

You never saw Kurskis if you think he was better than Zlamal.

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Seriously Seriously the worst keeper I have ever seen in Gorgie,worse than Kurskis.

Seriously! Some people on here are just complete helmets  are you actually a hearts fan ??

57 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We have three shocking goalkeepers.....who recommended these shitehawks ?

52 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Craig Levein 

2 of them are internationalists and the other is so highly regarded that he is on Manchester United's books, so not only Levein that rates them.

jack D and coke
51 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Similar to Hamilton. Useless at the basics but can pull wonder saves off.

That 2nd half save was as good as you will see.

This. His save before the goal was wonderous. 
His general goalkeeping had me in stitches tho. 
Craig Levein wants shooting for leaving us with this squad. 

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

2 of them are internationalists and the other is so highly regarded that he is on Manchester United's books, so not only Levein that rates them.

You’ll be hard pushed to find a Heartsfan that rates any of them.

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

You’ll be hard pushed to find a Heartsfan that rates any of them.

Hard pushed to find a Hearts fan who rates anything to do with the club just now.

I thought he was ok today. I very much doubt the Man Utd prodigy would have saved that shot before the corner. 

Let's be honest here the whole team is completely shot of any confidence. 

In essence he did not lose us this game. 

GorgieRules22
Just now, rudeskaboyuk said:

I thought he was ok today. I very much doubt the Man Utd prodigy would have saved that shot before the corner. 

No....... but he’s still shite.

5 minutes ago, graygo said:

So what's gone wrong then?? I'm seriously not looking for an argument here, but they look like they totally crap themselves when they get the ball. Can't pass, can't move into space, can't think on the ball. It's as if they've all had brain freeze, or they're just not very good.

Might have been mentioned before not read whole thread - surely when you are trying to impress your new boss you cut out the rubbish that was kamikaze like !!

Leveins Battalion
13 minutes ago, rudeskaboyuk said:

You clearly smoke crack.

16 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

So what's gone wrong then?? I'm seriously not looking for an argument here, but they look like they totally crap themselves when they get the ball. Can't pass, can't move into space, can't think on the ball. It's as if they've all had brain freeze, or they're just not very good.

I used to be a goalkeeper, it was a long time ago and not anywhere near Hearts level but confidence is huge for a goalkeeper. Probably because if you make a mistake it nearly always results in a goal.

A run of positive results is all that can fix that, no amount of coaching will imo.

Edit: You know it was the keepers being referred to don't you?

Edited by graygo

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Was it a great save or just rank poor finishing? It was a sitter from five/six yards 

I was in the Roseburn right behind it. By all means slaughter the guy but that was a very good save from point blank range. The forward hit it true. Maybe you could say he hit it too well if you want to avoid any praise.

7 minutes ago, graygo said:

I used to be a goalkeeper, it was a long time ago and not anywhere near Hearts level but confidence is huge for a goalkeeper. Probably because if you make a mistake it nearly always results in a goal.

A run of positive results is all that can fix that, no amount of coaching will imo.

Edit: You know it was the keepers being referred to don't you?

Edit: that's what happens when I've had a few drinks. I find myself on the wrong thread talking more pish than usual. 

:facepalm:

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

Edit: that's what happens when I've had a few drinks. I find myself on the wrong thread talking more pish than usual. 

:facepalm:

Don't be so hard on yourself, that wasn't more pish than you normally talk. 😁

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Don't be so hard on yourself, that wasn't more pish than you normally talk. 😁

:tlj:

I was waiting for that, you took your time!

5 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

I was in the Roseburn right behind it. By all means slaughter the guy but that was a very good save from point blank range. The forward hit it true. Maybe you could say he hit it too well if you want to avoid any praise.

Only saw it as it happened so can’t really comment. At the time, whilst admitting he did well to keep it out, I did think it was a howling miss by the Saints player. 

42 minutes ago, graygo said:

Do you rate them yourself?

Just now, HMFC 86 said:

Do you rate them yourself?

I rate the way they have been playing for us as pish.

I do think they are probably good keepers though, contradictory as that is.

He isn't the greatest and I will certainly have a go at him as and when he causes us to lose a  sloppy goal. His distribution and decision making don't leave a lot to the imagination at the best of times but he's human just like all other GK's.
He is a Hearts Keeper just like all those before him good or bad and deserves the full backing from us, **** if I had Berra in front of me when I had played I'd have retired at a young age, how lucky that never happened I'd say. lol...
Gone are the qualities AN, CG, GR, MK, HS and maybe even JM at a push, those guys had their moments, it's sad times I know but we have moved on. Our GK's all need support no matter what we think of them.

👊

HHGH

been here before
2 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

It’s not he makes a mistake in every game.

So does every other player thats ever kicked a ball.

Apart from you though probably.

GorgieRules22
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

So does every other player thats ever kicked a ball.

Apart from you though probably.

Bang on 😉

Nowhere near the worst goalkeeper we’ve ever had, Christ he isn’t even the worst at the club at the moment (our Man Utd wonderkid has that honour).  

When the 10 players in front of you are having a crisis of confidence, and you’ve made a few mistakes in the past yourself, then it’s a lonely place for him to be.  Everyone is expecting him to **** it up.

I feel for the guy.  Loves the club, loves the fans, a real character who I would love to see get his early 2018/19 mojo back.

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Seriously Seriously the worst keeper I have ever seen in Gorgie,worse than Kurskis.

Scary thing is he’s not even the worst keeper at the club🙈

Captain Canada

He's pretty poor at decision making and his distribution is suspect. Time to try and move him on if we can. 

I have very little confidence in any of our keepers and hope we can address this in January. 

One of the many problem areas we need to fix. Despite the opinion of some getting Craig Gordan back should be one of our top transfer window priorities!

11 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Nowhere near the worst goalkeeper we’ve ever had, Christ he isn’t even the worst at the club at the moment (our Man Utd wonderkid has that honour).  

When the 10 players in front of you are having a crisis of confidence, and you’ve made a few mistakes in the past yourself, then it’s a lonely place for him to be.  Everyone is expecting him to **** it up.

I feel for the guy.  Loves the club, loves the fans, a real character who I would love to see get his early 2018/19 mojo back.

The same could be said for Jack Hamilton. The fandans in our support were desperate for him to make a mistake so they could give the lad dogs abuse.

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The same could be said for Jack Hamilton. The fandans in our support were desperate for him to make a mistake so they could give the lad dogs abuse.

Don’t disagree.