A Leader is Needed

bigmeg

I have just read Shaun Lawsons excellently written post about how we the fans should try and think of new ways to try and get a message across to Romanov and how we do this. I like Shauns ideas very much and what Shaun says is bang on, however we need a leader at this time. We need someone to DECIDE once and for all what he/she intends to do and then get buy in from the poster on kickback etc. If a leader does not come forward then Shauns post will frittle away with comments like..'i agree something must be done'...'I like idea number 2' and we will end up looking like the Judias peoples front out of The Life Of Brian. I am sadly not a leader but would get behind someone like Shaun or anyone else that decides that this is what they are going to do....are you in or out.

STEP FORWARD A LEADER...GET A PLAN AND GATHER THE TROUPS...DO YOUR RESEARCH AND FIND OUT THINGS LIKE MEETING PLACES...AND HOW MUCH IT WILL COST US TO DO WHAT WE BELIEVE IN....ITS TIME FOR ACTION NOT BLOODY WORDS

Pants Shaton
Follow me.

For I am you're God!!!

:pray::confused:

You're not the messiah - you're a very naughty boy.

Pants Shaton

Leader? Hmmm.

Thick skin - check.

Experienced public speaker - check.

Experienced football administrator - check.

Hearts supporter - check.

_40127258_chrisrobinson203b.jpg

PresidentRomanov

I thought Shaun was putting himself forward as the leader?

Don't tell me he's just mouthing off on the internet :eek:

Crusifiction or freedom

Freedom

Ok first on the left

Only kidding crusifiction

On all seriuosness guys, we wont get anywhere if serious posts dont get taken seriously.

Guest juvehearts

who knows, but if he does not then someone must.

will you?

Chad Sexington
Crusifiction or freedom

Freedom

Ok first on the left

Only kidding crusifiction

On all seriuosness guys, we wont get anywhere if serious posts dont get taken seriously.

You're right, sorry.

Is this any better?

SuperStock_1560R-2054289.jpg

I agree. There are a few threads to continue on....

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19829

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19785

If we could streamline the debate then we could come up with things like that. On one of those threads there are suggestions about voting a chairman etc.

PresidentRomanov
who knows, but if he does not then someone must.

will you?

Will I be the leader of Charm?

Absolutely not :)

Drylaw Hearts

It will give you something to do as you will probably have lots of free-time on your hands after this week.

Unless that German is appointed as Manager sometime around Wednesday of course.

I am sure you are not that bad! :)

PresidentRomanov
It will give you something to do as you will probably have lots of free-time on your hands after this week.

The leader of Charm will have to post on here all the time, as that's all it is, so I won't be able to take up the position :sad:

Pants Shaton

I propose the leader of CHARM be officially addressed as 'Prince CHARMing' and should wear a maroon crown at all public meetings.

el_jambo74

I think we're taking on too much at one time. The plan has to be to decide on a course of action i.e. boycott of Hull game, do that, and then decide on another avenue. To organise a multi-pronged campaign is too difficult via this forum.

Hearts fans have always been quite a broad church, putting it politely, In my time there was the whole Livi thing then the anti-casual stance and so it goes on.

In the current climate (and despite what some posters say) I think Kickback is a decent barometer of how fans are feeling and we seem to have more factions than Lebanon in the 80's. Judging by some of the juvenile sniping on here, it would seem a big ask for anyone to unite the fans.

I get more and more worried about the state of our club, and its not about being a new fan who hasnt experienced the dark days - I have. I would rather watch pesh well organised and trying, as they were our pesh.

Perhaps this is where messageboards are the problem, in days gone by demos just happened now we seem to have analysis paralysis.

I know this is not offering a solution, but I think we need to respond to Romanov rather than react.

el_jambo74

Perhaps this is where messageboards are the problem, in days gone by demos just happened now we seem to have analysis paralysis.

Couldn't agree more. Organising a multi-faceted campaign would be near impossible. Keep it simple, behind one method. It'd be far better to do that protest well than try several different angles and get division amongst the protesters.

I for one am not into doing things that damage the club. However, a boycott of the Hull friendly would make a good point in my opinion. Its simple, could be well publicised, and should be effective in letting Romanov know we're not willing to sit back and take this.

I propose the leader of CHARM be officially addressed as 'Prince CHARMing' and should wear a maroon crown at all public meetings.

They would definitely get what is coming to them (in the next life).

Guest JamboRobbo

:laugh:

Not long now till PickyBum never posts on this forum again. Although I've heard him make and break that promise before.....

PresidentRomanov

Not long now till PickyBum never posts on this forum again. Although I've heard him make and break that promise before.....

Anyone would think you're wanting rid of me :sad:

Guest JamboRobbo
Anyone would think you're wanting rid of me :sad:

Not at all. But I'm sure a man of principle such as yourself would have enough integrity to stick to his own promises....

Drylaw Hearts

Hey - how you feeling about the permanent appointment of the "short term helping out only" Cervenkov as reserve coach?

monkfish1979
Leader? Hmmm.

Thick skin - check.

Experienced public speaker - check.

Experienced football administrator - check.

Hearts supporter - check.

_40127258_chrisrobinson203b.jpg

Aye. Hear he's been struggling recently, even changed his name and set up a new business...

watch?v=vjnuBTPOaKY

Is this the Jambo Peoples Front?

F&ck off...its the Peoples Jambo Front

Archived