• Greedy Jambo

• Coburg Hearts

• millerjames398

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Euan Henderson maybe. 

Funnily enough I was thinking he could do well under Stendel. Does well for the reserves.

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Stendel and Kirk, sounds like a 80s cop show,,i like it 🇱🇻

The new Starsky and Hutch. 

2 hours ago, Herbert said:

Hickey needs a break. I don't think he should play until after the winter break. 

You’re probably right. Berra too 

highlandjambo3
39 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Really enjoyed his media conference on Hearts TV. No doubts at all that Andy Kirk is at the moment going to be his assistant. 

One thing which came out of it is he doesn't seem to be concerned about how the opposition play, he is more concerned about how his team will play the game. 

Really looking forward to the next few games.  

That used to grip my shit.........it was/has been mentioned on here numerous times on many posts over many months that we should not give two hoots how the opposition play (within reason of course), it appeared that all we concentrated on was stopping them play well, let them worry about how we play seems to be how DS will set up his stall.......thank fek 

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Head cleaner. 😊

Funny enough, through the grapevine that starts with the players and works its way out. 

Then your ''grapevine' is either broken or manned by liars. Liam Fox is very highly regarded by the players.

He's doing what CL and AB did To Gary Lock, Jamie  McDonald  and Jamie Hammil, getting them out of the way so he can do his own thing. I don't think AB will complain about that. 

millerjames398
58 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Stendel, the old, serious ex marine and his young side kick kirk cleaning up the mean streets of Gorgie one hibs at a time. 

Daniel who has a certain type of skills,,been places, seen things...andy wet behind the ears but eager😂🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Hampden Demolition said:

Damming statement if he can only trust Kirk. Fantastic news. CL will be fuming.

English is not his first language. 'Only' is a tricky word to place correctly in some sentences. I would be careful about reading too much into Stendel's exact words / phrases.

Back on topic, great news if he can work well with Kirk. Presumably he thinks Kirk can work with this group of players. Like everyone else, l'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, millerjames398 said:

If stendel rocks up in a cable knit cardigan, im all over it😂

In a big flashy red car. (BTW, they always got their man, so good omens for the transfer window. haha)

Coburg Hearts
3 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

English is not his first language. 'Only' is a tricky word to place correctly in some sentences. I would be careful about reading too much into Stendel's exact words / phrases.

Back on topic, great news if he can work well with Kirk. Presumably he thinks Kirk can work with this group of players. Like everyone else, l'm looking forward to tomorrow.

This is a very good point. I was thinking similar, but you've put it much better than I could have.

55 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

indeed. Great news. Also has no time to speak to Levein.  Must be bringing in his own men

He did say he has been to busy to speak to Craig but he also said the may talk when he is not so busy lol.

Another point here is for quite a while there's been a "too many cooks" vibe.

Like every decision needed a group interface. Should we make a sub? Lets get the committee together... 15 mins later, another goal down... So we're all decided MacLean then?

Clear, direct decisions and instructions required and look imminent.

Happy

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Daniel who has a certain type of skills,,been places, seen things...andy wet behind the ears but eager😂🇱🇻

👍😂😂

I reckon kirk does some silly things. 

Adds to the humour. 

millerjames398
14 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

In a big flashy red car. (BTW, they always got their man, so good omens for the transfer window. haha)

If his targets don't want to sign, he'll hit them down...and show them 100 goals v hibs,,that should do the trick 😂🇱🇻

Just now, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

This sounds like a case for Stendel & Kirk😏

Episode 1: “Stendel & Kirk Investigate”

Officers stendel & kirk investigate some seriously suspicious individuals lurking around tynecastle park- named fox,daly & macphee.

Episode 2: “Stendel & Kirk terminate”

Officers stendel & kirk liaise with co investigators Stern & Tonge and finally hunt down, capture & terminate fox daly and macphee once and for all. They reveal a villain named ‘levein’ put them up to it.

TBC....

Well, i'd watch it!

millerjames398
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

👍😂😂

I reckon kirk does some silly things. 

Adds to the humour. 

The goofball to stendels straight guy persona😂🇱🇻

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

OK it's only a football forum where people hear things and pass it on. 

Folk need to chill a wee bit. 👍

Coburg Hearts
59 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Yep, it comes across as a bit brutal, but some part of that could be down to the cultural and language barrier. As I have experienced personally on a number of occasions, German folk seem to approach things a little differently and at least appear - from our English-speaking perspective - to be more direct and less concerned with being tactful and diplomatic than your average Brit.

Either way, it's really encouraging that DS is forging his own path, picking his "own" men, and is making it clear to all that he'll do things his way.

More good points.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Stendel has a dark secret. 

Made him sceptical of love and life. 

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Whilst that’s good for you and I’m a bit jealous of that info you’ll get , might not be advisable to post it on here , journalists reading and stirring the shit 

I rarely post anything I hear. Just not worth the hassle! 

Riccarton must be a really busy place these days with all those ex coaches "doing other things" !! A bit like a modern day Bletchley Park, everything's so top secret nobodies allowed to say what they're actually doing.

Delighted to see Andy Kirk getting a shot of it. Hearts through and through. Never forget when Levein said he wasn't getting his contract renewed when he played for us and the last home game when the players came out to the fans he was bawling his eyes out clapping us. Hope it works out for him.

Annoyed I can't make it this weekend, wanted to be there for Stendel's first game but other stuff was organised weeks ago. Can't even cancel. I'll be there in spirit.

5 minutes ago, Homme said:

I rarely post anything I hear. Just not worth the hassle! 

Is the correct answer , one which I also apply to here 

5 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Riccarton must be a really busy place these days with all those ex coaches "doing other things" !! A bit like a modern day Bletchley Park, everything's so top secret nobodies allowed to say what they're actually doing.

Place is spotless though... Austin pass the hover, aye nae bother Jon, Liam you done the dishes yet....

4 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Delighted to see Andy Kirk getting a shot of it. Hearts through and through. Never forget when Levein said he wasn't getting his contract renewed when he played for us and the last home game when the players came out to the fans he was bawling his eyes out clapping us. Hope it works out for him.

Annoyed I can't make it this weekend, wanted to be there for Stendel's first game but other stuff was organised weeks ago. Can't even cancel. I'll be there in spirit.

Yep , replaced by Dennis Wyness ffs 

Sawdust Caesar
1 hour ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

This sounds like a case for Stendel & Kirk😏

Episode 1: “Stendel & Kirk Investigate”

Officers stendel & kirk investigate some seriously suspicious individuals lurking around tynecastle park- named fox,daly & macphee.

Episode 2: “Stendel & Kirk terminate”

Officers stendel & kirk liaise with co investigators Stern & Tonge and finally hunt down, capture & terminate fox daly and macphee once and for all. They reveal a villain named ‘levein’ put them up to it.

TBC....

A Quinn Martin Production.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Speaks volumes for him to say Kirk is the only one he trusts

mcPhee’s caretaker stint (this seasons one) and his assistant role with both Cathro and Levein means he has very little goodwill with the fan base. If Stendel likes the cut of his gib and HE decides to keep him on the managerial team then that would be fair enough

I've never jumped on the bandwagon of slagging Fox and Daly off. They’re quite junior in the structure and not necessarily to blame. I genuinely don’t know whether they add value or not.

if Stendel wants to bring in his own guys then he should like most managers be allowed to do so and that means the incumbents have to go. It’s harsh sometimes and not what happens in a lot of businesses but football is unique. In terms of their “other duties”, wonder what that means. Budge will get more flack if we get Stendels assistants in (maybe even give AK a salary bump) but we still keep on the books Levein, McPhee, Daly and Fox on first team management/coaches wages, because we’re not a charity.  

Its almost like the 3 days of Budge comfort blankets, Levein puppets etc,etc was all a load of made up nonsense. What a waste of energy from some KBers. 

Good news for Andy, well done and good luck. Rankin seems to be well thought of if he is now to take charge of the reserves. We need to stop the  rewarding of failure. There may well be others that DS will want to assist him from within, but if our first team coaches are not required by DS they should be allowed to go, if they have contracts to run out, so be it, but no-one should be accommodated going forward. Funds will need to be directed towards the first team. Good early signs that Daniel will be his own man, and that he will be allowed to be.

1 minute ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Speaks volumes for him to say Kirk is the only one he trusts

mcPhee’s caretaker stint (this seasons one) and his assistant role with both Cathro and Levein means he has very little goodwill with the fan base. If Stendel likes the cut of his gib and HE decides to keep him on the managerial team then that would be fair enough

I've never jumped on the bandwagon of slagging Fox and Daly off. They’re quite junior in the structure and not necessarily to blame. I genuinely don’t know whether they add value or not.

if Stendel wants to bring in his own guys then he should like most managers be allowed to do so and that means the incumbents have to go. It’s harsh sometimes and not what happens in a lot of businesses but football is unique. In terms of their “other duties”, wonder what that means. Budge will get more flack if we get Stendels assistants in (maybe even give AK a salary bump) but we still keep on the books Levein, McPhee, Daly and Fox on first team management/coaches wages, because we’re not a charity.  

They’re not going to leave for nothing so being a charity or not isn’t really the issue. 

rudi must stay
26 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Northern Irish people are usually depressing and bleak. I know I'm half northern Irish 

13 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I will give a HOORAA for you mate, probably after the fourth goal goes in. We hope.

rudi must stay
13 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Place is spotless though... Austin pass the hover, aye nae bother Jon, Liam you done the dishes yet....

The hover?

Interesting typo