Pinilla to Old Firm

Gorgie Aggro

slim to none.

Look at that the players the poach of other Scottish teams.

Naismith, Boyd, Velicka, Hartley, Webster, Ritchie, Mclaren, Caldwell (I guess), McDonald, Brown, Riordan, Kenny Miller (back in the day), Thomson, Broadfoot, Whittaker, Murray, D Utd winger

They all had something about them at the time they moved. Pinigol has got nothing whatsoever. Lets not get into the Kevin Thomson (or whoever) was pish and still is debate. He was the one of Hibs best player at the time... but more important was playing regular football.

Id be shocked if Pinigol ends up at either of the uglies. But then im quite regularly shocked and dum struck by the Scottish game.

kannymann1
slim to none.

Look at that the players the poach of other Scottish teams.

Naismith, Boyd, Velicka, Hartley, Webster, Ritchie, Mclaren, Caldwell (I guess), McDonald, Brown, Riordan, Kenny Miller (back in the day), Thomson, Broadfoot, Whittaker, Murray, D Utd winger

They all had something about them at the time they moved. Pinigol has got nothing whatsoever. Lets not get into the Kevin Thomson (or whoever) was pish and still is debate. He was the one of Hibs best player at the time... but more important was playing regular football.

Id be shocked if Pinigol ends up at either of the uglies. But then im quite regularly shocked and dum struck by the Scottish game.

Hmmmm.... I doubt whether Pingu would impress either OF managers to be honest.... Rangers have enough firepower now to start a third world war. The best buy down Ibrox way this season was Velicka........

And anyhow, wi' the cash Vlad the Cad has he could buy EVERYBODY on yer list mate !!!

Archived