Naismith Injury

JamboSpur

The challenge from Bartley was horrible. You know how bad it is when the perpetrator pretends to be injured. He feared a red.

Naismith's fault though, right? And Scotland's.

Amirite??

Fwiw as usual Livvy got away with murder last night.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Robbo-Jambo

• davemclaren

• Thomaso

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

The challenge from Bartley was horrible. You know how bad it is when the perpetrator pretends to be injured. He feared a red.

Amirite??

This! 

Can you imagine the uproar in the summer if Naismith didn’t sign because he wanted a 4 year deal and Hearts said no? This place would have went ****ing nuts. People were saying, at the time, to throw whatever he wanted at him. Honest to **** man.

49 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Amirite??

Bartley is nothing but a thug. He done what he intended to do. Definitely feared a red, went down holding his head when his head was nowhere near Naismith. 

1 minute ago, DarioHMFC said:

Can you imagine the uproar in the summer if Naismith didn’t sign because he wanted a 4 year deal and Hearts said no? This place would have went ****ing nuts. People were saying, at the time, to throw whatever he wanted at him. Honest to **** man.

Exactly - I don't know of this place is full of vermin or people with very short memories 🙄

A_A wehatethehibs

Scotland is the only reason he’s keeping playing, I think he would be thinking about retiring but for his one last chance to get Scotland to a tournament in these playoffs. His first 6 months with us was his only injury free spell in about 5 years. So I’m not going to have a pop at him,

Washington was the player signed to add the goals to solve our over reliance on Naismith. He is the 27 year old #9 and should be starting and playing 90 min every week, unfortunately that’s not happened but he is on the brink of fitness so let’s hope the new manager sparks him into life. Him Haring and Souttar will all hopefully add something 

6 hours ago, Clear few said:

Jeez you sound like a bunch of torn faced Hobo bitches FACT

Happy Clapper Alert!

5 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Do you really believe that? Do you think he is the kind of guy who would cheat the club and cheat the fans? Really!

I have my doubts over his commitment to the Hearts cause at times yes. Looks fed up with whole situation at the club, not that I blame him for that. 

8 hours ago, hearts00 said:

Massive mistake letting him hold us to ransom. I actually wish we could tear his contract up. 

This is where I’m at. He can leave for me!!! Another who has the security of a large contract will doing very very little to justify it. If he is not playing there is absolutely no point in him being at Hearts!!

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Amirite??

Big bad boys from Livvy came and bullied us and stole our points away!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈

3 minutes ago, theshed said:

Every thread now is filled with Hibs fans 

Not hibs you tube !.  Just because you don’t like my view. 
A 4 year deal for a guy who’s no 1 interest is to play for Scotland 

A guy who hasn’t kicked a ball for a year and then “boom” ready for 2 Scotland games in a matter of days 

A guy who refers to our owner as “Anne”

A guy who acts like he’s bigger than the club - but Is part of the problem. 

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

Amirite??

It was a red all day long. Horrendous challenge and your right he damn well knew it.

now we are without Naismith for what looks like another extended period. Let’s face it though, the way he is now we are always going to be lucky to get 2 consecutive games from him. 
likely the reason we have him here. That and the 4 year deal that Levein likes to spunk out to anyone that wanted one

1 hour ago, DarioHMFC said:

There were a number of us who questioned offering a 4-yr deal to a guy at his age who had barely kicked a ball in months. 

We won’t get 50 games over these 4 years. 

The Treasurer
13 minutes ago, rick witter said:

It was clear to see that Bartley had one specific job to do and that was to nail Naismith.

He had a couple of attempts to do so before he "got it right"

The fact that the ref was too weak to give him the red he deserved, leaving him on the pitch to be able to score, made it a very good nights work for that thug

Tom Hardy’s Dug
8 hours ago, JyTees said:

Possibly one of the worst performances I've witnessed by a midfielder at Tynie in my life, and I've seen some shite grace that pitch since the 70's!

Tell me we haven't signed this guy long term 😭

and that includes Jamie hammill 

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

48 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

Arrogant, divisive wee wage thief 

Not sure about that but the out in the open friction between Naismith and McPhee certainly isn’t helping. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Not sure about that but the out in the open friction between Naismith and McPhee certainly isn’t helping. 

Yep. Kinda growled at Austin while on his way to tunnel, never even broke stride.

2 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Amirite??

Yeah I mean if he had not turned out for Scotland that definitely would have stopped Bartley being a dirty thug...

8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You would expect Damour to be half decent given he came from Cardiff. A strange one. 

as I said in a few threads now, look at his history, he kicked about the 2nd and 3rd tiers of French football most of his career. He is the epitome of a journeyman,jobbing footballer who,somehow got a move to a decent sized club, was eventually found out. We have been sold a pony 

As for Naismith,an injury thread? Mods  can you make this sticky?

Went off with a sore back but now the hamstring pain is back as well which I suppose is possible. 

Does raise the concern though that the hamstring is very delicate with him. 

I think its going to be an ongoing concern considering the amount of time he was out with the hamstring injury. 

Seems a hell of a long time he was out with the original injury anyway. 

5 hours ago, rick witter said:

Again !

So Sad but I actually no longer give a **** when a player gets injured.  We will not win games with or without these players – even out ‘Top Guns’ like Naismith.  The batteries have ran out of the club, we need a set of spark plugs but no idea who has them.

13 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

Naismith will cost Hearts a lot of money for very little in return. Naismith can also be a pretty divisive figure, there is a reason he was frozen out at Norwich, and it wasn't football related.

Don't think I've ever seen a more apt username. Utter cobblers.

6 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Get rid. Waste of money

To "get rid" we would probably have to pay up his contract, now that would be a waste of money.

The White Cockade

Naisy our best player by far

Getting slaughtered on here because he was assaulted by a Livvy hammer thrower and he's a disgrace?

Hearts fans?

You wouldn't think so

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Getting slaughtered on here because he was assaulted by a Livvy hammer thrower and he's a disgrace?

Hearts fans?

You wouldn't think so

I don’t have a problem with him. I’ve got a problem with the length of deal given to him. Don’t know what planet our club are on

9 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Hearts fans?

You wouldn't think so

Exactly this. 

GorgieRules22

The reason he went off was because he stretched for the hall then straight away winced and felt his lower back. It happened right in front of me.

Made of glass unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Yeah I mean if he had not turned out for Scotland that definitely would have stopped Bartley being a dirty thug...

Did Bartley’s challenge cause the injury?? I thought it happened when he stretched controlling a high ball?

11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I don’t have a problem with him. I’ve got a problem with the length of deal given to him. Don’t know what planet our club are on

I have more of a problem with giving Damour a four year deal.

Ridiculous! Shambles!! Oot oot oot! 

lol, there are some really angry folk on this forum. Astounding, I'm assuming they're not this bizarre in real life...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Ridiculous! Shambles!! Oot oot oot! 

lol, there are some really angry folk on this forum. Astounding, I'm assuming they're not this bizarre in real life...

Some of us have standards

Be some red pusses on here if he plays on Saturday for 90 mins, scores and is the MotM.

I like Stevie Naismith. Should have gave him a 5 year deal IMO :whistling:

joondalupjambo

Is there anyone on here seen and read SN's contract in detail?

Could payments be based on games played in a season?  Based on wins, points gained, goals scored?  Additional representational duties for the club? Coaching duties?  No payments if he retires during the period?  No bonuses if certain specifics are not met?

I have no idea.

Folk seem to saying 4 year deal but without knowing the details of the contract what does a 4 year deal mean in reality?

2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Any real news on his injury, rather than comments slating our best player by a country mile??

None yet. 

3 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Don't think I've ever seen a more apt username. Utter cobblers.

Seriously? You think he'll be a good investment? 

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Be some red pusses on here if he plays on Saturday for 90 mins, scores and is the MotM.

I like Stevie Naismith. Should have gave him a 5 year deal IMO :whistling:

I like Stevie too - but we needed him on the pitch scoring last night.

17 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Possibly it was more to do with the whole “divisive figure” part of your post?

14 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

He's possibly the best player I've ever seen at Tynecastle when it comes to encouraging, cajoling, badgering and giving folk a row. Something, perhaps the captain should be doing. He's also technically better than any other player we have. He's having no luck with injuries the now but I believe even having him on a training pitch or coaching whilst injured will be of great benefit to young players.

He should retire from International football though, I'll give the naysayers that. Then again I'm Welsh so that would have no impact for me.

13 hours ago, RasberryJam said:

Everything about this club is such a joke at the moment. Naismith on a 4 year deal. We are such a laughing stock of a club.

Only if you've got a really twisted sense of humour. There are things Hobos etc can rip the pesh out of us for but signing Stevie Naismith aint one of em IMO. New manager may get the best out of him and he'll certainly be a big help to a new manager