Website

GorgieFifeLife

GorgieFifeLife

I notice there is no report or Manager reaction from yesterday on the website.  This is unusual.  There is more posts about the commercial side, wine tasting, Jamboree and such like. Almost as if the club are trolling the fans coming out with this nonsense considering the state our club is in.

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

I notice there is no report or Manager reaction from yesterday on the website.  This is unusual.  There is more posts about the commercial side, wine tasting, Jamboree and such like. Almost as if the club are trolling the fans coming out with this nonsense considering the state our club is in.

The football is just one side of the business now apparently. Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

There is a match report there. 

5 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Who needs a new manager for the 'footballing side' ffs. We have an equal opportunities living wage vacancy for an executive chair straightener for the skylounge.

Edited by i8hibsh

I think the website could be better - more streamlined to find out things

Right now it is just a massive image gallery with small text below

5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Who needs a new manager for the 'footballing side' ffs. We have an equal opportunities living wage vacancy for an executive chair straightener for the skylounge.

😅😅

10 minutes ago, kila said:

I think the website could be better - more streamlined to find out things

Right now it is just a massive image gallery with small text below

It is a bit of a guddle. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Der Kaiser said:

Under News it should have a link to kickback. 

The only time I ever look at the official website is to get the Hearts.tv link on matchday.

57 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Under News it should have a link to kickback. 

:lol:

It's basically what the Edinburgh Evening News do, so you might be on to something! 

Mid Calder Jambo
2 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

HMFC = Humous, Mediocre, Food Crap.  That's it now that Celebrity come dine with me featuring Mrs A Budge and a shower of trough swillers are in charge.

2 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

I too find it utterly abhorrent that other parts of club continue to operate on days where we have suffered a defeat.

GorgieFifeLife
8 minutes ago, Ribble said:

I too find it utterly abhorrent that other parts of club continue to operate on days where we have suffered a defeat.

Aye very good. 

1 minute ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Aye very good. 

What, do you actually think that everything else should be banned from the website until we have a new manager?

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Given the shite McPhee was coming out with, who would want to read it anyway?

correct.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 hour ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Or maybe there's no manager to give his reaction? Perhaps our interim manager has more to think about than yesterday's game, like finding a new job. Or maybe he used too many sweary words in his summation of the game and it's taking ages to edit. I'm sure the club, from top to bottom, have more to worry about right now than getting out a match report or manager's reaction and very much doubt the club is trolling the fans or in anyway trying to upset those who can't wait for a match report. 

Maybe it's just the case that everyone involved is just as sick as we all are and can't face putting how they feel about the game into written words!

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

🤣🤣🤣 if you didn’t laugh, then you’d greet, drive to the forth road bridge and launch yourself off.

I stood there at ibrox yesterday with the other poor unfortunates and didn’t feel anything at the final whistle. No pain, no anger, no sadness just nothing. Such is the demise and the abject failure of the footballing side, its become the norm these days. Getting a goal these days is like getting a winner with a lucky dip lottery ticket. Still I’m sure there’ll be more spin from the Tynecastle spin doctor to assure us that everything’s rosy. Don’t be surprised if there’s a free pair of maroon tinted specs being handed out on Wednesday night as you go through the turnstiles 

37 minutes ago, Jambo Hardhat said:

🤣🤣🤣 if you didn’t laugh, then you’d greet, drive to the forth road bridge and launch yourself off.

I stood there at ibrox yesterday with the other poor unfortunates and didn’t feel anything at the final whistle. No pain, no anger, no sadness just nothing. Such is the demise and the abject failure of the footballing side, its become the norm these days. Getting a goal these days is like getting a winner with a lucky dip lottery ticket. Still I’m sure there’ll be more spin from the Tynecastle spin doctor to assure us that everything’s rosy. Don’t be surprised if there’s a free pair of maroon tinted specs being handed out on Wednesday night as you go through the turnstiles 

Likewise.

I, being the part time fan nowadays had a stream on Rangers TV.  After the second I switched over to Columbo.  I love the club deeply but I feel almost nothing nowadays win, lose or draw.  From the Queen down to the players,  those 4 gormless tosspots in the dugout and the bad smell in the background doing whatever the **** it is he is supposed to be doing.

I no longer have any positives or nice things to say about Budge (I used to have many) and I am now left with just anger towards the woman.  I am at a loss.  I genuinely have no idea how much lower we have to sink and how much more desperate things must become before people wake up.  I genuinely believe we could get relegated to the 4th tier and people would still revere over how ‘Queen Ann, saved our club’.

Fortunately, more and more people are being jump started by means of defibrillator and smelling salts to the realisation that this woman is making us implode – and fast.  I saw a picture of her from what I believe is the Ibrox directors box yesterday all smug and smiles and the steam and red mist just consumed me.

Even Steven Naismith has packed it in.  The only thing I love about our club right now is our crest.  I’m just empty.  There is about a 150 page thread on this German boy coming in and I am so pained to say that I just no longer give a fiddlers **** if he comes or goes as he can’t change the culture of this club. We are ****ed, we are weak, we are passive and we are a skeleton to what we once proudly were.

edited...

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Likewise.

I, being the part time fan nowadays had a stream on Rangers TV.  After the second I switched over to Columbo.  I love the club deeply but I feel almost nothing nowadays win, lose or draw.  From the Queen down to the players,  those 4 gormless tosspots in the dugout and the bad smell in the background doing whatever the **** it is he is supposed to be doing.

I no longer have any positives or nice things to say about Budge (I used to have many) and I am now left with just anger towards the woman.  I am at a loss.  I genuinely have no idea how much lower we have to sink and how much more desperate things must become before people wake up.  I genuinely believe we could get relegated to the 4th tier and people would still revere over how ‘Queen Ann, saved our club’.

Fortunately, more and more people are being jump started by means of defibrillator and smelling salts to the realisation that this woman is making us implode – and fast.  I saw a picture of her from what I believe is the Ibrox directors box yesterday all smug and smiles and the steam and red mist just consumed me.

Even Steven Naismith has packed it in.  The only thing I love about our club right now is our crest.  I’m just empty.  There is about a 150 page thread on this German boy coming in and I am so pained to say that I just no longer give a fiddlers **** if he comes or goes as he can’t change the culture of this club. We are ****ed, we are weak, we are passive and we are a skeleton to what we once proudly were.

edited...

#Prayfori8

• davemclaren locked this topic