Alexa, who are Hibs?

Swanny17

Something I set up for a bit of fun on my Alexa which my brother in law shared on Facebook πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Β 

Stephane Adam has shared it too. Bit of lighthearted fun. Enjoy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Β 

Β 

Edited by Swanny17

Guest ToqueJambo

The way journalism works these days, this will be bigΒ news on the EEN site tomorrow!

Β 

"Stephane Adam ignites war of words with Hibs after hilarious Hearts fan prank"

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

The way journalism works these days, this will be bigΒ news on the EEN site tomorrow!

Β 

"Stephane Adam ignites war of words with Hibs after hilarious Hearts fan prank"

Nothing would surprise me with the EEN bud! πŸ‘

Tried it out there, but the Wikipedia page seems to have been changed back to the original :(

Β 

We could make more subtle changes over the course of the evening, and see if it sticks for longer... :whistling:

Β 

28 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Tried it out there, but the Wikipedia page seems to have been changed back to the original :(

Β 

We could make more subtle changes over the course of the evening, and see if it sticks for longer... :whistling:

Β 

I’m genuinely lost bud?Β 

22 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

I’m genuinely lost bud?Β 

Β 

When you ask Alexa who Hibs are, it just reads the first paragraph from the Wikipedia page!Β  It's pretty much how it does most things like that.Β 

Β 

If you edit it to say whatever you like, then Alexa would read the edited version, until it gets changed back (which is usually pretty quickly).Β 

1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

Something I set up for a bit of fun on my Alexa which my brother in law shared on Facebook πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Β 

Stephane Adam has shared it too. Bit of lighthearted fun. Enjoy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Β 

Β 

πŸ‘πŸ‘

10 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Β 

When you ask Alexa who Hibs are, it just reads the first paragraph from the Wikipedia page!Β  It's pretty much how it does most things like that.Β 

Β 

If you edit it to say whatever you like, then Alexa would read the edited version, until it gets changed back (which is usually pretty quickly).Β 

Paul(?), this was a customised Alexa routine for my own Amazon Echo. 😁

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Evening News have asked for thisΒ 

Β 

Tomorrow or Saturday or gtf

Tell them to contact me πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Β 

Β 

This was a customised routine on my Alexa bud, it doesn’t change it for everyone who has an Amazon Echo πŸ‘

Doctor FinnBarr
15 minutes ago, Crete said:

Is Alexa a real person.

Β 

Aye, she's a wee durty that drinks in Stratties before games......so I'm told.

2 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

This was a customised routine on my Alexa bud, it doesn’t change it for everyone who has an Amazon Echo πŸ‘

Β 

Fair enough mate, just saying for the normal person, that's how it works! And maybe all on JKB should edit Wikipedia more often to make the most of internet enabled devices like Alexa :whistling:

Β 

:D

Β 

The wiki page still has the bit about us having won more derbies at ER than them.

27 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

:D

Β 

The wiki page still has the bit about us having won more derbies at ER than them.

Β 

They'll be frantically looking for their crayons down in Leith, to write a letter of complaint to Wikipedia now! :lol: