sit down protest

harryo

Im going to start a sitdown protest at 2pm outside tynecastle wearing a russian hat ...surely then Mr Romanov will take notice of the dire situation and sort things out ....who wants to join me???

Hans von Luck
Im going to start a sitdown protest at 2pm outside tynecastle wearing a russian hat ...surely then Mr Romanov will take notice of the dire situation and sort things out ....who wants to join me???

Tell you what I will join you but sit down in my comfy office chair at the same time. :rolleyes: minus the hat.

chester copperpot

Which day?

how do you think he will see you from there? cctv, big pair of binoculars or a big russian satelite cos he'll be in Lithuania. But if he does see you, I'll bet he'll be laughing at us all.

how do you think he will see you from there? cctv, big pair of binoculars or a big russian satelite cos he'll be in Lithuania. But if he does see you, I'll bet he'll be laughing at us all.

Then let him laugh..to long have we sat around and done nothing ...now is the time to stand up and be counted....or sitdown and be counted we can sing "we shall not be moved"and wave our scarfs at the police if they try to shift us

Archived