Asda Pizza

AlimOzturk

7 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

If the quality is decent. Dominoes is poor and not value for money. 

It's greasy takeout pizza. The quality is unlikely to be high. It is however delicious.

When looking for decent quality food I'd advise against any of the takeout pizzas and make your own.

Are Asda pizzas no about a pound, for as much as you can carry. 15 quid to heat yer pizza up. Deal!

Edited by ri Alban

chester copperpot

Asda diner Pizza's are great for the price.

There's one of them up at Rob Royston and I often get a takeaway pizza on the way out of the store.

As good as most, if not better, than most takeaways.

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Are Asda pizzas no about a pound, for as much as you can carry. 15 quid to heat yer pizza up. Deal!

Did you read the original post?

For 15 quid you get a larger pizza, 4 side dishes, a large bottle of Juice and a large tin of ben and Jerry's ice cream and they cook it in a proper pizza oven

Edited by AlimOzturk

On 15/11/2019 at 19:13, Salad Fingers said:

Had a Pizza Express American pepperoni tonight. Nothing on an Asda unfortunately. 

I remember my first Pizza Express vividly. I went for a spicy meat pizza and I was sweating like a Prince at a Jeffrey Epstein party while eating it. An unforgettable experience.

5 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

I remember my first Pizza Express vividly. I went for a spicy meat pizza and I was sweating like a Prince at a Jeffrey Epstein party while eating it. An unforgettable experience.

:rofl: