Private section: JKB for organsised protest?

Cliffundo

Would it be possible to have a section on kickback dedicated to those who would like to organise and be part of a formal protestat/boycott of merchandise against how our club is being run.

If this section was available, it would save the memebers who support and who don't support Romanov from the constant arguing and the hijacking of topical threads, which has been happeneing constantly. Only those in favour a organised protest/boycott of merchandise would need to contribute.

Would this be possible?

Would anyone want to ?

Guest jambomickey
Would it be possible to have a section on kickback dedicated to those who would like to organise and be part of a formal protestat/boycott of merchandise against how our club is being run.

If this section was available, it would save the memebers who support and who don't support Romanov from the constant arguing and the hijacking of topical threads, which has been happeneing constantly. Only those in favour a organised protest/boycott of merchandise would need to contribute.

Would this be possible?

Would anyone want to ?

good idea because we shouldn't be at each others throats

good idea because we shouldn't be at each others throats

Thats the whole idea. Romanov has managed to create a divide, it would be good to have the input of like minded members to take things forward.

flecktimus
Why not just use the members board?

I agree, i know what meth is saying but at the end of the day we all support HMFC and our club should always be inclusive.

el_jambo74

A section for protesters in my opinion is a crazy idea. Do we then create a section for supporters, and a section for those on the fence?

ToadKiller Dog
I agree, i know what meth is saying but at the end of the day we all support HMFC and our club should always be inclusive.

Yes you are correct JKB is an inclusive group ,so i suspect if certain folk want to set up a protest group it should be separate from JKB but open to all hearts supports in the same way that london hearts,mcraes trusts have there own web pages any protest group should have the same .

JKB should have a link to there or a sticky advertising it thats all.

I agree with the sentiments of the OP but if you are really serious, a protest group is far more creative meeting in person.

It is easy to discuss these type of things on an open message board in the comfort of your home, or office. If fans are serious about the next step then the only way to show commitment is to meet in person, in my opinion.

flecktimus
I agree with the sentiments of the OP but if you are really serious, a protest group is far more creative meeting in person.

It is easy to discuss these type of things on an open message board in the comfort of your home, or office. If fans are serious about the next step then the only way to show commitment is to meet in person, in my opinion.

I would think any message board would be for informative information and general discussion and would hopefully make everyone feel inclusive.

As we all know with any type of protest group certain matters will always have to be discussed in person.

Archived