Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Robert Lazar

What's your favourite cereal?

Recommended Posts

Robert Lazar

Crunchy nut corn flakes all day long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk

Regular old cornflakes with a sprinkling of sugar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
13 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

Crunchy nut corn flakes all day long. 

 

:spoton:

 

Honey Nut Loops a close second. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade

Muesli in 1st place, either western style just with milk or sometimes with yogurt and fresh fruits, rarely done Swiss style (whole thing soaked in orange juice or milk overnight, fresh grated apple on top)

 

Crunchy Nut cornflakes in 2nd. A sliced banana elevates them to true ambrosia level.

 

Shreddies (all types), Shredded Wheat (all types), Rice Krispies, Weetabix, and Weetos on the subs bench.

 

Everything else only in emergency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid

Cornflakes , sliced banana, ice cold milk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robert Lazar

Coco pops can get you through the day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
42 minutes ago, Cade said:

Crunchy Nut cornflakes in 2nd. A sliced banana elevates them to true ambrosia level.

 

:levein_interesting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Der Kaiser

Mug of milk.

Microwave for two minutes.

Pour on top of two Weetabix. 

Half a table spoon of sugar. 

Mix it into a sweet plop.

 

****ing heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab

Farley's rusks with hot milk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O

Porridge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboy1982

Coco pops 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon

Sugar Puffs. 

 

Aged 51 now and long since turned away from the sweet tooth of youth to savoury but my love of Sugar Puffs/ice cold milk persists. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irufushi

Crunchy nut clusters 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor

Just Right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bauld

Crunchy nut. Ice cold milk. Heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban

House MD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:whistling:

Edited by ri Alban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum

Weetabix.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sans milk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
superjack
14 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Porridge

Correct answer. What porridge do you eat, I always have stoats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo

Another vote for Crunchy Nut Cornflakes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
16 hours ago, Lemongrab said:

Farley's rusks with hot milk.

That would seem about right.  :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PTBCAL

I fruit and yoghurt for cereal and small bowl of porridge for tea every night (I know 😆). 
 

Contributed to a 15kg weight loss in 2 months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
luckydug

Fruit and Fibre flakes with cold milk.

Morning and bedtime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid
19 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Mug of milk.

Microwave for two minutes.

Pour on top of two Weetabix. 

Half a table spoon of sugar. 

Mix it into a sweet plop.

 

****ing heaven.

Try the hot milk on top of Frosties 

 

 

Im not doing the obvious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemongrab
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

That would seem about right.  :whistling:

:laugh:

 

They're barry, though I've not had any for a good while.  it's got to be the original ones though; none of your banana flavour or low sugar shite. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I P Knightley
18 hours ago, martoon said:

Sugar Puffs. 

 

Aged 51 now and long since turned away from the sweet tooth of youth to savoury but my love of Sugar Puffs/ice cold milk persists. 

 

 

I'd've gone for Sugar Puffs, as well but sugar tax has killed them.

 

I'm strictly a porridge man (made with water and salt) now but if you brought be a box of old-fashioned, sticky & shiny sugar puffs, it wouldn't last long. In my younger days, I've been known to get through a whole box in one sitting.

 

Banana Bubbles was another sickly sweet, though short-lived, box of fun.

 

I'm not a fan of chocolate flavoured cereals; never have been. Crunchy Nuts would get third place in my list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DETTY29

Frosties......

 

Bran Flakes or muesli sans dried fruit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
martoon
43 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I'd've gone for Sugar Puffs, as well but sugar tax has killed them.

 

I'm strictly a porridge man (made with water and salt) now but if you brought be a box of old-fashioned, sticky & shiny sugar puffs, it wouldn't last long. In my younger days, I've been known to get through a whole box in one sitting.

 

Banana Bubbles was another sickly sweet, though short-lived, box of fun.

 

I'm not a fan of chocolate flavoured cereals; never have been. Crunchy Nuts would get third place in my list.

 

In truth, I hardly ever have Sugar Puffs, IPK. I give in to them about once a year, buy a box, a large carton of milk and that's me sorted, dessert wise, for a few days. 

 

The rest of the time it's Cornflakes with nothing added apart from milk. 

 

Edit: Not keen on chocolate cereals either. Even as a kid. 

Edited by martoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lobey Dosser

I like the wee mini banana Weetabix things and sometimes have those with some Crunchy Nut Cornflakes on top. A cereal cocktail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ray Gin

I rotate between 3:  Weetabix, Alpen, and Fruit n Fibre. There are some that are tastier but I don't really want a sugar-packed breakfast to start the day.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
20 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Just Right

Used to love a bowl of Just Right.

 

Crunchy Nut probably gets my vote. I do like a bowl of Special K though.

 

At the moment it's granola, strawberry yoghurt, raisins and maybe a drop of honey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cade
52 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I rotate between 3:  Weetabix, Alpen, and Fruit n Fibre. There are some that are tastier but I don't really want a sugar-packed breakfast to start the day.

 

 

Per 100g:

Alpen: Sugars 21g

Fruit n Fibre: Sugars 24g

 

Sugar puffs: Sugars 22g 

Coco Pops: Sugars 17g

 

:greggy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salad Fingers
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

Used to love a bowl of Just Right.

 

Crunchy Nut probably gets my vote. I do like a bowl of Special K though.

 

At the moment it's granola, strawberry yoghurt, raisins and maybe a drop of honey.

 

When I stayed at my grans when I was younger she always had Special K and I would have a bowl in the morning, covered in sugar. Totally defeated the point of the cereal but it tasted amazing. Still like it to this day but can't bring myself to put a tablespoon of sugar over it anymore. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooperstar
10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

 

When I stayed at my grans when I was younger she always had Special K and I would have a bowl in the morning, covered in sugar. Totally defeated the point of the cereal but it tasted amazing. Still like it to this day but can't bring myself to put a tablespoon of sugar over it anymore. 

 

I pretty much grew up on Cornflakes covered in as much sugar as I could put on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambof3tornado

Rice krispies.

 

The rest of you can just fekk aff!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
redjambo

Muesli with added fruit, pumpkin seeds, flaked almonds, sunflower seeds and almond milk.

 

And no, I don't read the Guardian while I'm eating it. :)

 

When I was younger, Rice Krispies and Frosties  were the biz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natural Orders

Shreddies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah O
19 hours ago, superjack said:

Correct answer. What porridge do you eat, I always have stoats.

Used to be a Scott's man but have since moved to Quaker. Their oats seem less coarse and generally all round smoother which I prefer.  

Edited by Sarah O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ray Gin
13 hours ago, Cade said:

Per 100g:

Alpen: Sugars 21g

Fruit n Fibre: Sugars 24g

 

Sugar puffs: Sugars 22g 

Coco Pops: Sugars 17g

 

:greggy:

 

I have sugar free Alpen, and most of the sugar in the Fruit and Fibre comes from the dried fruits, which are a lot better for you than just plain old sugar. :thumbsup: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hmfc_liam06

Special K or Cheerios 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...