We don't do well v rangers away

Smoked-Glass

Low scoring in Glasgow since Johnson's hatrick and the 1st game in the championship.  

Other Than that our record v them is shocking.   Not even many draws either. 

Hibs on the other hand seem to be far better at greyskull.  😩

43 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Low scoring in Glasgow since Johnson's hatrick and the 1st game in the championship.  

Other Than that our record v them is shocking.   Not even many draws either. 

Hibs on the other hand seem to be far better at greyskull.  😩

Castle Greyskull is where the good guys party. Rangers ain't good guys. Other than that, it's not that uncommon for teams to lose there. Hampden is just their home from home. And if you add in Celtic, they're only two teams with ends named after them. Pathetic!

Edited by ri Alban

On the radio before the game, it was stated that 1998 is the only Hearts win over Rangers on Neutral ground in decades.

(I cant remember the exact statement).

We just dont do beating Ranges  away from Tyney at all. We are now in a rut ofnot beating them at all now.

8 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Should we just roll over every time we play in Glasgow then. It’s acceptable I take it ?

Just saying. We have nt done well for ages. 

Hardly scoring too

12 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Should we just roll over every time we play in Glasgow then. It’s acceptable I take it ?

Clearly!

2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

On the radio before the game, it was stated that 1998 is the only Hearts win over Rangers on Neutral ground in decades.

We just dont do beating Ranges  away from Tyney at all. We are now in a rut ofnot beating them at all now.

But what a win that was.

Very difficult to get a result in Glasgow when the powers that be invariably ensure that the team you are playing is helped by having officials who have a well known “fondness” for helping them out. It’s not only the big decisions that don’t go your way it’s all the small ones as well.

Yesterday, however we didn’t help ourselves by having a number of player out on the pitch who were clearly out if their depth. 

5 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Think that's 9 on the go now vs  them ?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Difference yesterday this was not a good team. 

I had far more difficulty with the first game at Ibrox last season. 3 down in half an hour