Pascal Mendy

Alan_R

Now before I get shot down, maybe I'm just suffering temporarily from peebles syndrome but from what I can find it appears he is still at Kaunas. What ever happened to him?

Never seen him myself but while at moscow he was meant to be decent?

He was signed for kaunas with the intention of him getting sent to us?

Is he decent or just pish? May we finally see him arrive this season? Or is he off somewhere completely different now?

Ray Winstone

He was signed and kept at Kaunas.

That seems to be about it for now.

No idea what's happened to Mendy, i think he was a right-back but he's probably no better than what we have there already

I feel sorry for Pascal. If his name was Mendyauskas he'd be here by now and starting.

I feel sorry for Pascal. If his name was Mendyauskas he'd be here by now and starting.

From what I can find there was apparently problems with a work permit?

I did find this quote though:

"Mendy is Romanov's favoured choice to assume the right-back berth, which may place question marks over the long-term prospects of Robbie Neilson" it was I think quite an old article though. on: http://www.senefoot.com

Johanes de Silentio

I'm pretty sure that Mendy was a certainty to join Hearts, but couldn't get a work permit 'cos he hadn't started enough internationals.

He's a right back, but sometimes plays right-mid with the dreaded Kaunas!

Al.

Now before I get shot down, maybe I'm just suffering temporarily from peebles syndrome but from what I can find it appears he is still at Kaunas. What ever happened to him?

Never seen him myself but while at moscow he was meant to be decent?

He was signed for kaunas with the intention of him getting sent to us?

Is he decent or just pish? May we finally see him arrive this season? Or is he off somewhere completely different now?

IIRC someone had seen him play a few times and said he was rank,so there is every chance he could be the next RB.

He is still at Kaunas, but has been out of the team for about a month. His absence has coincided with a run of good results. ;)

Ack and there was me trying to dream up the possibility that we might realistically bring some one in who might actually be able to play a bit. :sad:

Ack and there was me trying to dream up the possibility that we might realistically bring some one in who might actually be able to play a bit. :sad:

Don't be silly :P

He is still at Kaunas, but has been out of the team for about a month. His absence has coincided with a run of good results. ;)

The run of good results gas more to do with Kaunas playing the worst two teams in the league in 3 matches out of 6 (one team is bottom of the league and with loads of Kaunas players on loan and the other is second from bottom). They only won one and drew two matches against decent oposition.

Actualy Kaunas last two wins in a row against decent oposition was when Mendy was playing. Not saying he's a world beater... just setting the record straight about Kaunas form vs. Mendy's absence ;)

Archived