The Players and the sum of All Parts

Hearts1975

As the title says I fully believe that we currently have a squad of players with a really good backbone to the side and improvement lies with adding some wide players and 1 Central player with some flair and possibly an out and out goal scorer. Barring The injury stuff, we need to see how this pans out moving forward

I also know the likes of Sean Clare has came in for a lot of flak in his time here but if we get the right managerial appointment in place I can see some of these players (including Clare) thrive under the new management and be better players than what we thought they actually were (always thought SC was a real talent) 

I also firmly believe and given the events of the last few weeks and after reading Turbo T’s Q&A the other day with AB (which was very well received) that the board and Ann will be absolutely focussed on the next appointment and getting it right. I also believe that this will be THEIR choice and although CL will probably input, I think that the whole board will consider it this time and CL’s call will merely be an opinion given

Its exciting times folks. Don’t particularly take any pleasure in the fact that CL will be hurting right now but at the end of the day he might not see it now but I am sure in years to come he, himself, would appreciate removing him was the only option available and that was to let him go. Carrying on status quo was never an option and the right option for us.

The future is exciting, really exciting I believe for this club and I am certain we are on a journey where the train stalled but it’s back on the tracks again. No question, our club is destined for great things in the future Imo and although it’s not going to happen immediately it’s going to get much much better from here on in