Why waste ST money by not going to games?

dazajmbo

I can honestly say as I am only 15 I am not rich nor do i have my own house but all this talk of not going to games or walking out after 5 minutes is a waste of money-Completly

Yes I am, as im sure most people are, very frustated with the current "happenings" at Tynie, well the not so happening i should say.

Soloution in my mind is to fill the stadium with banners with the words Vlad GTF etc on these giant posters. Vlad may not see them in Lithuania right enough but i'm sure STV, Scrotsport etc will see them and this will cause a fuss in the press, then MIGHT he think about moving on or sorting his act out?

Thoughts?

Guest juvehearts
I can honestly say as I am only 15 I am not rich nor do i have my own house but all this talk of not going to games or walking out after 5 minutes is a waste of money-Completly

Yes I am, as im sure most people are, very frustated with the current "happenings" at Tynie, well the not so happening i should say.

Soloution in my mind is to fill the stadium with banners with the words Vlad GTF etc on these giant posters. Vlad may not see them in Lithuania right enough but i'm sure STV, Scrotsport etc will see them and this will cause a fuss in the press, then MIGHT he think about moving on or sorting his act out?

Thoughts?

good idea son,

but who is going to fund this?

some would say a SoH but i dont think we are there yet.

but IMO something needs to be done

Thoughts?

If these things were happening when I was 15, this is what I'd have typed.

In actual fact, I find the Hearts fans fragmented views on what to do alarming.

I really feel the OF would have had something sorted by now if they were being fisted by a mad Russian no-mark.

Jambof3tornado
good idea son,

but who is going to fund this?

some would say a SoH but i dont think we are there yet.

but IMO something needs to be done

How much does it cost to take the sheet off your bed and paint a message on it like!!!

oh ah grantona
If these things were happening when I was 15, this is what I'd have typed.

In actual fact, I find the Hearts fans fragmented views on what to do alarming.

I really feel the OF would have had something sorted by now if they were being fisted by a mad Russian no-mark.

major differance between hearts fans and of fans they are winners and we are born lossers always living in the past going about the dark days of the 70s

boring its the here and now and hearts wont be anything unless we all take the arragant winners approach

Archived