The Angel (Chervenkov) returns..../Bulgarian Returns (Merged Threads)

Red 23

Oh my goodness, it just gets worse.

Back he comes 'to assist with coaching'........

PresidentRomanov
talk 107 just said that bulgarin muppet on way back

Can anyone translate?

Angel, Frail, Ziggy and Romanov pick two players each. Goalkeeper is chosen by Rima on who has the best rating from the hand machine.

That's my prediction for next season.

portobellojambo1
Can anyone translate?

Chervenkov is being brought back to Tynecastle in a coaching capacity apparently, according to the radio.

Do The Dance
Surely a short term solution to get the pre-season under way?

Surely!

Why not Frail if this is the case?

Surely!

You would hope so wouldn't you. Although I do seem to recall thinking the same thing about some guy called Valdas....

PresidentRomanov
Chervenkov is being brought back to Tynecastle in a coaching capacity apparently, according to the radio.

I take it he's not coming as head coach, so there's no need to get over excited about it?

You would hope so wouldn't you. Although I do seem to recall thinking the same thing about some guy called Valdas....

I think I'd be happy to see Valdas back at the moment

portobellojambo1
I take it he's not coming as head coach, so there's no need to get over excited about it?

Not sure PB, wouldn't think so, although unfortunately I don't think it is out of the question either.

PresidentRomanov
Not sure PB, wouldn't think so, although unfortunately I don't think it is out of the question either.

So the thread title is a tad misleading then?

This site is full of comedians these days

Gigolo-Aunt

Did your source with the good news not tell you about this?

;)

logie green
Angel, Frail, Ziggy and Romanov pick two players each. Goalkeeper is chosen by Rima on who has the best rating from the hand machine.

That's my prediction for next season.[/quote

things are bad ... lets not make it worse by fielding only 9 players;)

portobellojambo1
So the thread title is a tad misleading then?

If you mean as in he is the "new manager" then yes, it is a tad misleading.

Angel' date=' Frail, Ziggy and Romanov pick two players each. Goalkeeper is chosen by Rima on who has the best rating from the hand machine.

That's my prediction for next season.[/quote

things are bad ... lets not make it worse by fielding only 9 players;)[/quote']

Ha. Well noticed.

I meant the Romanov's get two picks each... :o

PresidentRomanov
Did your source with the good news not tell you about this?

;)

My source told me on Friday that the new manager would be announced this week, and I still expect that to happen.

Only a Game
I'm very slowly beginning to get embarrassed.

Not true. Youve been getting embarrassed on here for months !!

Boom Boom Gotcha !!!

PresidentRomanov
If you mean as in he is the "new manager" then yes, it is a tad misleading.

You might even call it **** stirring :)

Gigolo-Aunt
My source told me on Friday that the new manager would be announced this week, and I still expect that to happen.

Lets hope so.

:)

Blue Square Betting have as Hearts 3-1 favourites to win the SPL (without the Old Firm) Do they know something we dont?

Fast Eddie's here isn't he? So the triumvirate of t!twanks is back together.

Watch out SPL, our egg and spoon race champions are after you!!!

PresidentRomanov
Lets hope so.

:)

Lets :)

In saying that, according to Jambo38, some bulgarin muppet was announced as our new manager tonight :)

Boom Boom Gotcha !!!

To be honest, it truly is embarassing.

It's bad enough when the hobos rip in to the club, but they do that whatever the situation is at hearts so doesnt bother me too much.

And friends from down south regularly rip into Scottish football in general, which again i can take with a pinch of salt, as it tends to be done in ignorance.

But what does hurt is people who should really be indifferent tend to say things like 'what on earth is going on there??' - what are you supposed to say, how can you defend it?

Utterly upsetting on the whole....

Guest jambomickey

didn't say he was coming as head coach mate! just said he was on his way back to riccarton. but lets put it this way he shouldn't be anywhere near riccarton.

Surely!

My thoughts exactly-Talk 107 had said this would happen earlier so I dont see why people are that surprised

Talk 107 article-'It seems unlikely Vladimir Romanov will have appointed a new boss by the end of the week.

However there could be one or two coaches brought over from Eastern Europe on a short-term basis to help with training.

As Hearts have cocked up with not getting the right guy in place, I would rather they spend an extra few days getting the right man rather than make a panic choice.

FFS our patience has already been tested by making us wait 6 months and counting-Rant over :mad:

winston churchill
Oh my goodness, it just gets worse.

Back he comes 'to assist with coaching'........

have you got a link.

Boom Boom Gotcha !!!

Haha, you've been waiting for that!

It's true though, if someone asks who you support do you feel embarrassed or feel the need to defend being a Hearts fan?

Sad times.

PresidentRomanov
didn't say he was coming as head coach mate! just said he was on his way back to riccarton. but lets put it this way he shouldn't be anywhere near riccarton.

No you didn't, you actually said he was the new manager.

have you got a link.

No link i'm afraid, ive had a look but cant find it. I heard it on 107 so might be worth a look on there in morning

Only a Game
Haha, you've been waiting for that!

It's true though, if someone asks who you support do you feel embarrassed or feel the need to defend being a Hearts fan?

Sad times.

Ive got an office full of Celtic fans mate. I'm beyond embarrassed and avoid domestic football chat at all costs because I need to keep my job .

Guest jambomickey

sorry a shouldn't have put new manager under title! according to talk 107 he to oversee training. but it doesn't hide the fact that this is a joke

Thank Heavens you intervened there PB. I was just starting to panic.

PresidentRomanov
sorry a shouldn't have put new manager under title! according to talk 107 he to oversee training. but it doesn't hide the fact that this is a joke

It's also not the big deal, you were attempting to make it out to be :mad:

portobellojambo1
You might even call it **** stirring :)

I actually thought that was what you meant, but assumed you had chosen to use a more watered down 'Morningside' approach to the matter in hand, the use of the word tad being the giveaway.

Ive got an office full of Celtic fans mate. I'm beyond embarrassed and avoid domestic football chat at all costs because I need to keep my job .

Even worse, they've got all the material to have a right go. If it's someone down England all they know is we used to be good but the owner ****ed it up. If someone from Scotland asks about Hearts I just tell them it's a shambles and change the subject.

sorry a shouldn't have put new manager under title! according to talk 107 here to oversee training. but it doesn't hide the fact that this is a joke

Well unless there is some puppet sitting somewhere in Kaunas as we speak prepared to be a yes man he'll be in the dugout first game. Or is he the one that speaks on the mobile Vlad about when he wants the subs and works the fax machine?

grumpyjambo
talk 107 just said that bulgarin muppet on way back

Nothing on the official website yet. Amazed at how many people on here believe the media.

Archived