Reserve cup v Hibs

MaskedMarauder

Well Ulster Andy obviously not happy at display, those with the maroon tinted glasses on need to give themselves a shake.

The keena lovers should brace themselves for a departure if things do not pick up between now and January.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• scott herbertson

• Homme

• Zaba

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Well Ulster Andy obviously not happy at display, those with the maroon tinted glasses on need to give themselves a shake.

The keena lovers should brace themselves for a departure if things do not pick up between now and January.

What a strange Hearts supporter you are. Can't wait to have a dig at anything and anyone to do with the club. As for Keena lovers, can't say I've seen any on here. Just fans hoping he comes good as he has the attributes but most appear to think that he might never make the grade. Sad for him but it will obviously cheer you up

Edited by XB52

Maroon Sailor
18 minutes ago, XB52 said:

What a strange Hearts supporter you are. Can't wait to have a dig at anything and anyone to do with the club. As for Keena lovers, can't say I've seen any on here. Just fans hoping he comes good as he has the attributes but most appear to think that he might never make the grade. Sad for him but it will obviously cheer you up

I think Keena could learn to get his head up and maybe pick out a pass now and again.

40 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Flu at the weekend

That is a relief especially as Mulraney looks as if he will be missing for a spell

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

I think Keena could learn to get his head up and maybe pick out a pass now and again.

Agree. He is a frustrating player as I feel he could be great, he just doesn't seem to have the drive in him. Maybe he should go to Clare's shrink

I am an honest Hearts supporter ,we need higher standards across the whole football department and I don't see it anytime soon.

Never mentioned the lamb being tough on Sunday...

14 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I am an honest Hearts supporter ,we need higher standards across the whole football department and I don't see it anytime soon.

Never mentioned the lamb being tough on Sunday...

Can you elaborate on this.

Pasquale for King
On 23/10/2019 at 15:33, Footballfirst said:

The penalty shoot out

Some great efforts at their penalties from Zlamal 🙈

28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Some great efforts at their penalties from Zlamal 🙈

Or

you could have said

some well taken penalties form our young lads.

Oh no, that would not be a negative statement.