Congratulations Ryotaro Meshino

Bongo 1874

PhoenixHearts

Maybe not his first goal, but it was definitely his first goal worth celebrating.

I remember not being able to enjoy his goal against Motherwell as it was just after that pathetic 3rd we gifted Motherwell. It was like rubbing salt in the wounds. I thought "could've done with that 5 minutes ago. Too little too late".

14 hours ago, hearts00 said:

Great goal. Deserves all the plaudits for that. But again if we were to be honest the games are passing him by. He’s not involved and we can’t get him on the ball enough. 

This 

Hopefully with the return of Naismith and others we will be able to utilise the laddie more 

alwaysthereinspirit

Anyone else see Clare and him bow to each other after the goal? Thought that was a nice touch. Obviously something discussed at training. And practiced. Both players were very synchronized with the bow. If it makes him feel wanted I’m all for it.

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Anyone else see Clare and him bow to each other after the goal? Thought that was a nice touch. Obviously something discussed at training. And practiced. Both players were very synchronized with the bow. If it makes him feel wanted I’m all for it.

think the two of them have become friends, there was an instagram video a few weeks back that Meshino put up of Clare eating Japanese food at a restaurant with chop sticks.

If interest in Hickey from Manchester City is real.i hope any deal involves Mechino staying longer. Hopefully, he develops well here and Man City see potential in a link up with us. Wouldnt mind being a feeder club of sorts