So did we get hammered 5/ 6 nout

John Findlay

Ex member of the SaS

Aye John we are all Hibs fans right enough. Comments like this show Levein fans are blinded by one game. WINNING games and being near the top is where we should be and fans have the right to moan as they are passionate about our team.

3 minutes ago, Jambomb said:

So is everything rosy now?

No it's not. Yes so called Hearts supporters, shiting themselves before a ball was kicked.

5 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Some so called Hearts supporters eating big slices of humble pie

Good result today but let's not get to ahead of ourselves now lets show the same fight and passion against livi and St johnstone we can do it 👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Excellent OP.

Perfectly acceptable in the current climate of bandwagon jumping,  looking for the merest morsel of negative shit to add to some obvious problems. 

Today people should offer due credit for a gutsy effort against a previously rampant team 

Just now, John Findlay said:

No it's not. Yes so called Hearts supporters, shiting themselves before a ball was kicked.

do you think any of us could ever be as good a hearts fan as you? Thread makes you look like an absolute weirdo tbh.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

As Berra said show the same fight against Hamilton and Ross County.

Although I didnt predict a drubbing I did spit the dummy out and say I wouldn't be back.

I enjoyed that today and will gladly eat humble pie.

Though I have to say we lost our way a bit 2nd half and it was back lump up the park.

First 20 was good though.

So called Hearts supporters as you call them (me) are quite right to be calling the last year out.

As an aside the flag in section N was a bit of a beamer.

11 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Boak! 

I'm sure those who have consistently given a balanced view won't be getting carried away after a decent 25 minutes, just like the Motherwell game, although in fairness that was 35 minutes. 

8 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

You're quite right, John. 

I predicted 0-4 but not actually on the forum.

13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Yes they will be disappointed because Levein survives another week 

Great thread after a terrific point ! 🙄

Well done the team and manager. Thought we would have had a torrid time today but a huge point, confidence wise.

19 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

*****. Levein in now for you? We’re still 10th. Gutsy performance and hopefully a run of form. We said that before after beating Hibs and Aberdeen and then drew to St Mirren and lost to Killie. 

Fozzyonthefence
23 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

We all need to aspire to be as good a Hearts supporter as you. 

A point against the OF and a derby win does not a good season make.

Signs of a recovery are there but I'll wait until we string 3 league wins in a row together before getting excited.

The Future's Maroon
45 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

do you think any of us could ever be as good a hearts fan as you? Thread makes you look like an absolute weirdo tbh.

Joined just over a month ago and you think your in a position to start having a go at others on here?! Pot kettle black springs to mind.

Nothing wrong with John’s op, so many predictions of 5/6+ - nil on here in the lead up to the game.

Personally will never predict a loss no matter state we are in.

Yes, we have been shite all season(and beyond) and it will take more than one result to turn the season, but some of the negative shit has been horrendous....maybe the previous comment would have been a more accurate comment to make no?

Edited by The Future's Maroon

What this thread shows is not so much the OP's comment, as the precious attitude of those deflecting the point by trying to make that OP say something it doesn't say. 

Lie down on the couch and tell me why you feel that you're threatened by a simple statement aimed at those who DO take every possible chance to sow their seeds of negativity.

If that's not true of you,  why are so upset?

57 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

what an arsehole of a post!

7 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Joined just over a month ago and you think your in a position to start having a go at others on here?! Pot kettle black springs to mind.

Nothing wrong with John’s op, so many predictions of 5/6+ - nil on here in the lead up to the game.

Personally will never predict a loss no matter state we are in.

Yes, we have been shite all season(and beyond) and it will take more than one result to turn the season, but some of the negative shit has been horrendous....maybe the previous comment would have been a more accurate comment to make no?

how long do you need to be a member before you’re allowed to take offence at someone using the phrase ‘so called hearts fans’?

nothing wrong with thread title. The you’re not a proper hearts fan if you thought we’d get beat inference is horrendous patter. 

Most of the negative stuff has been entirely justified (not all of it) given we are on one of the worst runs ever. 

Oh and to answer your question directly.  Yes I feel I’m in a position to have a go at whoever I like. Why wouldn’t I?

Edited by GinRummy

The Future's Maroon
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

how long do you need to be a member before you’re allowed to take offence at someone using the phrase ‘so called hearts fans’?

nothing wrong with thread title. The you’re not a proper hearts fan if you thought we’d get beat inference is horrendous patter. 

Most of the negative stuff has been entirely justified (not all of it) given we are on one of the worst runs ever. 

Oh and to answer your question directly.  Yes I feel I’m in a position to have a go at whoever I like. Why wouldn’t I?

You rock on lad, I just thought it was harsh.

Re-reading the op ‘so called’ is a bit off.

We have all been hurting this last year or so, turning on each other probably wrong....I include myself in that 👍

Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

You rock on lad, I just thought it was harsh.

Re-reading the op ‘so called’ is a bit off.

We have all been hurting this last year or so, turning on each other probably wrong....I include myself in that 👍

cheers for calling me lad 😀 made my day tbh.  

The Future's Maroon
Just now, GinRummy said:

cheers for calling me lad 😀 made my day tbh.  

Started on the voodoo a bit early....sorry old chap 😉

A very good point earned and a wee bit of the feel good factor on the forum.

I know, I’ll start a thread to try and provoke an argument!

Sad and pathetic to be honest.

Edited by iantjambo

I truly expected us to be hammered today. Today my expectations were wrong. I would have loved a win but a draw today was way way more than I expected. 

been here before
44 minutes ago, farin said:

At least we never got beat which most of us thought would happen & is a positive. League table is still looking grim tbh. 

DA331122-C94D-48D7-A749-D4B3F33E1292.thumb.jpeg.0596b7078bddf65d6c777c784b28c9d9.jpeg

How are Hibs 6 goals worse off than us?  Have they had a few hidings?

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Emptied 5 zip from der hun. Sorry 6-1

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, been here before said:

6-1 by Rangers and 3-0 by Motherwell. 

Thats -8 in just two games.

Edited by iantjambo

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Let’s not get carried away because we got a draw at home FFS. 

Was it really worth starting a thread because people (me included) thought we would get convincingly beat? 

been here before
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

6-1 by Rangers and 3-0 by Motherwell. 

Thats -8 in just two games.

Poor Hibs.

:lol:

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

Some Hearts fans just can't wait to have a dig at other Hearts fans.

WheatfieldWarrior
58 minutes ago, farin said:

At least we never got beat which most of us thought would happen & is a positive. League table is still looking grim tbh. 

DA331122-C94D-48D7-A749-D4B3F33E1292.thumb.jpeg.0596b7078bddf65d6c777c784b28c9d9.jpeg

:leveinnaturalorder:

Edited by WheatfieldWarrior

We’ve still only won one league game this season. I think we all got excited after Easter Road thinking we were finally seeing progress, we failed miserably in the next two league games.

Leveins tactics were always going to suit a trip to Easter road and the visit of a high flying Rangers. It’s the rest of the teams we seem incapable of turning over. 

As as much as I’ve had enough of the manager, these players need to have a right good look at themselves as well. Turn up for the big games and give not a shite in the rest of the matches.

It was a good point today, but we need to continue to fight like that in every game to get this season back on track. 

In answer to the OP I’m fairly sure a lot of fans heading to Tynecastle this morning we’re fearing the worse. A good start was vital and for once we got it. Next week will tell us all we need to know about the team and manager.

20 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Let’s not get carried away because we got a draw at home FFS. 

Was it really worth starting a thread because people (me included) thought we would get convincingly beat? 

Yep 

13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Some Hearts fans just can't wait to have a dig at other Hearts fans.

Especially those Hearts fans who said they didn’t care if we lost5/6-0 today because that would surely mean the end for Levein. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Especially those Hearts fans who said they didn’t care if we lost5/6-0 today because that would surely mean the end for Levein. 

Never saw those comments on this forum. 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Cool. 👍

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Great thread after a terrific point ! 🙄

Well done the team and manager. Thought we would have had a torrid time today but a huge point, confidence wise.

Agreed. Nothing we've witnessed so far at home this season would suggest anything other than a defeat.

Credit to the coaching staff and the players for putting in a performance that earned us a point. Rangers were pretty poor themselves and offered very little. I would suggest that they suffered from the international break more than ourselves. Hopefully we can build on the positive result.

I said all week they’d beat us 4-1, delighted to be proved wrong.

i also said that we had to play a high press game to have a chance which we did for 20 mins.

I will judge us on our bread and butter games like Livi and St Johnstone coming up.

lets see that intensity in those games.