Pub for watching tomorrow in London

NeilBerry79

You’ll struggle in central London, probably better going a bit further out, saying that there is no English game on at the same time so you might be lucky! 

EdinburghLivi

Comedy pub near Piccadilly tends to show Scottish games. Lots of screens so there shouldn't be an issue with the rugby running into the start.

Think I've seen something before that London Hearts go to a pub in Bayswater. May have been a one off may be regular I'm not sure but your best bet is trying to find out where they will gather. Bayswater is only a few stops west on the circle or district line from Central London  

Famous Three Kings will probably put it on a screen for you. Take the District Line to West Kensington and it's right be the station. 

3 hours ago, NeilBerry79 said:

Any suggestions for tomorrow would be appreciated lads, near Covent Garden would be ideal? Preferably low hun count also a bonus

It says on the Carlsberg Sports Bar website that they're showing it. (near Leicester Square, so not far from CG)

https://trello.com/b/QMWRPeSu/sports-schedule-lsq

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

When I was down last year I went to a pub in Camden which I think was called the Oxford Arms and they put the Hearts game on one of their screen. I wasn't the only Hearts fan in there either.

5 minute walk from Camden Town tube station if you choose to head over that way.

Fozzyonthefence
4 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Comedy pub near Piccadilly tends to show Scottish games. Lots of screens so there shouldn't be an issue with the rugby running into the start.

Quite appropriate 😂

baron of ness

I'm in Tenerife so planning to head to a pub called Highland Paddys .

HEARTS top on, come on the Jambos. (I think we are at a place called Los Gigantes). 

Hope the name of the pub puts a lot off the hun off.HHGH.

Ricardo Shillyshally

Green Man (excuse the name) on Berwick street might be showing it. It's just off Oxford Street.

The Phoenix is the p!ace to go though. Watch it with other Hearts fans.