Time for a Proper Protest

Rawrrrrrrr

Instead of a bunch of semi literates with too much time on their hands sending letters to tynie which will never get passed some minimum wage office monkey its time we make a stand.

Lets get our pitch forks and eggs out and bombard tynie with pieman era type protests

Vlad isnt listening to the friendly protests so maybe it is time to get dirty and use the proven tactics

200milesfromgorgie
Instead of a bunch of semi literates with too much time on their hands sending letters to tynie which will never get passed some minimum wage office monkey its time we make a stand.

Lets get our pitch forks and eggs out and bombard tynie with pieman era type protests

Vlad isnt listening to the friendly protests so maybe it is time to get dirty and use the proven tactics

yeah more divisions and childish insults. You rock.

Ray Winstone

Can we not send a letter warning them of what we are going to do.

It would only be polite.

ToadKiller Dog

Prancer inspires me he reminds me of chairman moe,leon trotskey ,che guvera and the fonz all wrapped up in one person.

I vote prancer for leader

maybe it is time to get dirty and use the proven tactics

Like what?

As far as I can tell, it wasn't protests that got CR out of Tynecastle.

It would only be polite.

'Eh sir, there's an angry mob outside, should I send them in?'

'Yeah, go on then...'

:brows:

How about the "sh*t on his desk" trick? Never fails. :)

Prancer inspires me he reminds me of chairman moe

Is that the bloke that took over from Chairman Curly? :P

The problem is pieman could be attacked at his house or the stadium. Vlad is in another country and couldn't give a toss.

hmmmmmm, not such a well balanced idea, but i get your point. Can I send a letter first?

Only if you coat it in talcum powder;)

Toxteth O'Grady

It's past you know!

John Findlay

Dont bend down for the soap in Saughton prison. You may get more than you bargained for.

John

It would only be polite.

why would the letter tell them about what Prancer plans?:confused:

J.T.F.Robertson
yeah more divisions and childish insults. You rock.

And how's about them minimum wage office monkeys, the letters will never get passed, in the first place. Semi-literates, one and all. :rolleyes:

Archived