Doom and gloom thread; sign here to prove you're a proper Hearts fan

Therapist

Rather than litter the board with numerous posts/threads about what a disaster things are, I thought I'd start a thread to tidy things up.

I'd suggest the Razor Blade Brigade simply add their names on this thread as a record of how much they're hurting and, in doing so, prove they're a better Hearts fan than anyone else. That way the rest of the board will stay free to discuss football matters, the Zimbabwe elections etc etc.

The thread will run until midnight on Sunday or until we appoint a manager, whichever comes soonest. After that I shall randomly select a winner who shall win a goody bag of top prizes; a spine, some guts, and a sense of perspective.

Rather than litter the board with numerous posts/threads about what a disaster things are, I thought I'd start a thread to tidy things up.

I'd suggest the Razor Blade Brigade simply add their names on this thread as a record of how much they're hurting and, in doing so, prove they're a better Hearts fan than anyone else. That way the rest of the board will stay free to discuss football matters, the Zimbabwe elections etc etc.

The thread will run until midnight on Sunday or until we appoint a manager, whichever comes soonest. After that I shall randomly select a winner who shall win a goody bag of top prizes; a spine, some guts, and a sense of perspective.

How ironic that you should start such a thread

alwaysthereinspirit

Admit it. Mod Edit

funny-cat-picture-cute-kitty-pic-kitten-looking-in-mirror-seeing-a-lion.jpg

Therapist .... knowing you as I do, are you suggesting there's no need to be pi55ed off and that everything is rosey down Tynecastle way? Maybe it's you that needs to grow a spine bud? open yer eyes FFS!!:sad:

Wow, a post by terapist that isn't about international football.

I'm shocked!!!!

the word Mod Edit springs to mind.

After that I shall randomly select a winner who shall win a goody bag of top prizes; a spine, some guts, and a sense of perspective.

Spine and the guts might come in useful. To be honest, perspective's ten-a-penny round here. All it takes is the death of a half-ersed celebrity and the place is awash with it.

slashishere

winner-win.jpg

You'll be boycotting the Hull game though won't you? I'm sure you said you don't go to friendlies...or league cup games. Conditional supporter that you are. You can lead the protest! ;)

I'm somewhat disgruntled with the current state of affairs at Tynecastle. In fact I haven't been less gruntled than this for a few years. What's more I'm finding the saga of the attempts to hire a new manager to be a little trying on my patience.

Still, mustn't grumble!

Will that do?

alwaysthereinspirit
I'm somewhat disgruntled with the current state of affairs at Tynecastle. In fact I haven't been less gruntled than this for a few years. What's more I'm finding the saga of the attempts to hire a new manager to be a little trying on my patience.

Still, mustn't grumble!

Will that do?

Disgruntled? Over a few white lies and untruths. Not much of a Hearts fan are you.;)

We all ought to get a grip as the original (im)poster suggests.

Father Tiresias

This thread is likely to be one of the longest in the history of JKB!!! :confused:

Drew Busby !

Thats my personal "funniest bit" from the OP :rofl:

Spine and the guts might come in useful. To be honest, perspective's ten-a-penny round here. All it takes is the death of a half-ersed celebrity and the place is awash with it.

Heehee. :biggrin:

I like it...

You'll be boycotting the Hull game though won't you? I'm sure you said you don't go to friendlies...or league cup games. Conditional supporter that you are. You can lead the protest! ;)

No, I won't be at the Hull game. Can't stand friendlies. I did go to the Barca game, but that was just to say I was part of a huge Hearts crowd. Left at half time to go back to the pub. :)

C41rns - I can't say I'm particularly happy about the current situation. This season has all the makings of another 6/7/8th place bun fight, and I'm not looking forward to it.

However, Romanov has been trying to get the type of manager he promised. It seems the candidates are sending him a very specific message about his management style that may cause him to be a bit more "hands off". Having said that, my point is that many of the "woe is me" type posts are way over the top, particularly given Hearts achievements in the 70s and early 80s.

Jam Tarts 1874

Yes, I am going to prove I'm a real fan by joining in on this thread. If I met Romanov I'd rip his head off.

Does this prove I'm a real fan with bigger genitals than the rest of you?

ManjimupJambo
No, I won't be at the Hull game. Can't stand friendlies. I did go to the Barca game, but that was just to say I was part of a huge Hearts crowd. Left at half time to go back to the pub. :)

C41rns - I can't say I'm particularly happy about the current situation. This season has all the makings of another 6/7/8th place bun fight, and I'm not looking forward to it.

However, Romanov has been trying to get the type of manager he promised. It seems the candidates are sending him a very specific message about his management style that may cause him to be a bit more "hands off". Having said that, my point is that many of the "woe is me" type posts are way over the top, particularly given Hearts achievements in the 70s and early 80s.

Have to agree with that.

With the guys he has been interviewing, a "hands off" approach as you call it would all but sort the problem. An interesting fact I noticed the other day, although our, yet to be appointed manager is favourite to be fired first, we are also favourite's to win the league, betting without the Old Firm. It just goes to show that despite all the carry on, we are not far away from our desired target and the disaster which is being predicted by many, may be further away than we think.

Archived