Joey Barton Guilty Again

Rawrrrrrrr

Has pleaded guilty to assaulting Ousmane Dabo in training today, sentencing to follow.

Quite surprised it got this far as Dabo himself admitted he pushed Barton first before he got punched

It's ok though folks, he's a good lad really, deserves another chance, not his fault, blah blah blah blah.

A thug who needs booted out of football.

Ibrahim Tall
It is Barton's cowardice that upsets me most," Dabo, 31, said from his Manchester home. "The fact that I look like the Elephant Man and will not be able to play again this season is bad enough, but what I find most shocking is that he [barton] struck me first from behind and then repeatedly when I was down on the ground. He

Link

The midfielder, who joined City last summer from Lazio, had several cuts and bruises as well as a suspected detached retina. At one stage doctors were said to have feared for his left eye though he should now make a full recovery. "I have a severe scratch on my eye. Apparently I'm very lucky not to have lost my sight," explained the seriously-shaken Frenchman

Poor Joey Barton. :confused:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7481822.stm

Barton and Dabo confronted each other after a row during a training match, the court was told.

Dabo, 31, was said to have felt intimidated that Barton had invaded his personal space as he shouted and swore at him. The Frenchman pushed his shoulder with both hands and Barton retaliated by punching him in the head, causing the Frenchman to fall over and lose consciousness.

I dont condone violence etc but it seems to me that Dabo has admitted to being the one who turned it physical, its also unclear but if they where facing each other in a conflict and he pushed barton how exactly did barton hit him from behind?

I dont like barton but Dabo is not the angel or innocent party in this he tried to make out at the time

Ibrahim Tall

Barton and Dabo confronted each other after a row during a training match, the court was told.

Dabo, 31, was said to have felt intimidated that Barton had invaded his personal space as he shouted and swore at him. The Frenchman pushed his shoulder with both hands and Barton retaliated by punching him in the head, causing the Frenchman to fall over and lose consciousness.

I dont condone violence etc but it seems to me that Dabo has admitted to being the one who turned it physical, its also unclear but if they where facing each other in a conflict and he pushed barton how exactly did barton hit him from behind?

I dont like barton but Dabo is not the angel or innocent party in this he tried to make out at the time

Barton put Dabo in hospital over a push(after Barton himself had squared up to him), to the extent that the guy was nearly blinded for life.

He deserves everything he gets for it.

Prancer again sticking up for the guilty people (I am sure it is not because the other player is black ! -- perhaps the other young player at City who had a cigar placed in his eyeball was also not an innocent party)-- what is it with you and those who commit crimes -- Pleaded Guilty -- do you know what that means or are you really as dim as your words appear to make you ?

You would prob claim that Fred West was provoked and was therefore not guilty of murder and should only have been charged with assault.

Grow up -- he was and is guilty just like the shooter you tried to defend last week -- There seems to be a pattern to your recent posts and not a very good one -- perhaps we should go back in time and check all your previous posts to see if this is so.

Well we do agree on something I don't condone violence either, but even on this web page it seems someone is advocating what could be considered as violence as a form of protest agains Romanov.:rolleyes:

Prancer again sticking up for the guilty people (I am sure it is not because the other player is black ! -- perhaps the other young player at City who had a cigar placed in his eyeball was also not an innocent party)-- what is it with you and those who commit crimes -- Pleaded Guilty -- do you know what that means or are you really as dim as your words appear to make you ?

You would prob claim that Fred West was provoked and was therefore not guilty of murder and should only have been charged with assault.

Grow up -- he was and is guilty just like the shooter you tried to defend last week -- There seems to be a pattern to your recent posts and not a very good one -- perhaps we should go back in time and check all your previous posts to see if this is so.

Out of interest what does the players race have to do with anything?

Regular John

So according to Prancer's logic if someone pushed me I am then rightly obliged to sneak up behind them and place them in a coma ?

They started it ?

So according to Prancer's logic if someone pushed me I am then rightly obliged to sneak up behind them and place them in a coma ?

They started it ?

No but you shouldnt be pushing people in the first place

Would barton have hit him if he hadnt been physically provoked?

Who knows but at the end of the day Dabo is not the angel he tried to claim at the time in all this. He argued with Barton, he pushed barton.

christ at the time he tried to make it sound like barton had smashed his face in with a baseball bat as he single handedly cured world poverty:rolleyes:

Have you forgotten already your statement that the murder was not racially motivated despite all evidence to the contrary (and more info since trial has come out to back that up)

Seems to me that there could be a pattern of your defence of certain groups of people against another group. Perhaps I am wrong but we can only go by your posts over the last couple of weeks on these matters.

At best JB could maybe be excused for a 'wild swing' following Dabo's push..........but to batter the guy ( allegedly ) while he was down ?

Nah.........no excuse for that !

He's a bam :mad:

alwaysthereinspirit
It's ok though folks, he's a good lad really, deserves another chance, not his fault, blah blah blah blah.

A thug who needs booted out of football.

and he's not even a good honest Scottish laddie.

John Findlay

Should have been kicked(pardon the pun) out of football a long time ago.

John

Millfield_Mackem

****. Absolute ****.

If Newcastle have a shred of decent they'd sack him tomorrow.

Repeatedly braying someone whilst on the floor is cowards play.

Have you forgotten already your statement that the murder was not racially motivated despite all evidence to the contrary (and more info since trial has come out to back that up)

Seems to me that there could be a pattern of your defence of certain groups of people against another group. Perhaps I am wrong but we can only go by your posts over the last couple of weeks on these matters.

Hmmm have you read the rules regarding libel?

As for the orkney murder, tbh nothing posted in that thread or presented in court imo proved the murder was racially motivated

What a few locals thought is not evidence

As for the orkney murder, tbh nothing posted in that thread or presented in court imo proved the murder was racially motivated

If 'Ignorance is bliss' then you are a very happy man Prancer -- you have no knowledge of the libel laws yet try to threaten someone with those said laws (or perhaps you are trying to explain those laws !) -- try reading the material again -- put it through your brain and then finally explain where is the libel -- no don't bother it may be too difficult for you -- I'll answer it for you -- there is none, so don't be such a picky individual.

I and you are entitled to our opinions -- nothing that has been said is more than an opinion or re-hash of that already printed in the newspapers.

Patrick Bateman

Thankfully, the warped opinions of a self-important pugsley impersonator don't matter either.

Dabo might have started the physical stuff but pushing someone away after feeling threatened by their invading your personal space is understandable, punching someone unconscious and then continuing your attack when they can't defend themselves is criminal.

Given his past record Barton has got to expect to do a bit more time for this.

Maybe it's a family trait given that his brother is doing time for a racially motivated murder?

Barton has a list of misdememors as long as your arm including stubbing a cigar out in a team mates eye!

It was a good move by Man City to offload hm to Newcastle.

Moe Szyslak
It was a good move by Man City to offload hm to Newcastle.

Indeed. Yet some people still argue that Big Fat Sam Allardyce is a good manager :confused:

crazy_jambo_2006

He's a ****bag.

Brawling with some 15 year old on a football club trip abroad.

stubbing cigarette lighter in some young player's eye

brawling with a player again.

Really classy! A great example for kids! not.

nugget nugget cheeseburger

In all seriousness kick him out the game. He's got a major temper problem always ends up in trouble and is an awful role model to anyone daft enough to think he is cool.

Archived