The VAST majority of Hearts fans....

Eggo

dont even come on here,so the boycott,walk outs,not buying pies etc are only going to reach a very small audience.

Most Hearts fans I know ask why I bother to come on KB...Infantile childish pish etc.[there words] so I cant see much support being generated on here alone.

Media and T.V. required.

dont even come on here,so the boycott,walk outs,not buying pies etc are only going to reach a very small audience.

Most Hearts fans I know ask why I bother to come on KB...Infantile childish pish etc.[there words] so I cant see much support being generated on here alone.

Media and T.V. required.

How appropriate you should mention that!

Media and T.V. required.

On you go then....

On you go then....

I could lend him a russian hat!

anyone got a spare pair of steelys?

Pants Shaton

4,500 users.

1,500 online at the moment.

OK not a majority but ~10% of the hardcore support.

Polls on JKB tend to parallel the wider Hearts support.

It is also a good starting point for potential mass action. Easier than a public meeting of 1000 Hearts supporters.

Guest jambomickey

Media and T.V. required.

like me mate you go to games! your bound to hear the vast majority of hearts fans are at breaking point? let me be clear i think something needs to be done but not affecting our support of the team on the park

ToadKiller Dog

I sort of agree ,the last time december when there was talk of protests,the black balloons ,getting everyone to sing a medly of kate bushes greatest hits at half time etc,there was loads of ideas but not one person wanting to organize then Vlad gave his jan 1st statement and it calmed down again ,i expect much the same will happen when the manager is appointed when it comes down to it the majority of fans just want to see a team on the park give its best..

My suggestion for those calling for a boycott of the hull game dont ,get together over the next week or so produce a leaflet giving a meeting of all hearts fans(who want to) at say a local park at 1pm before the well game something like that to discuss what there is that can be done.

that way you can get to more fans and beats 1 million and 1 threads on here full of plots and plans .

If your calling for some kind of protest why not organize it.

I could lend him a russian hat!

anyone got a spare pair of steelys?

I know where id put the steelys:cool:

Archived