Platinum ST Matchday Magazine E-mail

frankblack

Just got the following e-mail from Hearts:

As you will be aware, one of the many benefits of being a platinum season ticket holder is receiving a Matchday Programme for each Clydesdale Bank Premier League home match at Tynecastle.

For Season 2008/09 we would like to give you the choice of continuing to have your Matchday Programme posted to your home for delivery on a matchday (subject to Royal Mail) or to collect it from either the CityStore in St James' Centre or our Superstore at Tynecastle.

Please reply to this email stating your full name and address should you wish to collect your Matchday Programme. If we do not receive a reply by Friday 18th July we will assume you want to continue having it posted to your house.

Should you choose to collect your matchday magazine next season you will be sent a voucher book with a voucher valid for one Matchday Programme for each Clydesdale Bank Premier League home game at Tynecastle.

Thank you for your continued support.

Derek Mathews

Customer Services Manager

Why not just send us the vouchers and let us exchange a voucher at the programme stalls on matchdays?

why no bother and give us ?60 off

I concur

Will be asking for it to be posted, get my money's worth!!

I wonder if there will be a message from our chairman page this year!!

I thought that was what the vouchers were for....

Apparently you have to take them to St James Centre or the superstore (heaving on matchdays most seasons, perhaps not this one).

My point is why can't you just hand a voucher over to the regular programme sellers for a programme.

Like one of the other posters, I would rather have had ?60 off my season ticket than a forced programme subscription anyway. Mind you I now wish I hadn't renewed at all.

I'm happy to have it posted like last year, 3 days after the game. It lets me compare Berra's motivational words to what actually happened at the game, and I like to see where Tynie Tiger has been on his travels too in the comfort of my own home.

I vote for the ?60 off option, if I wanted a programme I'd buy one.

Archived