is vlad worried

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Just a thought here, given the fact that a few managers have told vlad to bolt and other managers are even more wary of him could he now be very worried that no decent manager will touch us and he can see revolts from a ever growing number of fans as they and the football world begin to see his idiotic ways in running HMFC , is he beginning to wish he had not CUT OF HIS NOSE TO SPIT HIS FACE.:cool:

Guest jambomickey
Just a thought here, given the fact that a few managers have told vlad to bolt and other managers are even more wary of him could he now be very worried that no decent manager will touch us and he can see revolts from a ever growing number of fans as they and the football world begin to see his idiotic ways in running HMFC , is he beginning to wish he had not CUT OF HIS NOSE TO SPIT HIS FACE.:cool:

time will tell mate

I suspect he is boiling with rage.

He couldn't care less, he will find someone that will do what he says. He'll run his club the way he wants.

No, it'll be his excuse to appoint another pyramid puppet. TBH like Coco, I think he'll be raging but he'll be raging with the candidates, the club - anyone but the person who's causing all the bother - himself.

Buffalo Bill

Yep, he'll be raging but the blame will lie elsewhere; probably with Scottish referees.

Buffalo Bill

Yep, he'll be raging but the blame will lie elsewhere; probably with Scottish referees.

Buffalo Bill

Or the Old Firm ;)

monkfish1979
I suspect he is boiling with rage.

I would tend to agree. I'm also hoping that he's starting to realise that he has, in the past, made himself out to be a complete fud.

If he had set out to find a puppet, we would already have had 3 or 4 pyramid coaches through the club since January the first.

In all fairness, he's interviewing quality managers. The fact that his ideas seem to be pesh - given the alleged quality (or, indeed, lack thereof) of the players he wants to use - is what's scaring them away.

I sincerely hope that he's man enough to back down. I, for one, don't really care how long it takes if that happens.

Archived