Uche Washington Naismith Haring Souttar Halkett

Pants Shaton

Pants Shaton

It is explains some of this but 2 home points from 4 games against ‘lesser’ teams is relegation form. 

****ing horrendous 

chester copperpot
1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

It is explains some of this but 2 home points from 4 games against ‘lesser’ teams is relegation form. 

****ing horrendous 

Should have been 1 point as Ross County hammered us that game.

We really are dreadful 

The worst of it is that half these players will be like new signings when they come back and it will take weeks for them to align to the current shitshow.

Pants Shaton

Some folk on here hate Levein and at least get a wee bit excited when we lose as it fuels their hate.  I like Levein and love Hearts and all this just just ****ing depresses me.  Think a change is needed.

Naismith and Halkett offer goals and a positive influence, but the rest don't really bring much to the table in an attacking sense, much as that will piss folk off. 

Edited by VALDOS'

ToadKiller Dog

Nothing positive at the moment , killie coasted that today ,our ponderous sideways play allowed them to get organised at the back .

Game was over as soon as we let them score .

No doubt about it at this moment our form is relegation battle ,players to come back or not .

I like levein but he needs to step down .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Pants Shaton
1 minute ago, VALDOS' said:

Naismith and Halkett offer goals and a positive influence, but the rest don't really bring much to the table, much as that will piss folk off. 

Don’t underestimate having another ball playing defender (Souttar) in the mix. 

Also Washington and Ikpeazu are clearly positive additions compared to today’s shitshow.

18 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

****ing horrendous 

So these lesser teams who have LESSER players dont get injuries?  Surely the players we have as backup are as good if not better replacements than the so called lesser teams?

Look there is no doubt we are missing a lot of talent. But there is not a great deal of evidence to suggest it would be that much better with them as Levein is showing no signs of getting anything out of this squad at the moment. 

First half display as bad as bad as I’ve seen. And much of it down to the tactics / formation. 

Pants Shaton
2 minutes ago, brux said:

So these lesser teams who have LESSER players dont get injuries?  Surely the players we have as backup are as good if not better replacements than the so called lesser teams?

In my 30+ years of watching Hearts, I have never seen us 1/2 a team down through injuries- it’s mental.

BUT 2/12 against Hamilton, Killie, Motherwell and Ross County is totally unacceptable 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

****ing horrendous 

Worrying. 

His selection today was baffling as well. 

Pants Shaton
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Worrying. 

His selection today was baffling as well. 

What would your team have been?  The other forward options are rank - Keena and Mclean are utter dog shite 

23 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

We're not that much better when they're all in the team tbh. 

Never played in the same team together 

Jambo 4 Ever
22 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

We're not that much better when they're all in the team tbh. 

This

been saying it for ages - we are not as good as people make it out we are.

our players are dog poo

be better with shankland and zeefuik up front for a start 

Psychedelicropcircle

If we could pass the ball forward as well as we pass it back we’d be ****in Barcelona 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

This

our players are dog poo

They have never played in the same team together so how would you know 

any grown man using the word poo shouldn’t be listened to 

aww not the shankland chat again 

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, campbell said:

They have never played in the same team together so how would you know 

any grown man using the word poo shouldn’t be listened to 

aww not the shankland chat again 

They Can’t be any worse than what we have up front now - anyone with half a brain would know that 

Rocky jamboa
13 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Nothing positive at the moment , killie coasted that today ,our ponderous sideways play allowed them to get organised at the back .

Game was over as soon as we let them score .

No doubt about it at this moment our form is relegation battle ,players to come back or not .

I like levein but he needs to step down .

Spot on. Boring, pedestrian, tippy tappy football across the back line. It must be so easy to play against.

The Internet
4 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

This

our players are dog poo

I was more having a go at the guy managing them but glad to give you a shot at championing zeefuik again 

6 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

What would your team have been?  The other forward options are rank - Keena and Mclean are utter dog shite 

You still play one of them, probably Maclean. 

It’s not like Maclean is pied to the sidelines every game, he does get minutes every so often so think it was bizarre we didn’t use him when we had no one else.  He causes a bit of trouble for the opposition, quite aggressive and gets right into defenders faces.  Got the experience to win us fouls higher up the park.   Hardly a cracking player but better than starting with nothing. 

Don’t think Washington or Uche makes a difference today anyway, service was shocking and we were isolated up top. 

Pants Shaton
1 minute ago, Morph said:

You still play one of them, probably Maclean. 

It’s not like Maclean is pied to the sidelines every game, he does get minutes every so often so think it was bizarre we didn’t use him when we had no one else.  He causes a bit of trouble for the opposition, quite aggressive and gets right into defenders faces.  Got the experience to win us fouls higher up the park.   Hardly a cracking player but better than starting with nothing. 

Don’t think Washington or Uche makes a difference today anyway, service was shocking and we were isolated up top. 

Washington and/or Uche would have made a massive difference.

Mclean was awful. Finished and not a top six player.

No excuse though.

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Aye but that is damning in itself, Surley. 

16 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

If we could pass the ball forward as well as we pass it back we’d be ****in Barcelona 

And that tactic was prevalent when we had all the injured players fit. Do all those proclaiming the return of, for example, Washington, Uche, Walker and Haring realise that, to accomodate them, the likes of Meshino, Whelan, Damour or Mulraney would have to make way. Other than Naismith, we don't really have any "indispensable " players. The sum of the parts should be the positive for us but, due to chronic mismanagement,  that plays out through injuries, lack of creativity, safety first tactics etc, we are simply not making the most of our squad and resources.  Stephen Robinson is doing a fantastic job and should be approached on Monday morning. No ex Hearts players; Robbo, McCann etc,  Robinson is the man and would, I understand,  jump at the chance of joining us.

Jambo 4 Ever
21 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I was more having a go at the guy managing them but glad to give you a shot at championing zeefuik again 

The players have to take responsibility too - they are poo 

Jambo 4 Ever
13 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

No excuse though.

I don’t agree  - they would make no difference 

12 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

No excuse though.

Fair enough, I will have to disagree though. 

We’re in a far worse position that can be fixed with a couple fit strikers imo.  I don’t see what style of football we play at all.  The amount of times we are in possession high up the park and it ends up back with the keeper or the centre halves is a joke, wee Meshino looks like the only player who has a little bit of a spark about him but even he was struggling with his end ball today. 

For me that’s the big issue, our delivery or choosing what to do with it in possession.  We’re actually no bad at getting the ball forward at times but it just breaks down majority of the time with poor decision making.  The tactics and approach to the game need to change for me, the players are underperforming but they just look lost.   

We beat hibs and Aberdeen with these players but as soon as a team sits in and soaks up the pressure, we have not got a clue. 

31 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

4 of those played in a nil nil draw against Ross County at home.  Our problems are bigger than injuries.

Correct. 

Not won a league game at home in 6 months I believe. 

Nobody in world football would have kept his job with that horrendous statistic. 

Farcical tbh. 

Edited by Robbo-Jambo