Yes, it's this simple - Boycott

Mr Quagmire

Mr Quagmire

I have bought a season ticket and more fool me some will say but i am still prepared to boycott games and stand outside the ground and protest in silence.

People have said that this would not be fair on the players but i am sure that the players will understand.

Sky Sports News etc would be out with there cameras and then we could get our point across in a civil and dignified manor.

If things did not get better then i am afraid we would call for him to sell up and WORSE CASE SCENARIO we would have to look at playing at Muddyfield and sell tynie in order to stabilise our debt.

We have Vlad sitting in Lith saying, "the fans will do nothing"

Its well beyond embarrassing now, he is well and truly extracting the urine from each and everyone of us. :mad:

Protest fine but the wee nutjob wont be at any of the games anyway, aarrgghh!!! Its frustrating, and the seasons still more than a month away:mad:

Mr Quagmire
Protest fine but the wee nutjob wont be at any of the games anyway, aarrgghh!!! Its frustrating, and the seasons still more than a month away:mad:

He doesn't need to be at the games though, he will see it on Sky News.

Pants Shaton

We have Vlad sitting in Lith saying, "the fans will do nothing"

We have no idea what Vlad thinks.

But if I was going to guess it is probably, "The fans have done nothing. 9000 season tickets sold - money in my bank! Now they're going to stand outside the ground, having already paid me - I almost feel sorry for the poor suckers."

We have to do something. No other group of fans take as much **** as us. Rangers and Celtic would have had this sorted by now despite what we all think of them. Collective strength instead of the normal divide and conquer approach.

We are a total shambles. The Romanovs have taken what was left of Heart of Midlothian's once proud name and dragged it through the mud yet again. They may as well dig the hole and chuck us in because we have no chance of getting out of this now unless uncle Vlad decides to change his ways.

The national news stations and papers must be made aware of the protest and we should try to get as much coverage as possible. Most of the Scottish press would be right behind us and this would have a knock on effect.

Other than that I'm absolutely delighted with the way pre-season is going.

But if I was going to guess it is probably, "The fans have done nothing. 9000 season tickets sold - money in my bank! Now they're going to stand outside the ground, having already paid me - I almost feel sorry for the poor suckers."

Then he might realise that yes, he's got the money for 9000 season tickets, BUT....

- he's no longer getting a weekly "pay at the gate" income

- he's no longer catering for 17000 folk on matchdays, he's now catering for probably less than half that.

- he's no longer producing matchday programmes for 17000 folk, he's now looking at probably less than half that.

- instead of being spoilt for choice with regards to sponsors, relishing the prospect of electronic advertising - he's now going to be struggling to sell the spaces.

- Instead of having folk queueing up to buy new strips.... folk cant be bothered at all.

Yes, he's got money for 9000 season tickets in his pocket. Thats not enough for him to live off forever.

Then he might realise that yes, he's got the money for 9000 season tickets, BUT....

- he's no longer getting a weekly "pay at the gate" income

- he's no longer catering for 17000 folk on matchdays, he's now catering for probably less than half that.

- he's no longer producing matchday programmes for 17000 folk, he's now looking at probably less than half that.

- instead of being spoilt for choice with regards to sponsors, relishing the prospect of electronic advertising - he's now going to be struggling to sell the spaces.

- Instead of having folk queueing up to buy new strips.... folk cant be bothered at all.

Yes, he's got money for 9000 season tickets in his pocket. Thats not enough for him to live off forever.

Spot on 100% and like the original poster I too have stupidly renewed but will happily boycott the match in protest, to be honest the way its going i'll be having my own boycott in Stratties anyway.

NoseLikeMahe

My guess would be that the players would be delighted if the fans boycotted... don't not act for their sake. Many of them have tried to make the point themselves, but either get bombed out or hushed up... I think they'd be right behind it.

Jambof3tornado

I dont like the idea of boycotting games because people always want to boycott the crap games,ie lets boycott the game at tynie vs hamilton. If you are going to do it,it has to be for a big game!!!

I prefer the idea of mass banners inside the ground that will then end up on the sports pages and on tv highlights. The cameras shouldnt be able to look at any stand without seeing a Romanov GTF poster or flag!!!

Agreed.

Give him the money THEN don't go?:confused:

Jake Gittes

Going to be funny seeing Korobochka trying to speaky the wordies at the first press conference.

Maybe things have got to get truly tragic before the dear leader sees the light and stops abusing the club and the support - like 0 points in the first 4 games - The Lord loves a sinner that repents -

If not then boycott - he sees his "investment" melt away - then he might want to sell up.

It was so much more simple when you could go and stand in someone's back garden in Balerno:rolleyes:

It was so much more simple when you could go and stand in someone's back garden in Balerno:rolleyes:

it was wasnt it

Mr Quagmire

9000 is NOTHING if you need at least 13000 EVERY WEEK and thats just to pay the bills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fans in the ground buying any Teas and Pies etc etc will hit him hard even if he has 9000 tickets sold.

Mr Quagmire
Agreed.

Give him the money THEN don't go?:confused:

Not at all, there are 9000 hearts fans who have shown there loyalty but they are prepared to boycott from the start of the season to show that they do care.

and anyway, i would rather stand outside than have to watch the ****** that we witnessed 80% of last season.

Hagar the Horrible

Well short of standing in someones back garden in kaunas

I will be boycotting the Hull game, but will go to the Motherwell game and in all probability just to hurl abuse at the bench as by then we will only have a puppet in charge, and whats the point when third rate Kaunas players who Vlad thinks we can get ready for the EPL when none are good enough for the SPL. Afterwards i will just stay away until all Hearts fans see sence that the do nothing approach has made things worse.

I dont care about hurting the team IF it is for the greater good, protests work for everybody else so why not us? WE have tried letter writing and i think we need to do things in this order

1. Boycott the Hull Game

2. dont buy merchandice (for now)

3. Banners or white hankies at the Motherwell game

4. Post game protests at the players entrance after games (yes i know Vlad aint there but the police will soon get annoyed enough to warn him)

5. further boycotts

or

1. Do nothing

2. Enjoy the relegation dog fight

3. remain adamant that doint nothing to hurt the Team/Hearts was the correct decision as we are not playing all that bad in the first division.

I dont like the idea of boycotting games because people always want to boycott the crap games,ie lets boycott the game at tynie vs hamilton. If you are going to do it,it has to be for a big game!!!

I prefer the idea of mass banners inside the ground that will then end up on the sports pages and on tv highlights. The cameras shouldnt be able to look at any stand without seeing a Romanov GTF poster or flag!!!

I think, if we've not had a 'proper' manager appointed by the Motherwell game, we should all walk out after 5 minutes. That would surely create some sort of media interest?

Mind you, if we happen to be 2 goals up by then....:rolleyes:

Not at all, there are 9000 hearts fans who have shown there loyalty but they are prepared to boycott from the start of the season to show that they do care.

and anyway, i would rather stand outside than have to watch the ****** that we witnessed 80% of last season.

First point, I would suggest that VR would not care and would simply thank you for being loyal to him.

Second point, why did you renew then? You would happily pay around ?300-400 for a spot OUTSIDE the old stand?

H J Simpson

I haev a better one instead of boycotting the match.

Everyone to a man on the first game of the season should hang around outside till 15 mins into the game so the season starts with an empty stadium, you would then have the chaotic sight of 10,000 people all at once trying to get into the ground once the games started and people trying to get to their seat during the game.

I would say to do the same 15 mins befpre the end of the game but most people do that anyway!!!

That would create a media story

Archived