mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo

First count for next Saturday

Wheatfield  -   583

Main            -   642

Gorgie         -   226

Roseburn   -   345

Total          -  1796

Lots of seats not released in the 2 Roseburn Sections as seems to be the norm this season. Also expect more seats to be released next midweek in Section X.  

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Clerry Jambo

• mainstandjambo

• rick witter

Might lose a large number of fans because of the march for Scottish Independence that is on that afternoon. 

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Might lose a large number of fans because of the march for Scottish Independence that is on that afternoon. 

Doubt it.

35 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Love to see a good win on Saturday resulting in an 18,000 plus crowd.

😂😂😂

its Killie we are playing not Hibs. It will take a lot more to get the fans back to the games. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
20 minutes ago, rick witter said:

😂😂😂

its Killie we are playing not Hibs. It will take a lot more to get the fans back to the games. 

I reckon genuine fans will be there as they were on Wednesday and well rewarded for their loyalty 

:verysmug:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Do you think there will be 18000 there?? 

No I didn’t think so. 

Will be Hearts tv again for most until Levein is gone. 

I don't actually care if those who wont go until Levein is gone,  cut their nose off to spite their face.

Vibe on Wednesday evening was absolutely amazing,  Tynecastle at its best 

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I don't actually care if those who wont go until Levein is gone,  cut their nose off to spite their face.

It was a great atmosphere on Wednesday I agree but you could see large gaps all over the place. Telling sign the fans are fed up and that was after a derby win 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

It was a great atmosphere on Wednesday I agree but you could see large gaps all over the place. Telling sign the fans are fed up and that was after a derby win 

They must have been fed up being top of the League in last season's quarter final too then.

FWIW I do know of some people who genuinely just couldn't be there 

30 minutes ago, rick witter said:

So all the genuine fans who attended made the atmosphere better on Wed than we have normally? 

Maybe those stay-aways should continue doing just that for the benefit of us all.

Edited by Sarah O

45 minutes ago, rick witter said:

No I didn’t think so. 

‘Most’ - how do you work that out? 

Surely not another gross exaggeration? 

6 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

So all the genuine fans who attended made the atmosphere better on Wed than we have normally? 

Maybe those stay-aways should continue doing just that for the benefit of us all.

Seems that way to me as well 

Weakened Offender
36 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Their loss. Hope the ringpieces stick to their guns for the semi too.

39 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Where were the gaPs Rick?

3 hours ago, Sarah O said:

😂😂

Really? Haven’t heard about it. 

Doubt it will impact our attendance number. 

Seymour M Hersh

:rofl:

Fozzyonthefence
6 hours ago, Sarah O said:

More likely to lose a large number cos they can’t be arsed going. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

They must have been fed up being top of the League in last season's quarter final too then.

FWIW I do know of some people who genuinely just couldn't be there 

There were a lot more Jambos at the QF last season compared to Wednesday.  A good few thousand.

6 hours ago, Sarah O said:

😂 

politics vs football the latter is always a winner!!

7 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

There were a lot more Jambos at the QF last season compared to Wednesday.  A good few thousand.

Agreed, probably 1500-2000. Amazing what being op of the keague is to your crowds versus being bottom of the league. Disappointed that so many chose to stay away   They will be disappointed to have missed an entertaining evening as well. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 hours ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Crowd of 1600 less with 800 more away fans. Difference is not massive and those who stayed away missed a good night. 

Atmosphere probably better without them if they feel angry or morbid 

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield  -   507

Main            -   584

Gorgie         -   199

Roseburn   -   325

Total           -  1615

On 27/09/2019 at 20:47, Sir Gio said:

I reckon genuine fans will be there as they were on Wednesday and well rewarded for their loyalty 

:verysmug:

I’m missing this one and my first game home and away for about a year. Can I still keep my genuine status lol 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’m missing this one and my first game home and away for about a year. Can I still keep my genuine status lol 

Submit a letter stating reasons why and we'll put it to the vote  :lol:

On 27/09/2019 at 20:49, rick witter said:

No I didn’t think so. 

Thought Hearts TV was only available for outside the UK for home games.

Audio only for UK subscribers.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Submit a letter stating reasons why and we'll put it to the vote  :lol:

Dear Doctor, 

I’ve been so over stressed with watching Hearts home and away, along with recent events ie protests at Tynecastle lately that I feel I need to take a day off. My sanity calls for this. I feel I am letting the club and my fellow supporters down but I really can’t go on much longer. Craig Halkett getting injured has tipped me over the edge. I came back from Paisley a blubbering wreck and a shadow of the man i used to be. In my infinite wisdom, I booked 3 day bender, sorry break, to the Oktoberfest in Munich where I plan to drown my sorrows for 3 days and nights and reflect on what could’ve been if JC’s shot had gone in. I will try not to think of Hearts and the 14k plus who will be in attendance but secretly I will be tuned into JKB come 3pm on Saturday. I may even purchase Hearts tv for a one off game and will try and recruit many Bavarians into watching this whilst drinking copious amounts of the amber nectar and getting smashed into the bargain. 

Heart of Midlothian, you will forever be in my thoughts. 🇱🇻

I hope i get to keep my genuine Hearts supporting credentials given the circumstances..

best regards 

SJ

Prost! 🍺

On 27/09/2019 at 18:19, Sarah O said:

😂😂😂. Eh...don’t think so!!

On 27/09/2019 at 20:53, Sir Gio said:

Unfortunately everybody loses - the Club and the fans.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Dear Doctor, 

I’ve been so over stressed with watching Hearts home and away, along with recent events ie protests at Tynecastle lately that I feel I need to take a day off. My sanity calls for this. I feel I am letting the club and my fellow supporters down but I really can’t go on much longer. Craig Halkett getting injured has tipped me over the edge. I came back from Paisley a blubbering wreck and a shadow of the man i used to be. In my infinite wisdom, I booked 3 day bender, sorry break, to the Oktoberfest in Munich where I plan to drown my sorrows for 3 days and nights and reflect on what could’ve been if JC’s shot had gone in. I will try not to think of Hearts and the 14k plus who will be in attendance but secretly I will be tuned into JKB come 3pm on Saturday. I may even purchase Hearts tv for a one off game and will try and recruit many Bavarians into watching this whilst drinking copious amounts of the amber nectar and getting smashed into the bargain. 

I hope i get to keep my genuine Hearts supporting credentials given the circumstances..

best regards 

SJ

Prost! 🍺

Excused  👍

🇩🇪 :flagwave:

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Highest crowd of the season. Shame Kilmarnock are.....well..... a bit dull.  Boring even 

Never mind...... with our attacking prowess, flair and high tempo, I am sure this will be a cracking game

highlandjambo3
10 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Dear Doctor, 

best regards 

SJ

Prost! 🍺

You were doing well until you posted the small I (i) on the last line......... failed (imo) 

9 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

You were doing well until you posted the small I (i) on the last line......... failed (imo) 

Oh well that’s the beauty of the iPhone when typing at 4am. Considering some of the grammar on JKB, then if that’s the biggest complaint I receive then I’m sure I can deal with it. 

23 hours ago, luckydug said:

Thought Hearts TV was only available for outside the UK for home games.

Audio only for UK subscribers.

IPTV mate you get all club football channels on the one I have. 

Bazzas right boot

I'm doing both 👍

Timings are OK, tight but OK. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'm doing both 👍

Save your feet and just march into Gorgie 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Save your feet and just march into Gorgie 

Train to haymarket I reckon. 

Just have time to march up the high Street, jump down to Waverley I reckon. 

Tbh might just walk the back way, past the grassmarket, through the gentleman type clubs, past the Edinburgh commerce centre. 

Then March along Gorgie. 

Turn  my Saltire inside out to show the jack and just march on like a boss. 

If we get beat ill march to the plaza after the game

Easy peasy. 

All planned. 

Tmi? 

30 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'm doing both 👍

Might see you there, will be trying to get up near the start of the march so can boost if necessary. Last year it took a long while for everyone to get moving. There was alot of people though to be fair!

Bazzas right boot
33 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Might see you there, will be trying to get up near the start of the march so can boost if necessary. Last year it took a long while for everyone to get moving. There was alot of people though to be fair!

Last year was a nice day, went down the way tho. End yo at the pond. 

Think it's starting at the bottom and going to the meadows this year. 

Unclear tho, a lot of stuff going on. Not quite sure what is what tbh. 

Check on sat. 🤔

Pasquale for King

Me being one, can’t be helped this time.

Pasquale for King

This one is a longer route with more people expected so if anyone wants to make the game they need to be near the front of the march. Last year they were still setting off at 3:30 apparently 2.5 hours after the first ones. 

Coburg Hearts

Can people not keep politics out of the Terrace? There's a good reason we have the shed.

highlandjambo3
12 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Oh well that’s the beauty of the iPhone when typing at 4am. Considering some of the grammar on JKB, then if that’s the biggest complaint I receive then I’m sure I can deal with it. 

I hope no ones grandma is on JKB but, you knee right know in here eh.