Brick Tamland

On 28/09/2019 at 05:00, Saughton Jambo said:

The erse cheeks are:

Giants of Scottish football

Minnows of British football

Tadpoles of European football

Pondlife of world football and in general! 

Despise both with a burning passion! 

Brilliant.

:clap:

Hectormasson
On 27/09/2019 at 15:57, highlandjambo3 said:

I mentioned this yesterday on another post..........que 500k bid rumour 

In instalments over 3 years🙈🙈🙈🖕

Big Slim Stylee
On 27/09/2019 at 15:38, Brick Tamland said:

Fully expected all the usual shite from Sevco in the run up to the semi but this is a bit early - 5 weeks to go! Surely they cant keep it up for 5 weeks (cue Kenneth emoticon)

Date: 27th September 2019 at 1:48pm
Written by: Wayne Veysey

Rangers are keeping close tabs on Hearts sensation Aaron Hickey, Football Insider understands.

The Scottish giants are among the clubs with a strong interest in the rising star, who is a regular in Craig Levein’s side even though he only turned 17 in June.

Ibrox sources have told Football Insider that Rangers have lined up regular transfer missions to assess a player they believe has star potential.

Who else will they be trying to unsettle and sign from us in the run up to the game I wonder...

I detest them and their fellow arse cheeks as much as I do the media who suck up to them and write such shite.

Unless you’re Lafferty, long gone are the days when this “unsettling” rubbish counted for anything.

Brick Tamland

And so the shite continues with Aaron Hickey will land Celtic £600k windfall if Hearts sell youngster for £2m in January.

28 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

And so the shite continues with Aaron Hickey will land Celtic £600k windfall if Hearts sell youngster for £2m in January.

Seemingly instead of paying Celtic a compensation fee, we will give them 30% of any selling on fee!  🙈

21 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Seemingly instead of paying Celtic a compensation fee, we will give them 30% of any selling on fee!  🙈

Absolutely shocking. 

Would you sell Hickey for £1.4m ? Because if we do sell for £2m thats all we get. 

I'd be inclined to make any deal contingent on us getting £2m and celtic being paid the money they don't need or deserve over and above that. 

Or sell them Wighton for £2m and Hickey for a development fee :) 

Hectormasson
On 29/09/2019 at 13:30, martoon said:

Me too. Neither club does anything real or tangible to address the rampant sectarianism amongst their fans. Quite the opposite. 

Rangers with their frequent use of the Orange away shirt. Dutch tribute, my arse. Celtic with their playlist before games. Over the radio a few weeks ago I heard a rare song being played that wasn't an Irish folk song: "Rebel, Rebel" by Bowie.

The time for the SFA to act, or be forced to by UEFA, has long since past. Not with tiny fines or a "gonny no' dare that" but with points deductions, stadium closures, banned from Europe... 

But yet their so called supporters call us a two bob fitba club and small time shite ?????,that's not worth a f....k and shite wee ground and support ,and never won **** all ????   Aye and they have the right to call us anything?  F....g cretin  a......s,hated by everyone bar their own ........

Hectormasson
On 29/09/2019 at 13:30, martoon said:

Me too. Neither club does anything real or tangible to address the rampant sectarianism amongst their fans. Quite the opposite. 

Rangers with their frequent use of the Orange away shirt. Dutch tribute, my arse. Celtic with their playlist before games. Over the radio a few weeks ago I heard a rare song being played that wasn't an Irish folk song: "Rebel, Rebel" by Bowie.

The time for the SFA to act, or be forced to by UEFA, has long since past. Not with tiny fines or a "gonny no' dare that" but with points deductions, stadium closures, banned from Europe... 

SFA are the arse cheeks ???

Hectormasson
4 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Rather let him go for feck all ,than give them a penny !!!!

Brick Tamland

I’m currently in hoot the redeemer catching up with old friends and absolutely pished now but I can’t stand the bigoted arse cheeks and the shite they fling about at us as we prepare to play them. 
Ive said it many Times before they are everything that is wrong with Scottish football and the MSM help them along every step of the way and I despise them too. 
HMFC the team for me. 

Brick Tamland
2 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Rather let him go for feck all ,than give them a penny !!!!

This 

Allowayjambo1874
14 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Whilst this is incredibly frustrating I suspect it’s a deal we’ve used loads of times when youngsters have switched from old firm to us. We can’t afford to pay development fees all the time and this has only came to light because we may actually be in position to receive a transfer fee, how many young players have came to us from old firm and not made it? 

We can’t really grumble about it, the annoying thing is the way the old firm hoover up youngsters and basically end up chucking 99% of them and don’t give a toss about the young man concerned. 

A friend of mines young lad is decent and is playing youth at Ayr but Rangers have been sniffing about him and tried to get him and about 4 of his mates. Fortunately though his dad is a season ticket holder at ibrox he knows what’s best for his son and the coaching is very good at Ayr so he has stayed put and is getting game time and really meaningful coaching concentrating on individual things. Meanwhile most of the others have followed the youth path via ibrox and they’ll be spat out after 2 years after their parents have travelled all over with them for training etc. Heard some real shitty stories from both halves of the old  firm and youth setup, Just scooping up numbers and spitting them out later on.

We_are_the_Hearts
17 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Whilst this is incredibly frustrating I suspect it’s a deal we’ve used loads of times when youngsters have switched from old firm to us. We can’t afford to pay development fees all the time and this has only came to light because we may actually be in position to receive a transfer fee, how many young players have came to us from old firm and not made it? 

We can’t really grumble about it, the annoying thing is the way the old firm hoover up youngsters and basically end up chucking 99% of them and don’t give a toss about the young man concerned. 

A friend of mines young lad is decent and is playing youth at Ayr but Rangers have been sniffing about him and tried to get him and about 4 of his mates. Fortunately though his dad is a season ticket holder at ibrox he knows what’s best for his son and the coaching is very good at Ayr so he has stayed put and is getting game time and really meaningful coaching concentrating on individual things. Meanwhile most of the others have followed the youth path via ibrox and they’ll be spat out after 2 years after their parents have travelled all over with them for training etc. Heard some real shitty stories from both halves of the old  firm and youth setup, Just scooping up numbers and spitting them out later on.

We also do this. When my lad was training and getting shown round the Oriam the guy was honest enough to say that 1% of kids that come through the Academy will get a game for the 1st team.

We can definitely brush off any Rangers link to Hickey before the semi. 

Not only would the suggested fee by the typing monkey be laughably low but Celtic taking a chunk would immediately rule out any move anyway. Can't see Rangers splashing cash if such a large percentage ends up at Parkhead. 

CL stated recently that Celtic, Lennon in particular, had a chat with him about Aaron in the Summer. I can guess how that conversation went (imagine the broad NI accent):

"Catch yourself on, Craig. Give Celtic Hickey back and we'll count the sell on clause you owe us as Hearts' transfer fee".