Brick Tamland

Fully expected all the usual shite from Sevco in the run up to the semi but this is a bit early - 5 weeks to go! Surely they cant keep it up for 5 weeks (cue Kenneth emoticon)

Date: 27th September 2019 at 1:48pm
Written by: Wayne Veysey

Rangers are keeping close tabs on Hearts sensation Aaron Hickey, Football Insider understands.

The Scottish giants are among the clubs with a strong interest in the rising star, who is a regular in Craig Levein’s side even though he only turned 17 in June.

Ibrox sources have told Football Insider that Rangers have lined up regular transfer missions to assess a player they believe has star potential.

Who else will they be trying to unsettle and sign from us in the run up to the game I wonder...

I detest them and their fellow arse cheeks as much as I do the media who suck up to them and write such shite.

Don’t give a **** what they’re up to. We as a club are more than wide to their antics now and I for one am keeping positive about playing those zombies at our national stadium.

**** them.

13 minutes ago, Barack said:

Football Insider? Is that the same piece of dung, that the wee malnourished boy works for, that frequently comes up with works of utter pish?

There is someone who links Rangers to just about every young player. Might be them.

I find that so funny. When no young player has a chance under Gerrard. Who for example signed Barker and Kent when they have a great prospect in Middleton. See also the likes of Halkett who is one of many very promising youngsters allowed to leave. 

Edited by Mikey1874

highlandjambo3
18 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Fully expected all the usual shite from Sevco in the run up to the semi but this is a bit early - 5 weeks to go! Surely they cant keep it up for 5 weeks (cue Kenneth emoticon)

Rangers are keeping close tabs on Hearts sensation Aaron Hickey, Football Insider understands.

The Scottish giants are among the clubs with a strong interest in the rising star, who is a regular in Craig Levein’s side even though he only turned 17 in June.

Ibrox sources have told Football Insider that Rangers have lined up regular transfer missions to assess a player they believe has star potential.

Who else will they be trying to unsettle and sign from us in the run up to the game I wonder...

I detest them and their fellow arse cheeks as much as I do the media who suck up to them and write such shite.

I mentioned this yesterday on another post..........que 500k bid rumour 

33 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

I retain a strong interest in Jennifer Aniston but there’s about as much chance... actually doing myself a disservice there!

A_A wehatethehibs

Aaron Hickey is destined for much bigger things than a sideways move to a fellow Scottish pub team. I think Spanish football would suit him well, Real Madrid are looking for the long term successor to Marcelo 

:4_1_72:

"Scottish giants". 

Mickey Mouse outfit, more like. Crippled by debt and will offer a pittance which Heart of Midlothian will turn down flat. 

Bob Crampsey nailed it with Rangers and Celtic: small clubs with big supports. 

The Future's Maroon
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

"Scottish giants". 

Mickey Mouse outfit, more like. Crippled by debt and will offer a pittance which Heart of Midlothian will turn down flat. 

This, they can’t afford him simple as that...they can ‘keep tabs’ all they want.

I can foresee that buffoon Traynor priming the Daily Ranger along the lines of -- Rangers vying with Manchester City to sign Hearts star. The sooner they get slapped with the damages claim from Big Mike the better.

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

This, they can’t afford him simple as that...they can ‘keep tabs’ all they want.

Sadly, they will be able to afford it when Morelos is sold for 14 squillian quid. (give it a minute it will increase by 5%)

3 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Me too, despise them greatly. 

We should NOT sell any of our quality assets to anyone in Scotland, not happy selling them in the first place but certainly not with the chance of them playing against us!

Do we need to sell, can we not keep reared talent, important questions. 

Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Cant wait to see "Hickey signs 3 year contract to stay with Hearts"  That'll put my mind at ease.

Mine too, with a 25 £million price tag. 

I think he can talk to any Club in January and agree a pre contract.

Hopefully we can get him into contract before that, but it looks like his Dad has the big influence - hopefully he’s a Jambo!

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I think he can talk to any Club in January and agree a pre contract.

Hopefully we can get him into contract before that, but it looks like his Dad has the big influence - hopefully he’s a Jambo!

Current contract is to 2021

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Needs to be ripped up now and re-done. Not sure we've had this young a talent for many a year.

Daily Ranger hss chipped in early too.  Southampton after Hickey as well.

Nice to see the west coast media a bit panicky.

Hibe are lucky in this regard.  Any story that any club was after any of their players would completely lack credulity.

3 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Aye they are utter ***** 

Dagger Is Back

I think it’s wonderful to have clubs linked with young stars like Hickey. We’re clearly doing something right.

Sadly for those of an Orange, anti Cafflick persuasion, teams like Man Ciry have a far greater appeal.

The very talented young fella will leave us but only to a team that truly deserves his skill and matches his hopes and aspirations 

3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

I mentioned this yesterday on another post..........que 500k bid rumour 

In installments over ten years with a large proportion linked to them winning the world cup.

Zoomers. They are all zoomers. End of.

14 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

He is already out of Rangers reach price wise. Celtic could get him but this lad has the potential to go straigh to the Premiership 

Correct. It's taking a long time for some  so-called football insiders to catch on that Rangers  are  minnows  when it comes to recruiting  top talent, which Hickey is. 

Edited by upgotheheads

4 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

As soon I saw football insider I knew it was just a pile of shit that some ass hole made up in two seconds, even this is below Traynor. 

4 hours ago, Brick Tamland said:

Bunch of Morons west coast journalists 

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Thanks for ACCURATE information.

Still no time at all. This is one Hearts have to get right. One where they have to see a big fee when he does go i.e on a level with McGinn.

Edited by Riccarton3

2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Needs to be ripped up now and re-done. Not sure we've had this young a talent for many a year.

Any contract signed before he is 18 can only be for a max of 3 years, 5 years after that.

Means a new contract now would only add 18 months to his current one. Better than nowt I suppose.

30 minutes ago, graygo said:

Any contract signed before he is 18 can only be for a max of 3 years, 5 years after that.

Means a new contract now would only add 18 months to his current one. Better than nowt I suppose.

He was offered a new three year deal in the summer. Connor Smith signed one at same time. I was told that Hickey had signed his as well but seems not. Current contract expires summer 2021 so we will still get a big fee  if he goes in Jan or next summer but would be better if he signed a new three year deal now. He can’t sign a longer deal (longer than three) until June 2020 which is really too late for us to wait. Can understand why his Dad is holding out though. A transfer to City or Soton in Jan with a loan deal with us for 6 or 18 months is financially their best deal. 

It makes me laugh 

they simply cant afford him but that won’t stop their supporting gimps being taken in by it all 

However if they make a huge bid and one which will speed up their decline as a club on this earth would definitely support this 

50 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Southampton are going to put a bid in for hickey in January they have had a scout last 4 games to watch him 

Southampton used to have Bale at left back. Whatever he went to Real Madrid for is what I want for Hickey. 

3 hours ago, feedtheroman2 said:

It's times like this that we should be glad we've got Levein at the helm. 

And Ann Budge.  I hope we can persuade him and his family that an extended contract is in his best interests right now.  It would include a provision that we won't stand in his way if an acceptable offer comes in which he wants to accept.

11 hours ago, martoon said:

"Scottish giants". 

The erse cheeks are:

Giants of Scottish football

Minnows of British football

Tadpoles of European football

Pondlife of world football and in general! 

Despise both with a burning passion! 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

51 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

The erse cheeks are:

Superb analysis.  Well done.  

highlandjambo3

Not so sure if it actually unsettles fans, it’s more the neck (black) of the weegie that gets on my goat.  It’s like it’s a given right of entitlement for them to just spout this posh to big up themselves....... it’s so predictable 

On 28/09/2019 at 04:00, Saughton Jambo said:

The erse cheeks are:

:clap:

Me too. Neither club does anything real or tangible to address the rampant sectarianism amongst their fans. Quite the opposite. 

Rangers with their frequent use of the Orange away shirt. Dutch tribute, my arse. Celtic with their playlist before games. Over the radio a few weeks ago I heard a rare song being played that wasn't an Irish folk song: "Rebel, Rebel" by Bowie.

The time for the SFA to act, or be forced to by UEFA, has long since past. Not with tiny fines or a "gonny no' dare that" but with points deductions, stadium closures, banned from Europe...