Protest - Emails and Faxes

Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Anyone know if you can crash Hearts website by sending loads of emails.

Opening gambit of a campaign could be to bombard the club with emails and faxes simply saying. "Where's The Manager".

Anyone else have any ideas?

200milesfromgorgie

Opening gambit of a campaign could be to bombard the club with emails and faxes simply saying. "Where's The Manager".

the letter? email and faxes could follow that?

Dr. Bapswent

I have one.

Not doing that and supporting the team.

We should all send e-mails to Lithuanian/Russian sports papers, that might be the only way MadVlad'll sit up and take notice!

I have one.

Supporting the team is supporting Vlad. After all it's his team.

Darth Sidious
I have one.

Fair play to you. Wish I could get excited about the prospect of supporting gash from Eastern Europe being showcased at the expense of the team I have supported for 31 years.

I have one.

Not that I have any great suggestions about what we can do, but yours is just stupid :confused:

siegementality

I know for a fact that

[email protected] is the e-mail address for David Southern, our lack of Communications Manager and that

[email protected] is the e-mail address for rat face. Therefore given their ingenious e-mail addresses it wouldn't surprise me if

[email protected] is the mad feckers and

[email protected] is Campbell Ogilvies.

fire an e-mail of to any one/all of them and see what happens.

Just don't send one to

[email protected], you'd be completely wasting your fecking time!

I know for a fact that

[email protected] is the e-mail address for David Southern, our lack of Communications Manager and that

[email protected] is the e-mail address for rat face. Therefore given their ingenious e-mail addresses it wouldn't surprise me if

[email protected] is the mad feckers and

[email protected] is Campbell Ogilvies.

fire an e-mail of to any one/all of them and see what happens.

Just don't send one to

[email protected], you'd be completely wasting your fecking time!

You'd just be emailing Vlad twice ;)

PresidentRomanov

His team's Heart of Midlothian FC - so is mine :)

I have one.

Do you ever get Fed up trying to P*** ..........Ah Fek it Back on Ignore!! :mad:

Only a Game

Well its not really is it.

For any protest to get big support it would HAVE to involve maximising the focus at Romanov but supporting the team at the same time and that to me means no protesting during games. People will just NOT get on board with protesting at games.

Drylaw Hearts
I have one.

His team's Heart of Midlothian FC - so is mine :)

Which is great but.......................

Do either of you agree that this Club is heading the wrong direction ?

And as each day passes the black cloud that hangs over us appears to be getting darker.

If all this was happening under the leadership of CPR we'd all be on the same side.

givememychoice
Well its not really is it.

For any protest to get big support it would HAVE to involve maximising the focus at Romanov but supporting the team at the same time and that to me means no protesting during games. People will just NOT get on board with protesting at games.

I dont know, they seemed able to do it under CPR, and we had a team performing well at that point. This time around, its hardly as if it could make the onfield players play worse...

Which is great but.......................

Do either of you agree that this Club is heading the wrong direction ?

And as each day passes the black cloud that hangs over us appears to be getting darker.

If all this was happening under the leadership of CPR we'd all be on the same side.

Both do realise this, BUT, for 2 reasons they don't care!!

Reason 1. He's Just at the constant wind up...

Reason 2. He's a Hun...So, Also on the Wind Up!! :rolleyes:

I have one.

Supporting the team made no difference at all last season

I dont get this moral high ground that is trotted out about protests should not affect the team

The best away fans we have had in the Uefa cup recently were the Schalke fans at Murrayfield.

I read recently that there was something they were deeply unhappy about at the club and for a big home match in the Bundeslega they sat in complete silence for the first 20 minutes - even when they scored.

Point made brilliantly and no vocal support of the team for 20 minutes.

For goodness sake, what exactly is the point of inconveniencing those people at Hearts who do nothing but work on a daily basis to keep the club running? I don't understand this form of 'protest' at all. If you want to irritate the few people who might be able to help us then go ahead, it's a cracking way to lose us a massive amount of sympathy from anyone who can actually do anything about our concerns.

We moan about the lack of communication, so we crash their communication system. Great plan.

Guest JamboRobbo
For goodness sake, what exactly is the point of inconveniencing those people at Hearts who do nothing but work on a daily basis to keep the club running? I don't understand this form of 'protest' at all. If you want to irritate the few people who might be able to help us then go ahead, it's a cracking way to lose us a massive amount of sympathy from anyone who can actually do anything about our concerns.

We moan about the lack of communication, so we crash their communication system. Great plan.

There is only one person who can actually do anything about it. And he ain't interested in listening.

:dramaqueen: Calm down Dear, It's only a suggestion :tongue:

woohoo.jpg

I changed my mind...I can't live without your Wealth of Knowledge on all things Hearts!!

On a side note...You seem to have a Fascination with Kids and Babies on this site, All these pictures you dreadge up to make a point...C'Moan Charlie!! :rolleyes:

Dr. Bapswent
There is only one person who can actually do anything about it. And he ain't interested in listening.

Very true JR.

And its a shame people are so wound up that they are becoming so blind to see that lashing out at anyone associated with the club is not the answer.

They are not to blame.

Harming the club in anyway will not harm Romanov.

There is only 1 worthwhile set of ears to get to listen, if you cant do that with protest then you are not going to change anything.

Its a rubbish truth, but its how it works at the moment.

Methods such as not buying ST's (not my chosen method at the moment), public protest, or the letter idea, which are aimed DIRECTLY at Vlad are going to be more sensible. Simply daubing the club with the fans collective angry turds is just a regrettable outburst that will go no-where.

I don't have answers, but if people are so intent on using their energy to think of ways to kick back at the situation, they would do well to think of ways to get to the actual problem, NOT those who are peripheral and just doing their jobs.

Id rather send 1000 letters and not get a reply than take my anger out on players and club staff who cannot and will not have any say or blame for this situation.

Not wanting to put forth the old 'don't do that cos if he goes we're fecked' line ........but human nature being what it is, it's perhaps best if we don't go flinging sh*te about indiscriminately at this time.

However if VR is of the opinion he owns the club, shows no intention of employing any common sense in it's running and firmly believes that the fans know absolutely jack sh*t .............then the gloves are off and any legal harassment of UBIG is fair game :dribble:

Mr Quagmire
I have one.

yeah thats a great idea, i am sure that you will not have a team to watch in 5 years, simple.

Dr. Bapswent
yeah thats a great idea, i am sure that you will not have a team to watch in 5 years, simple.

Interesting that you said you....not we.

Interesting that you said you....not we.

I hope Mackenzie isn't a Jambo. I'd love to support a team that isn't an absolute embarrassment but I am stuck :mad:

:dramaqueen: Calm down Dear, It's only a suggestion :tongue:

Well, really. All this knee-jerk stuff is really starting to get a little out of hand. Pfft.

I'm not against people taking action of some sort, I just think they need to be very careful what sort of action that is and what they hope to achieve by doing it.

Well, really. All this knee-jerk stuff is really starting to get a little out of hand. Pfft.

Hhhm. Redm, you're clearly an intelligent sort but you cant seriously suggest there is a "knee jerk" reaction going on here.

We've had 30 months of nonsense (and you and me both know fine well that for me to go through the list of events is unnecessary and overly lengthy), an unsuccessful 6 month search for a manager, 2 going on 3 management rejections following talks with Romanov, confirmation that Romanov still wants to impose Kaunas players wholesale on the club over the head of the manager with likely conflict re team selection, pre-season starting without a football coach present, reports that nobody appears to know the name of anyone in situ at the club with authority to do anything - although there appear 5 contenders.

What precisely is knee jerk about anything on JKB at the moment given the backdrop highlighted above?

Maroon Mayhem

Any protest should be done with dignity and be a clear concise public message to Romanov.

As previously mentioned a 15 minute silence or when the ball kicks off at the Motherwell game we all turn round and face the back of the stand.

Boycotts won't work as most people will turn up.

Hhhm. Redm, you're clearly an intelligent sort but you cant seriously suggest there is a "knee jerk" reaction going on here.

We've had 30 months of nonsense (and you and me both know fine well that for me to go through the list of events is unnecessary and overly lengthy), an unsuccessful 6 month search for a manager, 2 going on 3 management rejections following talks with Romanov, confirmation that Romanov still wants to impose Kaunas players wholesale on the club over the head of the manager with likely conflict re team selection, pre-season starting without a football coach present, reports that nobody appears to know the name of anyone in situ at the club with authority to do anything - although there appear 5 contenders.

What precisely is knee jerk about anything on JKB at the moment given the backdrop highlighted above?

I absolutely do think there's knee-jerk reactions happening, or at least the start of some anyway. All of these ideas about what we can do and how we can deal with the problems are great but how many of them actually serve any purpose other than to cloud the issues or irritate the wrong people?

I'm not against people taking any action, far from it. I just think that any action taken has to be carefully considered, with clear aims/objectives and all consequences carefully thought out. There's absolutely nothing to be gained from however many small pockets of people randomly emailing/faxing various different sections of the UBIG empire (Hearts included) - collective efforts make much more impact and from what I've heard, there's no consensus yet on what the message intended for communication would actually be.

Basics are important, that's all I'm saying. The last few days have been difficult (as have the last few months, admittedly!) and with things coming to a head, people are increasingly talking of how to protest or make their views known. If people go off like half-cocked guns, it's going to have little or no effect.

Darth Sidious
Any protest should be done with dignity and be a clear concise public message to Romanov.

As previously mentioned a 15 minute silence or when the ball kicks off at the Motherwell game we all turn round and face the back of the stand.

Boycotts won't work as most people will turn up.

But can we afford to wait for the start of the season to take action?

Basics are important, that's all I'm saying. The last few days have been difficult (as have the last few months, admittedly!) and with things coming to a head, people are increasingly talking of how to protest or make their views known. If people go off like half-cocked guns, it's going to have little or no effect.

Aah - ok knee jerk reaction in respect of the action proposed to be taken.

As opposed to a knee jerk reaction in so far as people getting really hacked off

?

Aah - ok knee jerk reaction in respect of the action proposed to be taken.

As opposed to a knee jerk reaction in so far as people getting really hacked off

?

Yes. :)

I'm a fully paid up member of the totally hacked off club. I just haven't gotten to the point where I'm prepared to be militant. Yet.

Archived